Baby not having bowel movements for 5-10 days after vaccination??

ddjd

My girlfriend's sister is currently staying with us with her 6 month old baby.

She says after a certain vaccination (it was in German so I'm not sure exactly which one..... "Red' something or other I think...).... She said after this vaccination the baby went from regular daily bowel movements to none for 5 days!!! And the doctor said it would be normal for no bowel movement for up to 10 days!!

And ever since this particular vaccination the baby now only has a bowel movement every 2-3 days.

It might be worth adding that the baby looks incredibly swollen and overweight for a 6 month old and the skin is so tight, almost like edema. According to the parents though his weight is correct for his age.

1 bowel movement every 3 days for a baby seems crazy to me, surely its absolutely normal and healthy for babies to have several bowel movements every day. For adults of course it's a sign of health to have at least one but ideally several per day.

both parents have had the Pfizer double shot and the mother is still breast feeding so I wonder if that also has something to do with it...

Birdie

This sister is endangering all of you. I feel very bad for her baby but your inaction is strange to me.

catan

My second child only had a bowel movement every 5 days or so as a baby. She didn’t seem to have any discomfort and when she did finally go it would be major blow outs. She was vaccinated until 12 months old and I didn’t think it was related but could be. She was also exclusively breast fed and breast milk has a laxative effect so her infrequent BMs didn’t worry me much.

In contrast my firstborn had multiple bowel movements every day as a baby...

Nicky

Idiot mother, you don't take an experimental gene therapy injection when you are breastfeeding.
It's not a vaccine period.

NK

mariantos

Idiot mother, you don't take an experimental gene therapy injection when you are breastfeeding.

NK
There are so many potentially harmful foods that should be avoided while breastfeeding, plants, medicines etc.

I don't even want to think about the major risks to which the little one is exposed due to vaccination. I really can't understand why so much unconsciousness.

Nicky

Also a fool of a doctor that isn't helping much with his callous disregard.

NK

AmyJaneYates

NK
The risk of covid to infants is real and mRNA not found in breast milk. So not an idiot

Lollipop2

The risk of covid to infants is real and mRNA not found in breast milk. So not an idiot
Where is the research behind this statement? Or are you simply quoting a mainstream news story you watched?

Clearly idiotic decision making.

Missenger

Where is the research behind this statement? Or are you simply quoting a mainstream news story you watched?

Clearly idiotic decision making.
1627919348266.jpg

MCurtone

How can people like this be allowed on the forum? It's beyond me.

It's a fraud right from the very foundation, the PCR test and even if you believe in the MSM numbers, you'd can easily see that infants are not at risk at all. This is psychosis at its finest.

Jam

What a crock of BS. Exactly ZERO people without underlying health conditions under the age of 18 have died for or with COVID. Furthermore, multiple cases of spike protein invading breast milk have been observed in the literature, including at least one well-documented case of the breast-feeding infant dying as a result.

P

Peatness

What a crock of BS. Exactly ZERO people without underlying health conditions under the age of 18 have died for or with COVID. Furthermore, multiple cases of spike protein invading breast milk have been observed in the literature, including at least one well-documented case of the breast-feeding infant dying as a result.
?

AmyJaneYates

Sources would be great! I haven’t read this.

AmyJaneYates

Do you have any evidence of that? Also, spike protein is found in every organ, and it is dangerous. It would be reasonable to assume it is found in breast milk.
All of the research ive seen says no mrna sequence or spike protein in milk.

Also friends babe got real sick with covid. Luckily she’s good now!

SOMO

I don't think 10 days is normal for a baby or adult or dog.

Actually it's probably worse for a baby since their undeveloped intestinal tract can absorb bacterial proteins/toxins directly into the bloodstream because they don't have the same level of barrier protection as we do.

AmyJaneYates

How can people like this be allowed on the forum? It's beyond me.

It's a fraud right from the very foundation, the PCR test and even if you believe in the MSM numbers, you'd can easily see that infants are not at risk at all. This is psychosis at its finest.
Are you suggesting moderating the forum to leave out alternative views? That seems pretty authoritarian.

The research that’s available suggest that infants under 1 are more at risk. This can easily be found. Believe it or not, but the idea isn’t without basis.

My one month daughter was hospitalized for a different virus and there were covid infants there as well.

Suggesting people are psychotic for a different opinion isn’t very healthy.

Hugh Johnson

Are you suggesting moderating the forum to leave out alternative views? That seems pretty authoritarian.

The research that’s available suggest that infants under 1 are more at risk. This can easily be found. Believe it or not, but the idea isn’t without basis.

My one month daughter was hospitalized for a different virus and there were covid infants there as well.

Suggesting people are psychotic for a different opinion isn’t very healthy.
Agreed. And it is especially important to allow mainstream views.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals