Low Toxin Supplements Bad reaction from zinc supplements

NatachaRose

Does it mean someone has too much copper when they react to zinc supplementation?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Does it mean someone has too much copper when they react to zinc supplementation?
What is your reaction? Also which kind and brand are you taking?

OP
NatachaRose

NatachaRose

Zinc Picolinate and zinc glycinate give me terrible anxiety.
I have tried zinc Picolinate from Now and glycinate from a French lab you probably don’t know.

From 7mg to 50mg. Even 7mg gives me anxiety but much less than 50 of course.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Zinc Picolinate and zinc glycinate give me terrible anxiety.
I have tried zinc Picolinate from Now and glycinate from a French lab you probably don’t know.
Terrible anxiety would be a sign of copper moving and detoxing. I have lived through that hell for many years but thank God it is getting better. How much were you taking?

InChristAlone

Have you tried just a small amount of zinc picolinate? It is very absorbable so only need to try a little bit at first. The glycinate may be the problem. Glycine used to give me panic attacks in the past. Even mag glycinate could do it.

OP
NatachaRose

NatachaRose

Terrible anxiety would be a sign of copper moving and detoxing. I have lived through that hell for many years but thank God it is getting better. How much were you taking?
50mg at first which was hell and then I tried 15 mg and even 7mg but still ended up really anxious.

But is it just because it’s moving or because I have too much copper?

OP
NatachaRose

NatachaRose

Have you tried just a small amount of zinc picolinate? It is very absorbable so only need to try a little bit at first. The glycinate may be the problem. Glycine used to give me panic attacks in the past. Even mag glycinate could do it.
I react well to glycine and magnesium glycinate and I have tried as little as 7mg and it was too much.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
50mg at first which was hell and then I tried 15 mg and even 7mg but still ended up really anxious.
Some people can barely handle 1mg of Zinc. For myself, I could not handle zinc when I started my detox, I would have awful reactions like you. So I instead started working on my potassium and magnesium, and then selenium. I have to cycle molybdenum and zinc picolinate due to the heavy copper detox it causes.
But is it just because it’s moving or because I have too much copper?
From my observations for myself, it was too much copper. It takes quite a while to clear it out, I am about 2 years into the process and doing much much better.

Other then lowering high copper foods, we need to be aware if we have copper pipes in our house because that can be a big offender. A lot of hot water tanks have copper piping too. I ended up getting a water heater with stainless steel piping and I have pex piping for my home.

OP
NatachaRose

NatachaRose

Some people can barely handle 1mg of Zinc. For myself, I could not handle zinc when I started my detox, I would have awful reactions like you. So I instead started working on my potassium and magnesium, and then selenium. I have to cycle molybdenum and zinc picolinate due to the heavy copper detox it causes.

From my observations for myself, it was too much copper. It takes quite a while to clear it out, I am about 2 years into the process and doing much much better.

Other then lowering high copper foods, we need to be aware if we have copper pipes in our house because that can be a big offender. A lot of hot water tanks have copper piping too. I ended up getting a water heater with stainless steel piping and I have pex piping for my home.
Thank you!

I think lowering high copper food would be a good start for me as I have been gorging on dark chocolate for several months. I was craving it but it made me sick I think.
Plus there’s an issue with heavy metals in dark chocolate.

InChristAlone

I react well to glycine and magnesium glycinate and I have tried as little as 7mg and it was too much.
Yeah then I think it's the copper. :( Many of us have this problem. Mine has gotten way way better. Just takes time. Using zinc in the past would bring on flu like symptoms (which is ironic as it's recommended for colds), I was able to tolerate more lately. I also ate a lot of chocolate. I think avoiding the chocolate is what has allowed me to use the zinc. And also using activated charcoal.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
NatachaRose

NatachaRose

Thats one of the way I put myself in copper toxicity hell, chocolate.

Craving chocolate is a sign of copper toxicity.

Exactly.
I didn’t know craving chocolate was a sign of copper toxicity. Could you explain why please?

Thank you Charlie!

OP
NatachaRose

NatachaRose

Yeah then I think it's the copper. :( Many of us have this problem. Mine has gotten way way better. Just takes time. Using zinc in the past would bring on flu like symptoms (which is ironic as it's recommended for colds), I was able to tolerate more lately. I also ate a lot of chocolate. I think avoiding the chocolate is what has allowed me to use the zinc. And also using activated charcoal.
I love activated charcoal.
I take 2 teaspoon before bed 3 times a week in order to detox and lower serotonin and histamine.

I already miss chocolate. It’s so addictive!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I didn’t know craving chocolate was a sign of copper toxicity. Could you explain why please?

Thank you Charlie!
Because poison begets poison. The more poison you have, the more you crave it and the more addicted you become to it. So when the poisons start to leave, you start to crave it less and then it comes to a point you dont want it anywhere near you or in your body.

OP
NatachaRose

NatachaRose

Because poison begets poison. The more poison you have, the more you crave it and the more addicted you become to it. So when the poisons start to leave, you start to crave it less and then it comes to a point you dont want it anywhere near you or in your body.
That’s interesting!
I do tend to crave copper rich foods, except for liver. It’s been a while, probably because of the vitamin A.

InChristAlone

I love activated charcoal.
I take 2 teaspoon before bed 3 times a week in order to detox and lower serotonin and histamine.

I already miss chocolate. It’s so addictive!
Ok that's great you are on the charcoal. Yeah chocolate is a tough one. I don't think anyone is low in copper due to chocolate addiction.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ok that's great you are on the charcoal. Yeah chocolate is a tough one. I don't think anyone is low in copper due to chocolate addiction.
Dr. Smith said he has never seen anyone suffer from true copper deficiency in his clinical practice. Quite the opposite, the person gets better and better the lower the stores go.

InChristAlone

Dr. Smith said he has never seen anyone suffer from true copper deficiency in his clinical practice. Quite the opposite, the person gets better and better the lower the stores go.
Yeah that definitely says something!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals