Canada to Require Vaccination Passports for Air & Train Travel Within Country

Pistachio

If there is any law left in Canada then this form should save you from the vax. It shreds the whole plandemic.
I wonder if Cal Washington helped produce this. They did a similar thing with the smart meter menace.

Doc Sandoz

If there is any law left in Canada then this form should save you from the vax. It shreds the whole plandemic.
This is a great summary of the many points raised against the vaxx, useful for persuasion of the propagandized as well as legal notice.

Forsythia

Rick, thanks for posting this. It is quite a document. It summarizes everything, except that the virus has never been isolated and therefore proven to exist. But other than that, it's excellent and I may have to use it one day soon.

I am the only employee of my company who hasn't been vaxxed. I have been asked by the company owner "what would it take to get you to have the vax?". I have been steadfast in saying I will never get the vax. And because I am a pretty important cog in their wheel, they haven't pushed it. Yet.

I am in Property Management and we have been deemed "an essential service" by the Ontario government. Therefore, all through this "pandemic" I have gone to work just like always. I work in the "back office" (I'm the one who processes all the rent $ and maintains the tenant accounts). I do not have face to face contact with tenants. In the office, we have never practiced social distancing or worn masks. But, most of my colleagues deal with tenants face to face within our buildings, and must by law wear a mask. By Ontario law, everyone must wear a mask when in the common areas of an apartment building and maintenance staff must be masked when entering a tenant's unit.

I feel it is coming that I will be asked to get the vaccine or be let go. I'm still hoping it won't come to this. But whatever happens, I will not get the vaccine.

Jinju

I feel it is coming that I will be asked to get the vaccine or be let go. I'm still hoping it won't come to this. But whatever happens, I will not get the vaccine.
I hear you - I feel exactly the same way!

Seven

Something similar to this should be served upon the PM, his health minister, the party leaders, and any other elected officials and bureaucrats involved in this fraud. Put them all on notice of their liability and complicity. It would be best if it could be done via a well-known lawyer (if that's possible).

J.R.K

Rick, thanks for posting this. It is quite a document. It summarizes everything, except that the virus has never been isolated and therefore proven to exist. But other than that, it's excellent and I may have to use it one day soon.

I am the only employee of my company who hasn't been vaxxed. I have been asked by the company owner "what would it take to get you to have the vax?". I have been steadfast in saying I will never get the vax. And because I am a pretty important cog in their wheel, they haven't pushed it. Yet.

I am in Property Management and we have been deemed "an essential service" by the Ontario government. Therefore, all through this "pandemic" I have gone to work just like always. I work in the "back office" (I'm the one who processes all the rent $ and maintains the tenant accounts). I do not have face to face contact with tenants. In the office, we have never practiced social distancing or worn masks. But, most of my colleagues deal with tenants face to face within our buildings, and must by law wear a mask. By Ontario law, everyone must wear a mask when in the common areas of an apartment building and maintenance staff must be masked when entering a tenant's unit.

A tough decision which we will all have to make, I appreciate your tenacity and admire your grit to stick to your convictions. Stay strong my friend and know that there are those around you that share your sentiments!

J.R.K

Something similar to this should be served upon the PM, his health minister, the party leaders, and any other elected officials and bureaucrats involved in this fraud. Put them all on notice of their liability and complicity. It would be best if it could be done via a well-known lawyer (if that's possible).
I totally agree if we had any party in the country that had a backbone to oppose the government this would be a platform to serve this document to these ringleaders. But alas there is only those that serve the technocrats.

Rick K

It summarizes everything, except that the virus has never been isolated and therefore proven to exist.
This, though, is the most important part. There has NEVER been any proof of this imaginary virus and the Canadian government along with many other nations has been forced to admit this through FOIA. Look at the recent court case in Alberta. As there is NO virus there is NO pandemic so there can be NO vax or related lockdowns. This is the lynchpin. This whole charade has never been about a NON EXISTENT virus but has only been about seizure of assets through forced bankruptcies and depopulation through forced sterilization or death by a gene modifying drug that is forever altering our DNA to bring about our own demise. Understand this. Pay attention to this. There is no reason to ratchet up pressure to take this poison when health officials know there is no issue, other than to cause harm. Look at the document I posted from the Ontario Board of Physicians threatening any doctors who challenge their narrative. This is medical massacre and nothing but. Look at the number of adverse effects/deaths and see that it blows away ALL other vaccine efforts combined by a factor and yet governments keep pushing harder and threatening those of us with loss of liberty for failure to comply. WAKE UP!! This is a global effort to reduce population. THERE IS NO VIRUS. Do your research if you think me mad. The people who are holding out for a "safer" vax believe in the Easter Bunny. Safer vax for what? The NON EXISTENT VIRUS? This is the classic shell game that street hustlers in New Orleans like to pull to take your money only now it's your life, liberty, dignity and self control.
Time for some apple pie.

Forsythia

I totally agree if we had any party in the country that had a backbone to oppose the government this would be a platform to serve this document to these ringleaders. But alas there is only those that serve the technocrats.
I have been watching Maxime Bernier who started the People's Party of Canada. He is fighting against the craziness. He was arrested out west a couple of month ago for not social distancing. He spoke at the rally/march in Montreal yesterday.

Here is a recent clip about the vaccine being mandatory for travel in Canada:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/b38tQB8n2wKq/

J.R.K

This, though, is the most important part. There has NEVER been any proof of this imaginary virus and the Canadian government along with many other nations has been forced to admit this through FOIA. Look at the recent court case in Alberta. As there is NO virus there is NO pandemic so there can be NO vax or related lockdowns. This is the lynchpin. This whole charade has never been about a NON EXISTENT virus but has only been about seizure of assets through forced bankruptcies and depopulation through forced sterilization or death by a gene modifying drug that is forever altering our DNA to bring about our own demise. Understand this. Pay attention to this. There is no reason to ratchet up pressure to take this poison when health officials know there is no issue, other than to cause harm. Look at the document I posted from the Ontario Board of Physicians threatening any doctors who challenge their narrative. This is medical massacre and nothing but. Look at the number of adverse effects/deaths and see that it blows away ALL other vaccine efforts combined by a factor and yet governments keep pushing harder and threatening those of us with loss of liberty for failure to comply. WAKE UP!! This is a global effort to reduce population. THERE IS NO VIRUS. Do your research if you think me mad. The people who are holding out for a "safer" vax believe in the Easter Bunny. Safer vax for what? The NON EXISTENT VIRUS? This is the classic shell game that street hustlers in New Orleans like to pull to take your money only now it's your life, liberty, dignity and self control.
Time for some apple pie.
I did not see the document from the Ontario Board of Physicians, where did you post that?

J.R.K

I have been watching Maxime Bernier who started the People's Party of Canada. He is fighting against the craziness. He was arrested out west a couple of month ago for not social distancing. He spoke at the rally/march in Montreal yesterday.

Here is a recent clip about the vaccine being mandatory for travel in Canada:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/b38tQB8n2wKq/

This is great stuff good on Maxine for speaking out! I wish he would have went a little bit more into detail in how we can put pressure on the government and push back!

Forsythia

This is great stuff good on Maxine for speaking out! I wish he would have went a little bit more into detail in how we can put pressure on the government and push back!
I agree. It's time for action, not just words.

Rick K

Time for some apple pie.
@Lollipop2

Lollipop2

? Please people do research before betting on a “safer vax”. We need people to say no and hold firmly to their inherent right over their own body.

NO govt has been able to show evidence of the virus not even the CDC. When the PCR tests were sampled and sent to labs they only found Influenza A with some Influenza B.

HOWEVER,

I do think something might exist as:

*Luc Montagnier has looked at it under a microscope and declared that no way this was a natural virus. He said definitively it was made in the lab even with signatures left in the genetic code.
*Dr. Fleming has shown an image of the virus photographed with an electron microscope.
*Also Dr. McCollough has clearly said they have been able to distinguish the virus.

The good news whatever is out there is easily treated so no need to ramp up fear or believe that any vax will help

J.R.K

? Please people do research before betting on a “safer vax”. We need people to say no and hold firmly to their inherent right over their own body.

NO govt has been able to show evidence of the virus not even the CDC. When the PCR tests were sampled and sent to labs they only found Influenza A with some Influenza B.

HOWEVER,

I do think something might exist as:

*Luc Montagnier has looked at it under a microscope and declared that no way this was a natural virus. He said definitively it was made in the lab even with signatures left in the genetic code.
*Dr. Fleming has shown an image of the virus photographed with an electron microscope.
*Also Dr. McCollough has clearly said they have been able to distinguish the virus.

The good news whatever is out there is easily treated so no need to ramp up fear or believe that any vax will help
I have to believe that this is a method to apply another pressure to eliminate the control group in order to prevent any comparison and show differences between the two. If everyone is treated everyone suffering is the norm.
I agree that we need to hold the line, but we need to realize that this may or will be difficult and there will be consequences like there is for every choice. We do need to consider that this will take time and the amount is anyone’s guess, however the loss of freedom temporarily is a price that may need to be exacted, but it pales in comparison to the potential health impacts the treatment may bestow with its vaccine passport reward.
Again a personal choice on their own risk benefit analysis. Whether there is a virus or there isn’t now seems inconsequential as we seem to have moved past that issue of focus and the game is heating up on the personal freedoms and perhaps the judgement on an individual basis of who is deemed worthy to be a useful eater and who is a useless eater, the possibility of this being a determining factor as to what treatment you receive on your next,”passport renewal” appointment is one that I do not believe has been fully addressed on the forum that I have read yet. But as these measures and pressures are now our current reality, perhaps we should have this discussion.

Rick K

Rosemary Frei - Senior Care Downgraded & Covid Deaths Exaggerated in Canada​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/5LqhYuoyI46u/

Article from Rosemary Frei that everyone on the planet should read:

jnklheimer

Time for some apple pie.
I've been told by a phd virologist that covid does exist, it is probably a bioweapon (which interestingly doesn't affect a specific small ethnic group as badly as others), but that the treatments for it aren't worth taking / too risky.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom