Systolic ejection murmur causes? slight heart murmur

leeteeh

hi, after some chest pains and every scan and test possible drs have found nothing from them but by listening to my chest have discovered as they said a (very slight) systolic ejection murmur. only able to heart slightly when I fully breathe out and hold breath otherwise its not detectable through breathing as its so slight they said.
they don't plan to do anything about it as its so minor they don't feel its an issue.
anyone know of any possible causes of this ? id like to see if something can be done.
thank you

bloooeh

hi, after some chest pains and every scan and test possible drs have found nothing from them but by listening to my chest have discovered as they said a (very slight) systolic ejection murmur. only able to heart slightly when I fully breathe out and hold breath otherwise its not detectable through breathing as its so slight they said.
they don't plan to do anything about it as its so minor they don't feel its an issue.
anyone know of any possible causes of this ? id like to see if something can be done.
thank you
Common cause is due to a valve dysfunction, either a valvular regurg (backflow) or stenosis (narrowing). Another possible cause could be an obstruction inside the left ventricular outflow tract that leads to the aortic valve. This can be due to the increased wall thickness and function of the LV.

Your echo report should tell you more info about any possible cause of your murmur.

OP
L

leeteeh

Common cause is due to a valve dysfunction, either a valvular regurg (backflow) or stenosis (narrowing). Another possible cause could be an obstruction inside the left ventricular outflow tract that leads to the aortic valve. This can be due to the increased wall thickness and function of the LV.

Your echo report should tell you more info about any possible cause of your murmur.
thank you for the response. my drs have said They dont know the cause and its such a slight murmur that its not worrying also due to my young age. I've had an ultrasound of he heart and ecg which both apparently show no issues with walls or valves although I dont always trust the advice they give so I will be asking for a physical copy of all results to determine it myself. all they have said is it can be from birth or acute, and could be as simple as a strong heart beat affecting a valve, im assuming the ultrasound would show any narrowing and issues with walls which they have told me there is none. I do indeed get pain which is worrying so I need to get to the bottom of this especially if the murmur is related.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals