Copper labs

tommyg130

No idea what to make of this? All 3 high? Do I actually have high copper? Or is this deceiving and I’m actually a copper desert? Ik sometimes copper serumn that high raises when under stress. And means your actually low. But vitamin A high and ceuroplasm high? Wtf is going lol

Attachments

• CC73D5C4-B5CA-4442-8275-C294B063C126.jpeg
    CC73D5C4-B5CA-4442-8275-C294B063C126.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 35
  • AD11849C-282F-49A8-9570-97B79BA6FA8E.jpeg
    AD11849C-282F-49A8-9570-97B79BA6FA8E.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 36

redsun

No idea what to make of this? All 3 high? Do I actually have high copper? Or is this deceiving and I’m actually a copper desert? Ik sometimes copper serumn that high raises when under stress. And means your actually low. But vitamin A high and ceuroplasm high? Wtf is going lol
Well if you know you currently eat a high copper diet and also have a history of eating a high copper diet than these results are not surprising. Same goes for vitamin A. So you should definitely avoid liver if you eat it. But ceruloplasmin is within range so normal. Either you are obtain excess copper somehow (diet, maybe drinking water if its tap water that uses copper piping) or you have liver problems making it difficult for you to excrete it.

OP
T

tommyg130

Well if you know you currently eat a high copper diet and also have a history of eating a high copper diet than these results are not surprising. Same goes for vitamin A. So you should definitely avoid liver if you eat it. But ceruloplasmin is within range so normal. Either you are obtain excess copper somehow (diet, maybe drinking water if its tap water that uses copper piping) or you have liver problems making it difficult for you to excrete it.
Eh not really. I don’t eat liver. I drink lot of milk but also eat more red meat. Tbh my diet is more zinc dominant. I had many many metal fillings in my mouth which can maybe be copper based as well as mercury. Idk

chimp

I wouldn't be worried, I believe around 100 is a good measurement for Copper. You could try low dose zinc supplements to raise your Zn and lower Cu.

Vanset

How much Vitamin A do you get from your diet on a daily basis? What's your daily intake if you were to input your food into cronometer?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals