Candidiasis help

Vins7

I don’t know if what I had was candida..but I had massive bloating, brain fog, coated tongue for four years.

High dose MSM in a slippery elm gel
Undecylenic Acid
Probiotic yogurt
Glutamine

....cured me of my gut issues.

However, the mouth wash ioRinse cured me of my oral thrush, even while I was still treating my deeper seated gut issues. Literally I had a white fuzzy coated tongue before gargling, and a clear tongue afterwards. The coating sloughed away like magic and I spit it into the sink. Any time I’d wake up with fuzzy tongue, I’d use the mouth wash and get rid of it instantly.

If what I had costing my mouth was indeed Candida, the ioRinse worked a piece.
Could you share what MSM in a slippery elm gel product did you use?

dogtrainer

Could you share what MSM in a slippery elm gel product did you use?
It’s a homemade conconction loosely based off the work of Kathleen Janel. I threw a bunch of slippery elm in jar, along with a bunch of MSM crystals. I took out about a tablespoon and mixed with a double shot glass of hot water and drank the resulting sludge. It tastes awful, like bitter boogers. you’ll want a chaser. I did this for a couple months straight and was cured. Any time my tummy feels off now, a little sludge helps me back on track.

Motorneuron

Vitamin C, Molybdenum, adeguate potassium, histidine. Max, garlic, colon cleaner with ACV

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom