Chest pain, heart problems?

bloooeh

@bloooeh thank you, no excreted pain with exertion and doesn't affect my breathing although a few times I have had the pain with shallow breathing, but almost always just pain within change in breathing and deep breath or coughing doesn't increase pain. pain increases if laying on front or side. not tall or lanky actually the opposite. 5'8 at around 190LB, if lost extra fat id sit comfortably ay about 175 with extra muscle than the average person, naturally have extra muscle and gain muscle easy if working out.
Thanks.
I’d still recommend a baseline echo to r/o wall motion abnormalities and check LV function. Non invasive test.

OP
L

leeteeh

@bloooeh forgot to mention I've had an echo and drs found nothing. after all tests they found murmur just by listening to my heart but weren't concerned about it.

bloooeh

@bloooeh forgot to mention I've had an echo and drs found nothing. after all tests they found murmur just by listening to my heart but weren't concerned about it.
Thanks. If echo is normal then last resort is CAC score and/or angiogram if symptoms persist but it may not even be cardiac related.

Jonk

I have been suffering with on and off chest pain located on left putter peck close to where serratus anterior and pec would meet, and just left of my inner chest about an inch to the light and above left nipple.
sometimes haven't felt any pain for a few months and othetimes very very uncomfortable and restrictive feeling pain and pressure.
ive had many tests, bloods, iron, ecg, x ray and everything has came back normal. no signs of heart issues or blood clots I've been told, although last time I seen my rheumatologist he found a heart murmur but wasn't worried about it. and wanted to do further mri scans on my spine and lower lumbar as I suffer from spine pain, stiffness and extreme cracking/clicking and have for years.
not sure if they are related or the rheumatologist dr thinks they may but or that's just being checked regardless but im sort of left with no help from drs and hospital unless im feeling pain in the moment is when they want to re do tests but results giving no help.
I can't seem to pinpoint but cause and there has been no change in lifestyle, diet actually got better, although stress got much much worse before and during this 2 year period of chest pains.
the only connection I recently realised was 2 years ago during the first 1/2 months of the chest pain starting I changed job role which meant I have a constant device in hand scanning items and connecting to wifi. and just across from my bedroom window and front door are 4 large solar panels on a roof which seem to be giving off huge huge readings of RF EMF, I've been told solar panels don't do that but there's no where else it could be coming from, maybe its not the panels themselves but the set up and system harnessing and converting the energy into electricity...
either way those are the only two changes I have just noticed. along with covid and working in close quarters with 1000s of people who have had the vax.
other than that my health should be better not worse, better foods, better supps but somehow health, sleep, weight, and so many other aspects of life have gotten worse with no direct cause sd far as I can tell.
any suggestions or help? please and thank you
EDIT: I just realised this seems to happen way worse during summer specifically June July, not sure if that's related to something like increase fungal spores, the humidity and temperature working the heart harder, or if its these solar panels/ emf then the sunlight causing higher levels due to the energy then being converted. im in the UK so there's mostly no sun here after a few months of summer and wondered if they would increase the EMF of things like solar panels only when they are receiving and harnessing sun.
Fwiw, I feel like I'm a lot more EMF-sensitive if I have endotoxin problems, and endotoxins and constipation also severely affects my back, hip and thigh pains. I've never had any real gut pain so it wasn't immediately noticeable that it's a large source of my problems, until one time where my back pain temporarily went away after a bowel movement. I also think that with gut issues, it affects how we distribute weight through our joints and muscles, and over time this overcompensation will overburden certain areas, e.g. losing tension through glutes and back, shoulders slumping forward, tightening of muscles like pec minor etc.

GTW

Angina responds to nitric oxide stimulus. If it's not arterial obstruction, atherosclerosis, nitroglycerin will give you a massive headache.
Beet root will stimulate NO.

OP
L

leeteeh

maybe a more appropriate category for the post.

olowshinenine

Forum Supporter
I had terrible chest pain for a while. I did all the heart tests and they found nothing wrong with my heart. Turns out it had more to do with heartburn indigestion and check and back muscle tension thanks to stress.
This caused me years of psychological anxiety thinking I was having heart attacks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals