COVID vaccines now causing AIDS(no joke)

OP
Drareg

Drareg

The COVID narrative is getting ramped up again, the AIDS ridden covid fanatics are getting sick so a magic variant is being blamed, as predicted covid fanatics have no interest in believing they have AIDS, the ego wont accept this, real easy to pull out Fauci and his merry band of fascist medicinals to blame another variant for the rising cases and deaths.
The hilarity of the cognitive dissonance is the PCR test is not finding covid in many of those who are sick, they are now using the term "stealthy" for the covid variant, this term seems to have entered the covid cults cliched repertoire, as Peat pointed out in the past-those who can't think parrot cliches, "in it together", "stay safe", now we have "stealthy" to entertain the eternal victimhood of the stupid.

The covid cult are also buzzing again that its back, total circus of clowns, clowns with AIDS.

Athrunzala

1648101755412.jpeg

Athrunzala

The COVID narrative is getting ramped up again, the AIDS ridden covid fanatics are getting sick so a magic variant is being blamed, as predicted covid fanatics have no interest in believing they have AIDS, the ego wont accept this, real easy to pull out Fauci and his merry band of fascist medicinals to blame another variant for the rising cases and deaths.
The hilarity of the cognitive dissonance is the PCR test is not finding covid in many of those who are sick, they are now using the term "stealthy" for the covid variant, this term seems to have entered the covid cults cliched repertoire, as Peat pointed out in the past-those who can't think parrot cliches, "in it together", "stay safe", now we have "stealthy" to entertain the eternal victimhood of the stupid.

The covid cult are also buzzing again that its back, total circus of clowns, clowns with AIDS.

stealthy covid variant haha! Only gullible people will fall for this. This is ADE or OAS

Birdie

I
I have wondered about the recent push for misinformation and disinformation to be rooted out and subverted. In Canada we are seeing another push to limit the information available to us via the internet, under the guise of ensuring that Canadian content is not underrepresented. I would like to believe that our Prime Minister is a known liar, but a very poor one. He was a drama teacher but a politician and a man for the people he is not.
Dutchman
March 24, 2022 2:50 am

I would also point to the most recent statement (TGP) where Archbishop Vigano responds to his critics,..in fact ALL of his statements, for some time now, have been epic.
Like Kolakusac, Vigano calls out the Covid vaccine hoax, he praised the CanadianTruckers and condemned Truedope, and I believe called out the 2020 steal.
He is calling for a Worldwide movement, to reject the WEF, which he also calls out, clearly.
Kolakusac’s speech was fantastic, and ballsey. Bet Justin wasn’t expecting it.
“Rest assured, that the citisens of the World, UNITED, can stop ANY regime that wants to destroy the freedom of Citisens, either by bombs or harmful pharmacuetical products.”
So, just as Archbishop Vigano, Kolakusac is calling for THE CITISENS OF THE WORLD TO UNITE, and that is EXACTLY what MUST happen, to stop the madness.
And is exactly what WILL happen; in their Hubris, the WEF, $0r0$ and $chwab, Blackrock and Vanguard,…have bitten off far more than they can chew.
We’re not there yet, but with such public “calls to arms”, and given that the enemy has gone too far to ‘back off’ or change coarse or speed, we ‘re getting close.
Perhaps historians will call it “the Day of Comuppence”, and it IS coming, getting closer every day.

J.R.K

Dutchman
March 24, 2022 2:50 am

I would also point to the most recent statement (TGP) where Archbishop Vigano responds to his critics,..in fact ALL of his statements, for some time now, have been epic.
Like Kolakusac, Vigano calls out the Covid vaccine hoax, he praised the CanadianTruckers and condemned Truedope, and I believe called out the 2020 steal.
He is calling for a Worldwide movement, to reject the WEF, which he also calls out, clearly.
Kolakusac’s speech was fantastic, and ballsey. Bet Justin wasn’t expecting it.
“Rest assured, that the citisens of the World, UNITED, can stop ANY regime that wants to destroy the freedom of Citisens, either by bombs or harmful pharmacuetical products.”
So, just as Archbishop Vigano, Kolakusac is calling for THE CITISENS OF THE WORLD TO UNITE, and that is EXACTLY what MUST happen, to stop the madness.
And is exactly what WILL happen; in their Hubris, the WEF, $0r0$ and $chwab, Blackrock and Vanguard,…have bitten off far more than they can chew.
We’re not there yet, but with such public “calls to arms”, and given that the enemy has gone too far to ‘back off’ or change coarse or speed, we ‘re getting close.
Perhaps historians will call it “the Day of Comuppence”, and it IS coming, getting closer every day.
I have to agree with the day of comeuppance. But I think Matthew Ehret who was on before Dr Peat this week provides a different and enlightening for me anyway view of the entire world and the history of how we got here.
Indeed the notion of people coming together to stop this is a necessity, but now I am starting to see the possibility that Russians, Chinese, India, and even Iran might very much be allies that are actually actively pushing this fight for us. I very much can relate to the example of the slave in a dark cave that has wandered out past the puppeteers putting on the shadow show on the wall(and the puppeteers don’t notice me walking to the cave opening because I am no one). I now have my nose outside the cave and am trying to adjust my eyes and learn how to to be a philosopher in order to go back into the cave to free my fellow man or woman by passing on my new found knowledge.

J.R.K

View attachment 35072
View attachment 35073
View attachment 35074
I have been wondering about the Canadian numbers, we seem to be staying flatlined in terms of cases as of late. This does not mesh with what the UK, Scotland, Australia and New Zealand data are demonstrating. Also thank you for verifying the levels of unvaccinated in Canada. Once again the statement that ninety percent of Canadians are vaccinated turns out to be consistent with everything else that come from our Prime Ministers mouth -a lie, the only consistent thing about him.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I have been wondering about the Canadian numbers, we seem to be staying flatlined in terms of cases as of late. This does not mesh with what the UK, Scotland, Australia and New Zealand data are demonstrating. Also thank you for verifying the levels of unvaccinated in Canada. Once again the statement that ninety percent of Canadians are vaccinated turns out to be consistent with everything else that come from our Prime Ministers mouth -a lie, the only consistent thing about him.
Continual lies and their proud of it, politics is ruined because of them, they then ask for trust while getting richer as the working class get poorer, total delusion.

J.R.K

Continual lies and their proud of it, politics is ruined because of them, they then ask for trust while getting richer as the working class get poorer, total delusion.
Our Prime Minister goes one step further saying “that those that spread misinformation and disinformation, who do not trust the science and cause mistrust in their governments. What are we to do with them, do we tolerate this fringe minority?”
Then in the next breath offers up a solution of the government becoming an internet guardian to ensure that the information Canadian people receive is,”truthful”. I suppose that a new “Ministry of Truth”, will be the next step.

sugarisgreat

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Biggest misinformation campaign in history:
lol!
We are giving you AIDS drugs to fight covid not because you have AIDS caused by vaccination.

???

Grapelander

Biggest misinformation campaign in history:
Looks like they want to prescribe HIV antivirals for 1) covid, 2) flu and 3) HIV. Probably based on testing and not symptoms.
This is a marketing campaign veiled as news.
Notice how they use the word "may" (possible) in the claim; I see much of that in MSM:

HIV drugs may lower COVID risk; COVID and flu co-infection raises risk of severe illness, death​

May
1. To be allowed or permitted to: May I take a swim? Yes, you may.
2. Used to express possibility or probability: It may rain this afternoon.
3. Used to express a desire or fervent wish: Long may he live!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals