COPPER - Very Important For Mitochondria-metabolism. Toxic Or Important - Depends On The Form

No its not true. You are right that Copper or Any mineral like Zinc etc is Always better from food rather than isolated mineral. But if you have a proven deficiency cu ii works. It has been shown in Many studies to increase Copper and ceruloplasmin. Wich is THE enzyme Morley is trying to raise. I personally have raised My ceruloplasmin with regular. Copper. And Morley Robbins is a fraud. Theres No difference between ascorbic acid and vitamin C like he claims. Vitamin D opposite to what hes claiming actually raised ceruloplasmin. Also studies on that. Many People have fallen very ill following His protocol. They promotes consultation that Costa several thousands of dollars. And promotes so high magnesium doses People ***t their pants literally. THE Body is perfectly capable of turning cu ii into cu i if it needs so. Copper toxicity is not due to Copper itself. Its due to lack of other co factors for proper working Copper system. Just like iron toxicity rarely is thanks to iron rather just general poor health and lack of other nutrients.
Also their Their Facebook group moderators sensor comments they don’t agree with. It’s almost cult like.

Dutchie

I'd ordered a copper bottle,2 days ago, to have water from,bc I was dealing with low copper issues.
Are you (the article) saying that this is the wrong kind of copper and I'm intoxicating myself?
(From what I read drinking/eating from copper products has been a common thing in India/ Ayurveda.

Ihor

If you’re still active here - do you have any idea why I always have low zinc and specially copper levels (ceruloplasmin too)?

even with eating liver and supplements I can’t raise my levels.
could it be a digestion issue? If so do you have any idea how to find out what’s wrong ?

Another question : do you know if copper from chlorophyllin is a good source.?
I wonder if you've ever tested your potassium, magnesium levels? Or do you have symptoms of their deficiency?

Motif

I wonder if you've ever tested your potassium, magnesium levels? Or do you have symptoms of their deficiency?
I feel more calm with magnesium and potassium , but levels are always good

Ismail

MitoSynergy 130 euro per month.
Crown Prince Smoked oyster in olive oil is 75 euro per 30 packages of 65 gram oyster (drained).
32.5 gram of smoked oyster contains:

View attachment 21551

Which is all the copper and zinc that you need.
I think that is a better deal :)

Where did you get this nutritional breakdown from?

Ismail

No its not true. You are right that Copper or Any mineral like Zinc etc is Always better from food rather than isolated mineral. But if you have a proven deficiency cu ii works. It has been shown in Many studies to increase Copper and ceruloplasmin. Wich is THE enzyme Morley is trying to raise. I personally have raised My ceruloplasmin with regular. Copper. And Morley Robbins is a fraud. Theres No difference between ascorbic acid and vitamin C like he claims. Vitamin D opposite to what hes claiming actually raised ceruloplasmin. Also studies on that. Many People have fallen very ill following His protocol. They promotes consultation that Costa several thousands of dollars. And promotes so high magnesium doses People ***t their pants literally. THE Body is perfectly capable of turning cu ii into cu i if it needs so. Copper toxicity is not due to Copper itself. Its due to lack of other co factors for proper working Copper system. Just like iron toxicity rarely is thanks to iron rather just general poor health and lack of other nutrients.
Thank you for this ? ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals