Bloating and gas upon lying down

A

Adnada

Any ideas as to why someone would develop instant bloating and gas upon lying down for bed at night? It often coincides with eating tomato based meals (salsa, tomato sauce), but the sudden onset of symptoms is clearly connected to being horizontal.

chimp

I have the exact same issue. If I lay on my left side it is less likely to occur. I still have never figured out why.

Ben.

Could it be that the gas is there either way but when laying down it cant or can suddenly escape leading to thoose symptoms?

Pressure on the structures is different laying down than it is standing. My tinnitus for example is louder when i lay down opposed to when im standing.

Now the question would still be why things do not move/circulate properly because they should in either position. Thats atleast where my thought process goes. My best guess would be inflammation/infection and chronic tight disfunctional muscles/posture.

Regina

Any ideas as to why someone would develop instant bloating and gas upon lying down for bed at night? It often coincides with eating tomato based meals (salsa, tomato sauce), but the sudden onset of symptoms is clearly connected to being horizontal.
I am getting bowel improvements since starting pure encapsulations brand magnesium glysinate.

JamesGatz

Polyester mattress
Polyester mattress
POLYESTER MATTRESS

ALL OF EVERYONES HEALTH PROBLEMS AT NIGHT WOULD GO AWAY IF YOU PEOPLE JUST GOT RID OF THE MATTRESS

SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR IS NOT ENOUGH - YOU MUST THROW AWAY THE MATTRESS BECAUSE IT OFF-GASSES AND RESULTS IN YOU INHALING POLYESTER MICROPARTICLES

OP
A

Adnada

Could it be that the gas is there either way but when laying down it cant or can suddenly escape leading to thoose symptoms?

Pressure on the structures is different laying down than it is standing. My tinnitus for example is louder when i lay down opposed to when im standing.

Now the question would still be why things do not move/circulate properly because they should in either position. Thats atleast where my thought process goes. My best guess would be inflammation/infection and chronic tight disfunctional muscles/posture.
I'm on the same page of thinking. I learned yesterday about posture impacting the vagus nerve which impacts digestion among other things, and I know this individual suffers from inflammation and infection with symptoms of gi and skin trouble. It has been easier for me to triangulate my own issues than to help another solve theirs. Thanks for the ideas.

OP
A

Adnada

I am getting bowel improvements since starting pure encapsulations brand magnesium glysinate.
I'm glad magnesium is helping your motility. The individual I'm asking for tends to have loose stools rather than constipation, so magnesium supplementation may be contra indicated.

OP
A

Adnada

Polyester mattress
Polyester mattress
POLYESTER MATTRESS

ALL OF EVERYONES HEALTH PROBLEMS AT NIGHT WOULD GO AWAY IF YOU PEOPLE JUST GOT RID OF THE MATTRESS

SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR IS NOT ENOUGH - YOU MUST THROW AWAY THE MATTRESS BECAUSE IT OFF-GASSES AND RESULTS IN YOU INHALING POLYESTER MICROPARTICLES
Would this still be a likely culprit if the mattress is 3 years old? I imagine most off gassing has completed at this point.

JamesGatz

Would this still be a likely culprit if the mattress is 3 years old? I imagine most off gassing has completed at this point.
Yes - POLYESTER robs your body of electrons - could be 25 years old, would still be HIGHLY TOXIC, gotta get rid of it, off gassing never goes away, there are TRILLIONS of polyester fill particles inside there, everytime weight is pressed in the bed it comes floating about

LA

even though I am 69% South Eastern European (both of my father's parents were born in Southern Italy) I avoid tomatoes. My husband grows them on occasion and I wont eat them.
Another thing that bloats me, even though I enjoy eating them, are Cashews.

@JamesGatz yes I agree !!!
although MOST mattresses these days are toxic. Futons seem to be a good choice if a person cannot afford the extremely expensive natural wool and springs etc high end ($$$$$$$$$$) mattresses.
-- memory foam is another problem which many do not yet recognize

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals