Announcement Cyber Attacks Against The Forum Are Currently Being Mitigated

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Over the past few days many layers of different cyber attacks have been launched towards the forum. These attacks are being mitigated and the proper authorities have been notified. :hattip

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@Peater I am not able to get into specifics.

sunny

Is the screen that comes up "ray peat forum has to check to make sure your connection is secure" - is that this forum, or is that something else?

I have been quickly closing my phone browser when I see it. It just happened on my computer.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Is the screen that comes up "ray peat forum has to check to make sure your connection is secure" - is that this forum, or is that something else?

I have been quickly closing my phone browser when I see it. It just happened on my computer.
That screen is fine. It's our security system just checking to make sure if the traffic is legit or not. We are basically in full lock down mode right now.

Ryan18

That screen is fine. It's our security system just checking to make sure if the traffic is legit or not. We are basically in full lock down mode right now.
Is the prevention of guests from browsing the forum a cyber attack defensive measure also? I often browse on a second device not logged-in but was caught off-guard today. Thanks.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Is the prevention of guests from browsing the forum a cyber attack defensive measure also? I often browse on a second device not logged-in but was caught off-guard today. Thanks.
Yes it is. We are in full lock down mode right now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals