Cynomel No Longer Produced In Mexico?

whereismyOJ

I ordered the Cynoplus from meximeds4you and it came in 3 weeks! They kept in contact with me through email and were very nice. I liked them the best because I could pay through paypal.

ilovethesea

Yeah I was thinking to go through with the Mexmeds4you order instead of Meds .com.mx since at least Ricardo responded to my email.

Why do you prefer to pay with Paypal not credit card?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
ilovethesea said:
Why do you prefer to pay with Paypal not credit card?

With paypal the buyer has more favor then the seller. Very easy to make a charge back if any problems. I would not want to sell anything with paypal.

whereismyOJ

I've never had issues with paypal and I just feel more secure paying that way than mailing them a check or calling and giving my CC over the phone.

jaguar43

ilovethesea said:
That would be awesome thank you!

Valeant Pharmaceuticals International (Laboratorios Grossman, S.A.)
Calzada de Tlalpan 2021
Colonia Parque San Andrés
Delegación Coyoacán 04040
México, D.F.
Tel. +52 55 5062 4000

I just called them about an hour ago. They said that the product won't be back till October. The person I spoke with couldn't go into too much information about the subject. But she said that they are having "internal problems".

ilovethesea

Thanks for doing that jag2594! Not that it is good news :(

I just found this on front page of Meds .com.mx

"There has been a worldwide shortgage of Cytomel. We are now receiving our supply of Cytomel and will start shipping Cytomel during the end of the week of April 6, 2015 to our customers that have been on our waiting list. "

Artemis did you hear from them yet? I am worried to order when they don't even send any confirmation, don't answer the phone or emails...

jaguar43

ilovethesea said:
Thanks for doing that jag2594! Not that it is good news :(

I just found this on front page of Meds .com.mx

"There has been a worldwide shortgage of Cytomel. We are now receiving our supply of Cytomel and will start shipping Cytomel during the end of the week of April 6, 2015 to our customers that have been on our waiting list. "

Artemis did you hear from them yet? I am worried to order when they don't even send any confirmation, don't answer the phone or emails...

Is it the Grossman brand ? I wouldn't be surprise if it's the TRIYOTEX, the same brand that my mexicandrugstore sells.

jaguar43

To add, I would be careful with Meds .com.mx . I made an order for some diamox last year and I never received the order. Nor did I get my money back. They actually were commenting on this forum for a while. And I left a message on the thread they started. Never got a reply.

ilovethesea

Oh no, they just took your money and never replied???? I order 10-20 bottles at a time so that would be a lot of money to lose! I'm just desperate for T3 right now and they are the only place I can find who say they have it.

It doesn't say which brand they're talking about on the front page. They have both kinds in stock and I have the Grossman T3 in my order... just haven't sent them a payment yet.

Going to look for reviews now of that company, and of the Triyotex.

ilovethesea

From a thread on Ray Peat Inspired... re: Triyotex

Decided to ask Ray about the product, that's what he said:

"I knew people who tried it several years ago, and they thought it contained speed instead of T3, but I haven’t heard about it recently."

jaguar43

I have been taking Triyotex and i recently took a drug test for a new job. It came back clear so I would assume that their wasn't anything in the product that is drug related. But it does taste sweet so I wouldn't be surprise if its mostly glucose.

But yea I would just keep on top of your order, I kind of lost interest about it and never really bother to continue to pursue my money because it wasn't a lot of money. Plus during the time I made my order they were going through some changes with their ordering system so they probably couldn't keep up with all the orders.

artemis

ilovethesea said:

I did receive a reply from that Stephen Cohen guy -- here is a copy of his reply:

"I have forwarded your message to Medicina Mexico. They have removed you from their delivery list for next week. They are in the process of issuing you a refund for the Cytomel. Because of the holidays in Mexico, the refund will not be started until Monday. The shipping department started the process however due to the holidays everyone in accounting had left and will not return until Monday. Please send an email to [email protected] with your banking information so they can process an ACH into your account. They will need the name of your bank, Account number and routing number."

I emailed him back saying: "They removed me from the delivery list for next week?! Well, I've been waiting 7 weeks already -- if they are really going to deliver it next week, then of course I would rather that than a refund." Then I asked again why they don't respond to emails or answer their phone. Here is his response:

"I am not an employee of Medicina Mexico. I just do collections on behalf of our bank for Medicina Mexico.
You should be sending them an email at [email protected]. They do answer all their emails as they have a specific staff that is assigned to this task. Each of their emails is logged and tagged for a response. I forwarded your prior email to me and they immediately responded."

He didn't say anything about why they don't answer the phone. :roll:

I had been using the contact form on their website to try to email them. Always got the message at the end saying "Your message has been sent." So this time, just this morning, I emailed them directly at [email protected]. And lo and behold, I just got a response from them at 11pm tonight! Here's a copy of their response:

Hello:

After searching our email system we find that this is the first email that we have received from you directly.

We did receive an email requesting cancellation that was sent to Mr. Cohen who subsequently forward that to our staff.

During the holidays here in Mexico we had only one person doing the work of 35. Needless to say your order was in the process of being cancelled, however due to shortage of staff it had not been totally cancelled. I have temporary put a stop to the cancellation.

You are currently on the top of list to receive cytomel. We can cancel your order or allow it to remain. That decision is up to you however, Please be aware that we have a waiting list of over 500,000 orders due to the worldwide shortage of this specific medication and I need to have an immediate decision or else I will be forced to cancel your order.

Warm Regards,

Vanessa Maldonado
El Gerente envío
Medicina Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
http://www.meds.com.mx
E-Mail: [email protected]......
Tel: +52 664 231-7777 Mexico
+44 20 3519-1027 U.K.
1800 464-6009 U.S.

So I told them the same thing: to please go ahead and send the order, as long as it would be sent in a fairly short time, like in the next week or two. I said if it would be much longer than that, like weeks or months, then I would want to cancel and get a refund. Also told them that if the contact form on their website doesn't work, they should fix it! And that they should answer their phone.

Geez, what a hassle! The bit about "one person doing the work of 35?" Like I want to hear that -- so unprofessional. :?

artemis

I got 2 more emails this morning. One from Mr. Cohen:

"I know the problem. Medicina Mexico has grown so large that they have outgrown their computer systems.

Their programming department is currently moving some of their web sites to their new systems.

When contacting Medicina Mexico, you should always use their email system and not their contact form. Their email is [email protected] or [email protected].... Each email is logged and time stamped. They have a large staff that attends to their emails each day."

And one from meds.com.mx:

Hi:

I stopped the cancellation. You are back on the list. We should be shipping this medication towards the end of this week.

This last week was a holiday in Mexico and the staff that is assigned to the emails was for the most part was off with their families.

We are averaging over 30,000 orders per month and over 10,000 emails per day. Because our staff is so busy answering emails and attending to orders we have very little time to answer phone calls.

I will send a message off to programming and let them know we are having a problem with our emails.

Warm Regards,

Vanessa Maldonado
El Gerente envío
Medicina Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
http://www.meds.com.mx
E-Mail: [email protected]..
Tel: +52 664 231-7777 Mexico
+44 20 3519-1027 U.K.

ilovethesea

Oh good to know, thanks for that information Artemis! I had sent them a message through the contact form as well, so that explains why I never heard back... broken form.

I'm going to email them now to see if they have any Cytomel left. If so, I need to place an order ASAP.

I just ordered some Cynoplus from Mexmeds4you yesterday but they are out of Cytomel. They seem to be legit, now let's see if it arrives in the US safely...

sweetpeat

That's disappointing to hear about Medicina Mexico. I ordered Cynoplus from them last fall. They kept very good communication with me, confirming my order and letting me know when it had shipped. I received my order in 10 days once it shipped, much sooner than some of the other Mexican pharmacies. I was pleased with their service and sorry to hear that it's gone downhill. I hope they get things back on track. Keep us informed, those of you who have recent dealings with them. Especially in regards to cynomel. My supply is getting low and will need to order soon.

ilovethesea

I just got this email from Meds .com.mx

"We are shipping T3 however it is not Grossman. Grossman is out of business with the Cytomel due to a regulatory problem and the lack of materials to make Cytomel."

WTF... I am freaking out! .. is anyone able to confirm this news?

artemis

Oh, no! :cry: They didn't tell me that.

Back in the fall, when I ordered Cytomel from mymexicandrugstore, they sent me the Triyotex capsules. On the packing slip, it said "Cytomel--Spanish name Triyotex," as if it was the same thing. I haven't really experimented with it much, as I have never taken any T3 before, and I wanted to start with the real thing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals