Coming off BHRT (including estradiol) and moving into using Progesterone, Pregnenolone, DHEA

I have used BHRT creams (estradiol, testosterone) and progesterone oral capsules) since 2018. Recently learning about Peat's work I now understand the dangers of estrogen and have come off all of these compounded bioidenticals and am shifting to using progesterone. I have been using IdeaLabs CortiNon for about 4 weeks. Just listened to Georgi Dinkov's most recent interview with Dr. Mercola and feel like perhaps I would benefit from adding Pregnenolone and more pure Progesterone (factoring in the amount of progesterone I am getting from the CortiNon when dosing).
I am awaiting some tests but feel I may have Rheumatoid Arthritis progression and heard that 30mg of Progesterone can halt symptoms (along with dietary changes, etc).
I am hoping to get some advice on the following questions:
1. Would Progesterone (20 to 30mg daily) help me with possible RA?
2. If I take Pregnenolone will this turn into any deficiencies I may have of testosterone, and DHEA or other hormones I may be low on?
3. If I take Pregnenolone and pure Progesterone, do I need to take CortiNon for the DHEA anymore?
4. I heard Dinkov suggest doses for Progesterone and Pregnenolone in the interview. Is there anything else I should keep in mind when dosing? I realize I need to be careful with all of this.
5. Does anyone here, had any positive results with regression of healing of RA symptoms (joint pain that comes and goes in acuteness but is always present, even when decreased pain) from taking Progesterone and/or Pregnenolone?
Thank you for your help! I feel rather lost right now in my journey to self-heal. And no doc I have visited knows a damn thing about any of this!

Peatful

I have used BHRT creams (estradiol, testosterone) and progesterone oral capsules) since 2018. Recently learning about Peat's work I now understand the dangers of estrogen and have come off all of these compounded bioidenticals and am shifting to using progesterone. I have been using IdeaLabs CortiNon for about 4 weeks. Just listened to Georgi Dinkov's most recent interview with Dr. Mercola and feel like perhaps I would benefit from adding Pregnenolone and more pure Progesterone (factoring in the amount of progesterone I am getting from the CortiNon when dosing).
I am awaiting some tests but feel I may have Rheumatoid Arthritis progression and heard that 30mg of Progesterone can halt symptoms (along with dietary changes, etc).
I am hoping to get some advice on the following questions:
1. Would Progesterone (20 to 30mg daily) help me with possible RA?
2. If I take Pregnenolone will this turn into any deficiencies I may have of testosterone, and DHEA or other hormones I may be low on?
3. If I take Pregnenolone and pure Progesterone, do I need to take CortiNon for the DHEA anymore?
4. I heard Dinkov suggest doses for Progesterone and Pregnenolone in the interview. Is there anything else I should keep in mind when dosing? I realize I need to be careful with all of this.
5. Does anyone here, had any positive results with regression of healing of RA symptoms (joint pain that comes and goes in acuteness but is always present, even when decreased pain) from taking Progesterone and/or Pregnenolone?
Thank you for your help! I feel rather lost right now in my journey to self-heal. And no doc I have visited knows a damn thing about any of this!
Hello

Start with this
My opinion….

Wean off of everything
Everything

Let your body recover
To find balance again naturally
Give this time and good nutrition

Then
Judiciously add in things one by one
Little by little

The RA may simply be a response to the hormonal chaos you are in
Or
The RA could be from any oral supplementation
Ray has spoken of this iirc
Supplements causing the RA

Search his wiki page to vet

Lastly
This is a supplement heavy forum
Be aware of this

Doesn’t seem like your current supplementation has brought you health….

Best

Birdie

Link to Peat advice as recommended by Peatful above:

Ray Peat Email Exchanges - Ray Peat Forum Wiki

"It's usual to start with just a couple of drops of progesterone; depending on your symptoms, that amount could be repeated, as needed."
This would be Progest-E which I've used since finding Peat. It's a journey !

sugarisgreat

I really admire the work of Ray Peat, but the only thing that takes away the pain in my breast is using 1mg of estradiol (I was thrown into menopause after my husband got a bad batch of Moderna about 3 years ago).
I tried what you are suggesting, but the small amount of estradiol made a world of difference for me.
I also take 100mg progesterone, mitolipin, sometimes defibron, and DHEA.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals