Bone Broth + Collagen + Optional Aspirin Nighttime Drink

Hey I just want to share this concotion as I have had some success with this especially before sleep

I buy a bag of organic bone broth from the whole foods store and let it thaw, I do this as opposed to making my own for the sake of time.

I use Dr Axe Collagen for this as well, but any kind of geltain/collagen will work that melts well in heat

I use 2 cups of bone broth
1 or 2 scoops of collagen
1 chewable aspirin dissolved
1 Tbsp of coconut oil

Just heat up the bone broth and add everything else in and your ready to roll

But I have found this to be a good way to get glycine + protien before bed I usually eat applesauce with this as well for sugar.

ddjd

I find Aspirin is terrible for sleep quality. I wake up feeling like I've barely slept. A few other people have reported this in the forum also.

I believe it's something to do with GABA-b receptors.

Aspirin has the opposite effect for me to something like phenibut which gives me incredible sleep quality (activates GABA B)

OP
Elchapchapchapo
I find Aspirin is terrible for sleep quality. I wake up feeling like I've barely slept. A few other people have reported this in the forum also.

I believe it's something to do with GABA-b receptors.

Aspirin has the opposite effect for me to something like phenibut which gives me incredible sleep quality (activates GABA B)

Hey thanks for sharing. I’ve seen a lot about phenibut , what dose do you normally take before bed? I think I’m finally gonna grab some to try

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals