Blood PH and a novel theory for treating blood clots

blue_lotus

according to this guy he fixed a blood clot by drinking DMSO taken in a glass of orange juice. however its implied that he attributes the clot dissolving effect to the DMSO and only considers the orange juice as a carrier vehicle:
Some time ago, I was awakened from a deep sleep, by a painful thumping in my left leg between my knee and ankle. I recognized it as a blood circulation problem, i.e., a blood clot in the lower part of my leg. I turned on the light and looked at my leg. I noted that every time my heart beat, my skin was pushed out and pain accompanied it. I immediately painted some DMSO on the skin of my lower leg. After about 10 minutes, the pain had reduced, but some pain and thumping still remained. I waited for about 1 hour. Then, I went to our kitchen, poured about 8 ounces of orange juice (it can be any fruit juice), and mixed in 1 ounce of full strength 99.7% pure DMSO, and 5 drops of Peppermint oil. This was at 5 am in the morning. I sat on the side of our bed, and on an empty stomach, sipped it slowly and swished it around in my mouth. This let some of it go through the skin directly into my bloodstream. Then I swallowed it. In my stomach, more of it went through the wall of my stomach directly into my bloodstream. I consumed all of the mixture in about 6 minutes. Within 12 minutes, all pain and thumping was gone. This formula and procedure had cured my circulatory problem caused by a blood clot, i.e. dissolved the clot.
while I dont deny that DMSO may have a powerful effect on blood clots, I wonder if taking DMSO with orange juice could majorly hike up blood PH which in turn could create a corrosive environment for blood clots?
it seems possible that DMSO and orange juice might have some kind of special synergy where it resolves clotting issues in multiple different ways.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Read up on the Zeta Potential and colloidal stability. I am taking Zeta Aid every day for over 10 years.

RealNeat

Read up on the Zeta Potential and colloidal stability. I am taking Zeta Aid every day for over 10 years.

What's the quantity you consume? I'm guessing you use the powder from the Zeta Aid

StephanF

Forum Supporter
What's the quantity you consume? I'm guessing you use the powder from the Zeta Aid
Yes, I am using Zeta Aid every day. It comes in a pouch, the content is dissolved in 32 oz of water and kept in the fridge. From this ‘Master Solution’ I take a tablespoon in a large glass of water and drink it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals