Cultural genocide.

HeyThere

No apologies necessary! Yes, the ignorance and stupidity of so many people is astounding and depressing, quite honestly! I have lost some friends as well because of my pro-freedom/anti-mandate stance on everything, including the pokey poke. Sadly, I ended up getting it--3 total (Pfizer)... Praying I got a placebo! I had shitty reactions from the 2nd and the booster, but otherwise, I feel fine and have had no other issues, thank God. I was coerced by family (parents said can't visit unless you get it), and since all my family lives on the east coast, I couldn't live with myself if I decided not to get it and couldn't ever visit them. I made the conscious choice to do it and be a guinea pig, but after the 3rd one, I was done regardless of what they said. Thankfully, they did not push for more shots. But if they did, I would have said "nope. I am done. I guess I am not ever visiting." It was clear by early 2022 that people were having horrendous reactions to it. I have tried a couple remedies to "detox" from it and don't ever get any other kind of shot. But yeah, that time was insane.

I agree with you that the 80s were the best time to grow up. I am in my early 50s, solid GenXer, don't give a **** what people think of me--in general. I do care what my close friends think as they are very supportive and love me for me. But in general, no, I don't care. So, yeah, dating as a conservatish libertarian lesbian has been an interesting challenge to say the least!I try to find humor in everything. Hang in there, and I hope your health improves!! This heat is brutal though. Ugh.. I live in the Antelope Valley (not sure I mentioned that). Hot, hot hot!!! Lol ...
Topic people, please honor me to do this one off topic here, thanks~

I replied to an old post of yours in another topic, but in case you don't see it:
- Please look into Salicylate Sensitivity. It raises histamine as a response. It is a bucket issue where accumulation triggers into hellish issues.
- Have you ever tried GSE (grapefruit seed, not grape and the concentrated tiny bottle version ONLY), small amounts of Benadryl, and/or baking soda? All 3 help me during a flare up in that it kills bacteria, it lowers inflammation, it neutralizes the acidity caused by the muck in my gut and stomach etc, and the Benadryl not only calms the Histamine explosion, but also calms the cytostorm that results from all of this exploding into a big mess.

OP
David PS

David PS

OP
David PS

David PS

5LGreenback

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I kept wondering why the elites are pushing this issue about trans kids down our throats when their is only 4000 thousand trans kids in America, while no talk of the 86 million kids injected with poisonous vaccines and it’s required so they are able to get an education.

RFK JR
A lot of the problems we see in kids, particularly boys, it’s probably underappreciated how much of that is coming from chemical exposures, including a lot of sexual dysphoria that we’re seeing,” the scion of the Kennedy political dynasty said during an interview with Canadian psychologist and ring-wing pundit Jordan Peterson.

“I mean, they’re swimming through a soup of toxic chemicals today, and many of those are endocrine disruptors,” Kennedy said, adding, “there’s Atrazine throughout our water supply, and atrazine, by the way, if you, in a lab, put Atrazine in a tank full of frogs, it will chemically castrate and forcibly feminize every frog in there and 10 percent of the frogs, the male frogs, will turn into fully viable females able to produce viable eggs.”

We know the effects of bpa’s and estrogen here in the ray peat forum.

So elites knowingly or have discovered they have been demasculinizing a generation of boys and the overall male population.

So they are getting the msm and puppet politicians to fight over this trans issue and the sides on the left say is you are born this way, and then on the right they say they are being groomed by the culture to become trans.

But none of them are telling the truths the elites don’t want you to know. And that is they are feminizing the male population. Either by corporate greed and Negligence trying to make money and avoid massive lawsuits or malice because a feminized male population is easier to control.

So the elites are setting the boundaries of the debate by using msm to hide the truth.

OP
David PS

David PS

Regarding what the twitter poster wrote, I believe he may be correct.

As for the video he posted.... what’s going on with that, anymore context? I have heard of conspiracies of fake/ artificial suns before, is that the implication? Or perhaps a deeper more cosmological implication?

Of course it could be video fakery too.

I have similar thoughts. i will wait and see how things unfold. The video may be fake; but this story below is a coincidence.

OP
David PS

David PS

ThinPicking

I kept wondering why the elites are pushing this issue about trans kids down our throats when their is only 4000 thousand trans kids in America, while no talk of the 86 million kids injected with poisonous vaccines and it’s required so they are able to get an education.

RFK JR
A lot of the problems we see in kids, particularly boys, it’s probably underappreciated how much of that is coming from chemical exposures, including a lot of sexual dysphoria that we’re seeing,” the scion of the Kennedy political dynasty said during an interview with Canadian psychologist and ring-wing pundit Jordan Peterson.

“I mean, they’re swimming through a soup of toxic chemicals today, and many of those are endocrine disruptors,” Kennedy said, adding, “there’s Atrazine throughout our water supply, and atrazine, by the way, if you, in a lab, put Atrazine in a tank full of frogs, it will chemically castrate and forcibly feminize every frog in there and 10 percent of the frogs, the male frogs, will turn into fully viable females able to produce viable eggs.”

We know the effects of bpa’s and estrogen here in the ray peat forum.

So elites knowingly or have discovered they have been demasculinizing a generation of boys and the overall male population.

So they are getting the msm and puppet politicians to fight over this trans issue and the sides on the left say is you are born this way, and then on the right they say they are being groomed by the culture to become trans.

But none of them are telling the truths the elites don’t want you to know. And that is they are feminizing the male population. Either by corporate greed and Negligence trying to make money and avoid massive lawsuits or malice because a feminized male population is easier to control.

So the elites are setting the boundaries of the debate by using msm to hide the truth.
Not sure RFK's on the money here. Considering this is still a tiny minority of children, seems most likely to me this phenomenon is largely psychogenic and mistreated. Not to dismiss the idea we have a problem with persistent endocrine disruptors in the environment, we do. It just doesn't seem to line up with the growth in and promotion of these outcomes.

View: https://youtu.be/rV38aRBpuTE

"failure to establish a comfortable, conventional sense of self in early childhood" - Dr. Stephen Levine

OP
David PS

David PS

Nothing new here. In 2020 Trump tried to create and issue around Hunter Biden's laptop. MSM would not give it any traction. Now it is old news that has been resolved.

Edit - Joe Rogan and Tom Segura discuss how corporate media, big tech and the FBI rigged the election against Donald Trump.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1676599230591381511

The legal cases against Trump may be timed to give MSM the best opportunities to sling mud before the election. It appears to me that Biden lets others do the mud slinging on his behalf.

Trans-kids fit into the WEF's depopulation agenda and cultural genocide. The WEF and its politicans are still pulling the strings.

Last edited:
OP
David PS

David PS

OP
David PS

David PS

If a student doesn't learn, either they don't want to or the teacher is crap.
1694939504330.png

P

Peatress

If a student doesn't learn, either they don't want to or the teacher is crap.
View attachment 55674
This was 2021, was this related to the plandemic disruptions?

I’m wondering did “minority groups” ask them to dumb down the curriculum?

Idiocracy in the name of equality designed to create inequality.

The bill

OP
David PS

David PS

1695374952506.png

OP
David PS

David PS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals