Cranberry juice/Cranberries

MasterjohnFAN

100 grams/46 calories of cranberries provide 1.6mg of vitamin e but only contain 0.1 grams of PUFA

beside vitamin e its overall decent in nutrition and could be drinked for vitamin e boost and to avoid iron overload(i think)

never really seen it discussed

bornamachine

Yeah you can consume berries/juice when you crave it. You won't consume much though on a regular basis nor would you want to.

OP
M

MasterjohnFAN

Yeah you can consume berries/juice when you crave it. You won't consume much though on a regular basis nor would you want to.
Why would it be good to drink like a bunch of orange juice but not cranberry is there a negative side of it.

Im not a big ray peat guy so i think its a bad idea to just drink a bunch of fruit juices as a main source of calorie.

David PS

intresting video its probably nothing tho

do you know what is actually happening in the video?
I have no idea but it seemed like a good fit for this thread. It would be a relatively inexpensive experiment for someone interested.

bornamachine

Why would it be good to drink like a bunch of orange juice but not cranberry is there a negative side of it.

Im not a big ray peat guy so i think its a bad idea to just drink a bunch of fruit juices as a main source of calorie.

Nothing negative to my knowledge, there's just a limit to how much tart food you can consume, once you've had enough, you'll know.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals