Cancer is striking more young people, and doctors are alarmed and baffled — WSJ

ThinPicking

Man needn't be considered an "expert" to gain trust Mr Pliskin.

"Cursed is the one who trusts in man,
who draws strength from mere flesh
and whose heart turns away from the Lord.
That person will be like a bush in the wastelands;
they will not see prosperity when it comes.
They will dwell in the parched places of the desert,
in a salt land where no one lives."

Keep your wits and the most high about you.

Peatress

Also, our overzealous medical establishment diagnosing as cancer benign tumours.

"A lot of the language used medically in relation to cancer has been to promote the business of of the oncologist. 50 or 60 years ago cancers were things that were definitely identified as benign the language was escalated so that something which formerly was not cancer was called pre-cancer and then cancer the if you use the language of 1940 many cancers wouldn't exist that are now officially named as as a cancer." Ray Peat

“Things that had been non-cancer became cancer, and so if you cure all of these cases of non-cancer, it shows that your treatment is effective. But if you look at the actual death from cancer, the deaths from cancer increased exactly at the speed that the treatment for cancer increased. By definition, they were having a tremendous success in curing cancer by creating a strawman of disease and curing it, but meanwhile, the bystander patient was dying at a higher rate.” Ray Peat

Ray also said that injured tissues can have the same appearance as cancers during the healing process.

OP
Zellig Pliskin
One word, vaccinations.
No doubt. One of the worst offenders.
Man needn't be considered an "expert" to gain trust Mr Pliskin.

"Cursed is the one who trusts in man,
who draws strength from mere flesh
and whose heart turns away from the Lord.
That person will be like a bush in the wastelands;
they will not see prosperity when it comes.
They will dwell in the parched places of the desert,
in a salt land where no one lives."

Keep your wits and the most high about you.
Thank you brother I shall.

Could you post the whole article?
I post most everything on the subject in my thread linked below. In late 2020 my husband’s health declined immediately from a tetanus shot, and ultimately he died in January of 2021. Since then I have had 6 more people developed cancer, and 5 of them we’re diagnosed shorty after their Covid vaccination. I know a big variety of people who’s health declined after their Covid vaccine, one who had a stroke and wears a diaper and can’t walk now, one who developed Parkinson’s and shakes badly and has trouble forming words, I have close friends who have had many they know who have mysteriously died in their sleep, and so on. Before 2021 I never had anyone in my life die but maybe one every 5 years, and now I have 5 more with cancer out the door any day now. All of them are under 65, except one, my father who is is 82. I think 5 out of 6 people who have been vaccinated and developed cancer within months are pretty high odds.,

TheSir

I post most everything on the subject in my thread linked below. In late 2020 my husband’s health declined immediately from a tetanus shot, and ultimately he died in January of 2021. Since then I have had 6 more people developed cancer, and 5 of them we’re diagnosed shorty after their Covid vaccination. I know a big variety of people who’s health declined after their Covid vaccine, one who had a stroke and wears a diaper and can’t walk now, one who developed Parkinson’s and shakes badly and has trouble forming words, I have close friends who have had many they know who have mysteriously died in their sleep, and so on. Before 2021 I never had anyone in my life die but maybe one every 5 years, and now I have 5 more with cancer out the door any day now. All of them are under 65, except one, my father who is is 82. I think 5 out of 6 people who have been vaccinated and developed cancer within months are pretty high odds
Sorry to hear, but I'm only interested in what kind of a timeline and narrative the article is trying to paint.

Osukhan

pfizer def banking on future cancers...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals