Congestive Heart Disease

A friend of a close friend was diagnosed with CHD some time ago, but she tells me that it's now terminal and he is about to start planning his funeral - he's only in his 40s and naturally she's very upset. He's not expected to live much beyond Christmas - is there anything that he can do to try to turn this around?

schultz

Read this article (EDIT: Giraffe posted as I was about to and recommended it as well.) Heart and hormones

Here is a Ray quote:

“Progesterone, which helps to maintain blood volume (partly by preventing vascular leakiness, preventing excessive sodium loss and by supporting albumin synthesis) antagonizes aldosterone. Aldosterone antagonists are now being recognized as effective treatments for hypertension, water retention, congestive heart failure, arrhythmia, diabetes, kidney disease, and a great variety of inflammatory problems.”

I don't feel completely comfortable directly recommending things for this gentleman to do, but if I was in a similar situation, I would start taking a safe progesterone supplement at the very least. I would also take aspirin as well for lowering inflammation and also as an aromatase inhibitor.

haidut

Forum Supporter
A friend of a close friend was diagnosed with CHD some time ago, but she tells me that it's now terminal and he is about to start planning his funeral - he's only in his 40s and naturally she's very upset. He's not expected to live much beyond Christmas - is there anything that he can do to try to turn this around?

The drug terguride is about to get approved for such conditions.
Terguride - Wikipedia

Large doses of taurine have also been used successfully in the past. You can Google "taurine heart failure" for more info. Since serotonin, estrogen and cortisol all seem to be involved in the condition, larger doses of aspirin may also help but some more direct cortisol antagonists like RU486 or pregnenolone/progesterone may be even better and of course any anti-serotonin drug in addition to the terguride mentioned above.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals