Connecticut Published Ingredients of Moderna Vaccine - SM-102 secret ingredient is a poison

Lejeboca

Thanks for the "in vivo SLN" paper @schultz ! It is clear that LNPs are dangerous :rightagain

Cationic lipid nano particles are quite inflammatory and probably cause damage all on their own. It would definitely be acting as an adjuvant, even if it wasn't intended as such.

I am unaware of how the lipid acts once in cells. Is it cleared quickly? Does it interact with proteins and metals?

The paper Cationic lipid saturation influences intracellular delivery of encapsulated nucleic acids (which I cited earlier in thread) gives some answers to your questions, in an "objective" way.
I couldn't decipher all the ideas but, basically, LNPs for the RNA-type therapies is not an adjuvant---in the sense that their main purpose is to promote immune response---but rather as effective RNA (i.e., payload) transporter into the cell and delivery inside the cell.

Abstract for the paper:
An analogous series of cationic lipids (1,2-distearyloxy-N,N-dimethyl-3-aminopropane (DSDMA), 1,2-dioleyloxy-N,N-dimethyl-3-aminopropane (DODMA), 1,2-dilinoleyloxy-N,N-dimethyl-3-aminopropane (DLinDMA) and 1,2-dilinolenyloxy-N,N-dimethyl-3-aminopropane (DLenDMA)) possessing 0, 1, 2 or 3 double bonds per alkyl chain respectively, was synthesized to determine the correlation between lipid saturation, fusogenicity and efficiency of intracellular nucleic acid delivery. 31P-NMR analysis suggests that as saturation increases, from 2 to 0 double bonds, lamellar (Lα) to reversed hexagonal (HII) phase transition temperature increases, indicating decreasing fusogenicity. This trend is largely reflected by the efficiency of gene silencing observed in vitro when the lipids are formulated as Stable Nucleic Acid Lipid Particles (SNALPs) encapsulating small inhibitory RNA (siRNA). Uptake experiments suggest that despite their lower gene silencing efficiency, the less fusogenic particles are more readily internalized by cells. Microscopic visualization of fluorescently labelled siRNA uptake was supported by quantitative data acquired using radiolabelled preparations. Since electrostatic binding is a precursor to uptake, the pKa of each cationic lipid was determined. The results support a transfection model in which endosomal release, mediated by fusion with the endosomal membrane, results in cytoplasmic translocation of the nucleic acid payload.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Thanks for the "in vivo SLN" paper @schultz ! It is clear that LNPs are dangerous :rightagain

The paper Cationic lipid saturation influences intracellular delivery of encapsulated nucleic acids (which I cited earlier in thread) gives some answers to your questions, in an "objective" way.
I couldn't decipher all the ideas but, basically, LNPs for the RNA-type therapies is not an adjuvant---in the sense that their main purpose is to promote immune response---but rather as effective RNA (i.e., payload) transporter into the cell and delivery inside the cell.

Abstract for the paper:
An analogous series of cationic lipids (1,2-distearyloxy-N,N-dimethyl-3-aminopropane (DSDMA), 1,2-dioleyloxy-N,N-dimethyl-3-aminopropane (DODMA), 1,2-dilinoleyloxy-N,N-dimethyl-3-aminopropane (DLinDMA) and 1,2-dilinolenyloxy-N,N-dimethyl-3-aminopropane (DLenDMA)) possessing 0, 1, 2 or 3 double bonds per alkyl chain respectively, was synthesized to determine the correlation between lipid saturation, fusogenicity and efficiency of intracellular nucleic acid delivery. 31P-NMR analysis suggests that as saturation increases, from 2 to 0 double bonds, lamellar (Lα) to reversed hexagonal (HII) phase transition temperature increases, indicating decreasing fusogenicity. This trend is largely reflected by the efficiency of gene silencing observed in vitro when the lipids are formulated as Stable Nucleic Acid Lipid Particles (SNALPs) encapsulating small inhibitory RNA (siRNA). Uptake experiments suggest that despite their lower gene silencing efficiency, the less fusogenic particles are more readily internalized by cells. Microscopic visualization of fluorescently labelled siRNA uptake was supported by quantitative data acquired using radiolabelled preparations. Since electrostatic binding is a precursor to uptake, the pKa of each cationic lipid was determined. The results support a transfection model in which endosomal release, mediated by fusion with the endosomal membrane, results in cytoplasmic translocation of the nucleic acid payload.
I agree thank you both @schultz and @Lejeboca. So in essence they use the toxic lipids to both increase entrance into the cell and to also enhance an immune reaction. Am I understanding these papers correctly? If so, I can imagine the person responsible was praised for their ingenious cost saving solution.

Surfari

He apparently had people contacting him about this. He explains in his first update:

UPDATE MAY 18 12:30 PM EDT --

I am getting a lot of emails from biochemists telling me that the evil data about SM-102 has to do with the fact that it is delivered via a solution of Chloroform and the hazards listed on the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) deal with Chloroform. No, they don't.

The MSDS deals with the substance SM-102 as it is manufactured by Cayman Chemical Company. Period.

The ingredients list in the Moderna COVID 'Vaccine" lists SM-102 as the third most-prevalent ingredient in the vaccine, and that ingredient is as the Cayman Chemical Company describes it. It's that simple.

But this actually gets worse.

Chloroform is the solution used with the SM-102 and Chloroform has been outlawed for use by consumers for decades.

The reason Chloroform is outlawed for use by consumers has to do with how long it stays in a human body and what it does to a human body while it's inside. The Half-Life of Chloroform is 180 days. That means that it takes half a YEAR for only HALF of the chloroform, to be exited out of the body. You with me so far?

Chloroform, like any other chemical, breaks down. And when it comes into contact with oxygen, it breaks down into . . . . wait for it . . . . Phosgene Gas.

Phosgene gas is fatal to humans in concentrations as low as seven parts per million (7ppm).

So all these folks getting the "jab" might be getting Chloroform which, as it circulates through their bodies can break down into phosgene gas.

Depending upon the unique functions of various people, some -- maybe many -- of those people MIGHT reach the fatal threshold of phosgene gas in their system, and die from it; likely within 180 days after the second "jab."

But wait, there's even MORE! Phosgene is a highly toxic substance that exists as a gas at room temperature. Owing to its poor water solubility, one of the hallmarks of phosgene toxicity is an unpredictable asymptomatic latent phase before the development of noncardiogenic pulmonary edema. Yes, the lungs fill with fluid and the patient can't breathe. Just like . . . . wait for it . . . . "COVID."
I know a 79 year old male who had the vac back in January, a few weeks ago (so 3 months after vac) he had close to a gallon of fluid removed from his lungs. But I thought he got the Pf one, not Moderna.

OccamzRazer

"Is the vaccine safe? Of course it's safe, We the Science Experts say so!

These types of vaccines may have killed many animals in the early animal trials, yeah, so we halted those trials...and 'leaky vaccines' may have caused antibody-dependant enhancement of other natural viruses in other cases, leading to widespread flock death...but the clinical trials in humans were effective, so effective we paused them early, we were so glad to receive the Good News...and you know, those trials are actually still ongoing...

But nevermind, the Vaccines are being trialed on all of us now! We're all in this together!

So don't worry about the experimental lipids. We're the experts, and we say they're just like the natural lipids found in your body! Taking our Vaccine is just as natural as breathing or anything else, it really is true! The lipids deliver the payload straight into your cells, bypassing natural defenses, and when that happens you'll be Forever Changed!

And just look at how well our Vaccine is working. Salvation has come! The Science is clear that COVID rates are going down, and we, as the experts, altered PCR testing just to be sure they reflected this Evident Truth...

So, long story short, the vaccines are both safe and effective. YES! But you need to know that they don't prevent viral transmission, so the Unclean should still wear masks...because, you know, you can still get COVID from these Science Deniers, even if you have the vaccine, they're just that DANGEROUS...actually, you can still die from COVID after getting the injection...so if you don't get the shot, you'll really just need to stay Masked, pretty much forever...

But don't worry about that, forget about that, it's just hypothetical...just do your part! If we all do our part, it'll be awesome! We're depending on you for this Great Plan to work!

It's your duty, you'll get all your freedoms back afterward! Don't be a paranoid conspiracy theorist! Don't be silly, just roll up your sleeve! Don't be selfish...don't try to deny this new genre of Science! Join us. Join our Experiment!

Come on, say it with us! WAR IS PEACE! FREEDOM IS SLAVERY! IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH!"

lol

OP
L

Lollipop2

I know a 79 year old male who had the vac back in January, a few weeks ago (so 3 months after vac) he had close to a gallon of fluid removed from his lungs.
Oh my - whoa...how horrible! I am afraid for those who got injected as times passes - 6,12,18, 24 months what we will find.

OP
L

Lollipop2

"Is the vaccine safe? Of course it's safe, We the Science Experts say so!

These types of vaccines may have killed many animals in the early animal trials, yeah, so we halted those trials...and 'leaky vaccines' may have caused antibody-dependant enhancement of other natural viruses in other cases, leading to widespread flock death...but the clinical trials in humans were effective, so effective we paused them early, we were so glad to receive the Good News...and you know, those trials are actually still ongoing...

But nevermind, the Vaccines are being trialed on all of us now! We're all in this together!

So don't worry about the experimental lipids. We're the experts, and we say they're just like the natural lipids found in your body! Taking our Vaccine is just as natural as breathing or anything else, it really is true! The lipids deliver the payload straight into your cells, bypassing natural defenses, and when that happens you'll be Forever Changed!

And just look at how well our Vaccine is working. Salvation has come! The Science is clear that COVID rates are going down, and we, as the experts, altered PCR testing just to be sure they reflected this Evident Truth...

So, long story short, the vaccines are both safe and effective. YES! But you need to know that they don't prevent viral transmission, so the Unclean should still wear masks...because, you know, you can still get COVID from these Science Deniers, even if you have the vaccine, they're just that DANGEROUS...actually, you can still die from COVID after getting the injection...so if you don't get the shot, you'll really just need to stay Masked, pretty much forever...

But don't worry about that, forget about that, it's just hypothetical...just do your part! If we all do our part, it'll be awesome! We're depending on you for this Great Plan to work!

It's your duty, you'll get all your freedoms back afterward! Don't be a paranoid conspiracy theorist! Don't be silly, just roll up your sleeve! Don't be selfish...don't try to deny this new genre of Science! Join us. Join our Experiment!

Come on, say it with us! WAR IS PEACE! FREEDOM IS SLAVERY! IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH!"

lol
Yep. You have said it well.

Lejeboca

I agree thank you both @schultz and @Lejeboca. So in essence they use the toxic lipids to both increase entrance into the cell and to also enhance an immune reaction. Am I understanding these papers correctly? If so, I can imagine the person responsible was praised for their ingenious cost saving solution.

There might be other "hidden" uses for the LNPs though... Not to spook anyone here.

In mRNA-LPNs, there seem to be no need for separate adjuvants since the immune-response spreads from being local (at the site of injection) to the entire body per (PDF) mRNA-lipid nanoparticle COVID-19 vaccines: Structure and stability

The EMA assessment report formulates the mechanism of action of mRNA vaccines at the injection site as follows: ‘Administration of LNP-formulated RNA vaccines IM results in transient local inflammation that drives recruitment of neutrophils and antigen presenting cells (APCs) to the site of delivery. Recruited APCs are capable of LNP uptake and protein expression and can subsequently migrate to the local draining lymph nodes where T cell priming occurs (EMA, 2020a).’ Because of this inherent innate immune activity, it is not necessary to formulate the mRNA vaccines with additional adjuvants.

Nemo

This is morbidly funny.

It is. I spend half my time while I'm researching laughing hysterically.

I just reread the available info on how they altered the wild spike protein RNA to hide it from the immune system when injected via the vax. It's not just the nanoparticles disguised as exosomes.

They replaced adenines and uracils (As and Us) in the wild RNA sequence with cytosines and guanines (Cs and Gs). This will not only increase synthesis of the spike protein 100-fold, it is a diabolical method of hiding the RNA from the immune system. Intracellular pathogens, including viruses, tend to have low GC content compared to the host cell’s genome.

And they used other methods of modifying the vax mRNA to look exactly like human mRNA to stop the release of interferon. When they stop the release of interferon, patients start showing symptoms of immunodeficiency, like outbreaks of shingles.

The vax mRNA is rigged in ways never seen in nature.

Nemo

My military friend said the vaxxes were developed at Ft Detrick as part of DARPA, alongside the bioweapon. He did not know whether the vaxxes were developed as genuine counters to the bioweapon or as part 2 of the bioweapon.

He said the vaxxes were then given to both Pfizer and Moderna with lots of money. He didn't know if it was for further research on behalf of DARPA or if it was for mass manufacturing or what.

So we have two sources on this.

Nemo

Does anyone find it interesting that this patent was PUBLISHED APRIL 30, 2020 and the application date was SEPTEMBER 13, 2019???????
Such foresight! Almost like they knew what was coming...

Then on September 19, 2019 Trump issued the big emergency vax Executive Order to "modernize flu vaccines" for national security.

They all knew the DARPA bioweapon had already been released.

Nemo

Cationic lipid nano particles are quite inflammatory and probably cause damage all on their own. It would definitely be acting as an adjuvant, even if it wasn't intended as such.

I am unaware of how the lipid acts once in cells. Is it cleared quickly? Does it interact with proteins and metals? Does it interact with fats inside the body? It's possible it could cause lipid peroxidation or form lipofuscin-like materials and interact with iron causing oxidation. If the body has trouble removing it it could cause on-going low grade inflammation (in the brain for example).

The nanoparticles are disguised with phospholipids as exosomes to take advantage of natural endocytosis to get into cells. Like exosomes, they likely get into every kind of bodily fluid and we know they get into every kind of cell but kidney cells.

German geneticist Jacob Wes Elm thinks the nanoparticles are responsible for all the bad effects we're seeing. Microdoses of the polyethylene glycol coating trigger pathological immune responses and cardiovascular collapse.

We know that the highest concentrations of vax mRNA are collected in the liver and spleen, which means the highest concentrations of nanoparticles will be in the liver and spleen. The macrophages and other immune cells carry them there.

Some scientists think it's antibodies to the spike protein in the spleen that launch immune thrombocytopenia:

"A likely pathway by which immune thrombocytopenia could occur following vaccination is through the migration of immune cells carrying a cargo of mRNA nanoparticles via the lymph system into the spleen. These immune cells would produce spike protein according to the code in the nanoparticles, and the spike protein would induce B cell generation of IgG antibodies to it...

"ITP is characterized by both increased platelet destruction and reduced platelet production, and autoantibodies play a pivotal role (Sun and Shan, 2019). Platelets are coated by anti-platelet antibodies and immune complexes, and this induces their clearance by phagocytes. Particularly under conditions of impaired autophagy, the resulting signaling cascade can also result in suppression of production of megakaryocytes in the bone marrow, which are the precursor cells for platelet production (Sun and Shan, 2019)."

Last I read, Ulm thinks the immune response is to the nanoparticles themselves under conditions of impaired autophagy created by the vax. He thinks the nanoparticles themselves get into the bone marrow and suppress production of platelet precursors there.

Nemo

Not so sure about that, Lejeboca. The SM-102 and polyethylene coating are definitely intended as adjutant.

They selected mRNA for the vax that was already shown in experiments in China and at Moderna not to trigger a T cell response (or only a minor T cell response).

They are obviously counting on the PEG and SM-102 to do the entire job of initiating an immune response.

If those don't trigger an immune response, the only thing the vax is good for is triggering anaphylactic reactions and planting spike proteins on ACE2 receptors in plasma membranes throughout the body.

Oh, and triggering an autoimmune response against platelets. Plus general immunodeficiency.

Nemo

Yeah, the pharma has worked on the mRNA vaccines delivery for maybe 10 years already. So I am not surprised with the pre-scamdemic patent applications. What's tickles is that it has been approved :just in time" on april 30 2020.

That September 13 application tells us they already knew the vaxxes wouldn't work.

They knew already by then that they were going with RNA for the spike protein only and that wouldn't initiate antibodies. They had to rush a patent for the poisonous adjuvant.

Nemo

Anyway, this paper doesn't go into too much detail but its conclusion does give a bit of an overview (basically what we already knew though). I wonder if mitochondrial damage would increase cancer risk? Of course this paper is not specifically studying SM-102, but a different cationic lipid nanoparticle (DOTAP I think).

Schultz, this paper contains a lot of info on the nanoparticles used in the vax, and their coatings:

Nemo

Recruited APCs are capable of LNP uptake and protein expression and can subsequently migrate to the local draining lymph nodes where T cell priming occurs (EMA, 2020a).’ Because of this inherent innate immune activity, it is not necessary to formulate the mRNA vaccines with additional adjuvants. [/B][/FONT]

Even the EMA is lying.

Yes, we know immune cells are carrying the nanos to the nearest lymph node and then through the lymph system throughout the body, with the highest concentrations in the spleen and liver.

But we also know no T cell priming occurs and that's because experiments at Moderna and in China show it won't occur with the mRNA actually included in the vax.

See the last paragraph on p. 7 and continue through the 3rd paragraph on p. 8:

" They concluded that the spike protein alone was clearly inferior to a formulation containing RNA encoding all three envelope proteins, and they hypothesized that this was due to the fact that all three proteins were needed to allow the cell to release intact virus-like particles, rather than to just post the spike protein in the plasma membrane. The spike protein alone failed to initiate a T cell response in animal studies, whereas the formulation with all three proteins did (Corbett et al., 2020).

"The two emergency-approved vaccines only contain mRNA code for spike protein (without E or M), and there must have been a good reason for this decision, despite its observed poor performance."

Then they speculate they put the poisonous PEG and SM-102 on the nanos as the big hope for triggering an immune reaction.

Another way we know no antibodies are being initiated by the vax is that none of the studies boasting about efficacy contain any meaningful data. There are no antibody titers to measure the level of antibodies in a blood sample.

Instead they provide PCR test data rigged to run fewer cycles to "prove" antibodies are forming.

The only antibody data we actually have is coming from mainstream news reports. Relatives of patients who died of Covid after being fully vaxxed are reporting autopsies show their loved ones had no antibodies to Covid.

There were a bunch of these reports in the media, so "science" rushed out another fake study asserting that antibodies form in everybody except "immuno-compromised" people. But they still provided no antibody titers from all those people who supposedly made antibodies.

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

@Nemo

Thanks, invaluable info you provided.

There is also the question how the synthetic, altered mRNA gets metabolized
- when TLRs and immunity can’t detect and react to them in a normal way, who said that p-bodies would handle them as they would with naturals. That synth nucleosides might be recycled and reincorporated into other mRNA, altering various protein synthesis processes within cells

Nemo

@Nemo

Thanks, invaluable info you provided.

There is also the question how the synthetic, altered mRNA gets metabolized
- when TLRs and immunity can’t detect and react to them in a normal way, who said that p-bodies would handle them as they would with naturals. That synth nucleosides might be recycled and reincorporated into other mRNA, altering various protein synthesis processes within cells

Exactly, Lee. Thank you for pointing this out.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals