Blurred vision from the ivermectin

BobbinTook

I have blurred vision from the ivermectin. What can I do?
I had some visual disturbance 1 of times I tried it.. sort of brief blacking out that was quite scary. I tried 22mg zinc pico as was best thing I could think of at the time as had in mind that sometimes visual glitches happen when zinc a bit low, seemed to promptly stop so maybe it helped.

AspiringSage

I have blurred vision from the ivermectin. What can I do?
My first question is how much did you take and over what time frame? Helping you ranges from suggesting that you stay well hydrated, relax and wait for the medication to clear to strongly advising that you seek medical care. To put it in the words of a great thinker: “The dose makes the poison.”

Ivermectin generally thought of as a safe and well tolerated drug. Those statements were not controversial before politicization of the drug during covid. I’ve done courses of ivermectin on several occasions at wildly varying doses. On the highest dose (~85mg in one week) I experienced a mild headache and slightly fuzzy vision. I stayed well hydrated (to speed up clearance) and took some low dose aspirin for the headache. The side effects cleared over a few days. A friend of mine consumed 112mg in a single week (while fighting off a nasty covid infection). He also experienced a headache and mildly blurred vision. He stayed well hydrated and his side effects cleared over a few days.

So, first things first how much ivermectin did you take and over what timeframe? Was it a sane dose or were you aggressively dosing well north of any published medical guidelines? Were you taking any other medications? Do you have known liver or kidney issues? Known cardiac issues? What’s your body weight? Most likely all you need to do is discontinue the ivermectin, stay well hydrated and wait.

This post should not be taken as medical advice and my experiences are shared for the purpose of harm reduction.

Last edited:

peatmoss

I've noticed my eye floaters get worse temporarily for a day when I take it. I take the paste so the amount isn't exact. It doesn't seem as bad if I take a tiny amount.

HeyThere

I had some visual disturbance 1 of times I tried it.. sort of brief blacking out that was quite scary. I tried 22mg zinc pico as was best thing I could think of at the time as had in mind that sometimes visual glitches happen when zinc a bit low, seemed to promptly stop so maybe it helped.

OMG YES! This happened to me! Like a subtle "zap" that came with a very, very quick black out as I turned my head (I was shopping at an ALDI at the time and it happened maybe 2-3 times then stopped). I was feeling pretty "off" that day already, sort of off balance and sketchy.

Disclosure: I am very sensitive to almost everything, I had taken 1x 12 mg pill. I slept off and on all day for a WEEK from it. For an insomniac this was actually blissful. I was able to work, but slept after coming home at 4 until the morning, it was weird. Maybe my blood pressure dropped? Whatever it was, feeling floaty and knocked out for a week was heaven for someone who is on go from stress 24/7.

I have since tried another and had zero of any of these effects from it.

OP
R

Raymond

Thank you for your answers. I thank God that now my sight has returned. I probably took too much 20 mg. Anyway, it had an effect, the cold passed and the pain in the throat went away after a week of taking everything.
Excuse my English

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
I've noticed my eye floaters get worse temporarily for a day when I take it. I take the paste so the amount isn't exact. It doesn't seem as bad if I take a tiny amount.
Peatmoss,
Where did you buy your paste?
Did you use it topically or orally?

InChristAlone

Why do people want to take a pesticide?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
OMG YES! This happened to me! Like a subtle "zap" that came with a very, very quick black out as I turned my head (I was shopping at an ALDI at the time and it happened maybe 2-3 times then stopped). I was feeling pretty "off" that day already, sort of off balance and sketchy.

Disclosure: I am very sensitive to almost everything, I had taken 1x 12 mg pill. I slept off and on all day for a WEEK from it. For an insomniac this was actually blissful. I was able to work, but slept after coming home at 4 until the morning, it was weird. Maybe my blood pressure dropped? Whatever it was, feeling floaty and knocked out for a week was heaven for someone who is on go from stress 24/7.

I have since tried another and had zero of any of these effects from it.
Hey There,
For how long did you take one 12mg pill a day?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Exactly. The elites think we are pests and then come up with brilliant schemes to literally have us exterminate ourselves. Diabolical.

peatmoss

Because just like societal parasites burden the system, internal parasites can do the same thing. It's well known that parasites in the Appalachia lowered the iq of children. Parasites can cause all kinds of issues

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Because just like societal parasites burden the system, internal parasites can do the same thing. It's well known that parasites in the Appalachia lowered the iq of children. Parasites can cause all kinds of issues
Putting poison on top of poison is not the answer, this is akin to chemotherapy. You are basically poisoning your liver in hopes the parasites die. The people in Appalachia were most likely poisoned with some toxin, maybe from the water and probably heavy metals.

People in the low toxin groups are seeing parasites being expelled spontaneously. No toxic parasitics need, no poisoning the liver needed. Basically just a less toxic body is all it takes and the parasites leave town. We can stop falling for the elites trickeries with poison this, poison that, suppress this, suppress that. Parasites are a psyop to get you to poison yourself.

peatmoss

Putting poison on top of poison is not the answer, this is akin to chemotherapy. You are basically poisoning your liver in hopes the parasites die. The people in Appalachia were most likely poisoned with some toxin, maybe from the water and probably heavy metals.

People in the low toxin groups are seeing parasites being expelled spontaneously. No toxic parasitics need, no poisoning the liver needed. Basically just a less toxic body is all it takes and the parasites leave town. We can stop falling for the elites trickeries with poison this, poison that, suppress this, suppress that. Parasites are a psyop to get you to poison yourself.
"Putting poison on top of poison is not the answer, this is akin to chemotherapy."

I would like to see your source that ivermectin is poison taken in correct amounts. If ivermectin was poison, i would be dead a long time ago. Ive been taking it for a couple years now. I took it this morning. My lifelong allergies have never been better.

"We can stop falling for the elites trickeries with poison this, poison that, suppress this, suppress that."

last i knew, it was the elites that were trying to get people from taking ivermectin and demonizing it every chance they got. Even changing the color of a video joe rogan uploaded to make him look sick of him telling people that he kicked covid in two day . They were desperate to keep the common folk from taking ivermectin.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
My lifelong allergies have never been better.
Just because you suppressed your allergy symptoms by injuring your liver does not mean you are better.
last i knew, it was the elites that were trying to get people from taking ivermectin and demonizing it every chance they got. Even changing the color of a video joe rogan uploaded telling people that he kicked covid in two days to make him look sick. They were desperate to keep the common folk from taking ivermectin.
This is called the "forbidden fruit" technique. They make it seem like its the savior and they get their alternative controlled health media to push it so then the one side thinks they have their answer to the pandemic. So they literally just played both sides with a absolutely fake pandemic and many took the bait and both sides poisoned themselves. Brilliant move, if you are diabolical.

If you want get caught up on toxic Ivermectin you can check out Kelsey's Telegram group: IVERMECTIN KILLZ

peatmoss

Just because you suppressed your allergy symptoms by injuring your liver does not mean you are better.

This is called the "forbidden fruit" technique. They make it seem like its the savior and they get their alternative controlled health media to push it so then the one side thinks they have their answer to the pandemic. So they literally just played both sides with a absolutely fake pandemic and many took the bait and both sides poisoned themselves. Brilliant move, if you are diabolical.

If you want get caught up on toxic Ivermectin you can check out Kelsey's Telegram group: IVERMECTIN KILLZ
They tricked me into getting rid of my lifelong allergies. I'll take the "L"

InChristAlone

They tricked me into getting rid of my lifelong allergies. I'll take the "L"
Since @Tarmander didn't answer my question, maybe you will. Have you tried going off the ivermectin for a period of time? Why would you need to take it everyday if it was so miraculous in killing parasites?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals