Cyproheptadine to completely dissolve calcified tissue

Nebula

Really interesting thread on Twitter particularly for those of us folically challenged

View: https://twitter.com/cynomaxxx/status/1676258603508854787?t=dOx5xKf-neOk7jlVoIQEcA&s=19

I once worked up to 12 mg Cypro daily for a few weeks along with some cabergoline 2x per week. When I started using other calcium antagonists like magnesium and progesterone I started noticing a milky taste in my saliva despite not consuming dairy. The slight acidic feeling around my gums was completely replaced by a feeling of mineralization. My sleep became very deep and I began having strong responses from any supplement in very small amounts when previously they did nothing.

I ran out of cabergoline and so stopped the cypro too. These effects completely stopped within a week. I’ve never been able to achieve a similar metabolic state since, but I would like to. High calcium antagonism seems like a powerful state to be in.

Nick

Twitter no longer works for those of us who refuse to make a twitter account, perhaps when posting something from twitter there is some way to copy all the text rather than embedding the twitter link. I'm interested to see the rest of this thread but cannot see it.

golder

Twitter no longer works for those of us who refuse to make a twitter account, perhaps when posting something from twitter there is some way to copy all the text rather than embedding the twitter link. I'm interested to see the rest of this thread but cannot see it.
Same, glad you made this point. Would be great if someone can share the comments

P

Peatress

David PS

frannybananny

Thank you to you and Peatress for making this available to share. It's interesting about cyproheptadine and all of the research shared here including Dr Peat's work. My question: isn't it a prescription only antihistamine and how do you folks get your cypro? I would like to try it for sleep and now this new method of reducing wrinkles. I also wonder if taken orally if cyproheptadine would dissolve calcium in arteries since I have artherosclerosis. Any help is appreciated.

David PS

Thank you to you and Peatress for making this available to share. It's interesting about cyproheptadine and all of the research shared here including Dr Peat's work. My question: isn't it a prescription only antihistamine and how do you folks get your cypro? I would like to try it for sleep and now this new method of reducing wrinkles. I also wonder if taken orally if cyproheptadine would dissolve calcium in arteries since I have artherosclerosis. Any help is appreciated.
Haidut sells cyproheptadine as a Lab/R&D product. Here is a link to his site.

Last edited:

David PS

Hey thanks for that David.... do you have any thoughts about the artherosclerosis and dissolving calcium in the arteries? anyone?

There are lots of information on the forum about cyproheptadine. I do not know about its use for atherosclerosis or dissolving calcium in the arteries.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I tried this today... Titanium 0.25mm roller. Followed by fee drops of cyproheptadine massaged in. It's been an hour and my face still is stinging. Could be from the alcohol in cyproheptadine perhaps. I followed it with some rosewater to sooth and cool down.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

if youre in europe i know a good cyproheptadine source.

just anecdotal but ive used cyproheptadine on and off for about 5-6 years and im 36 years old. i would say i have the wrinkles of someone in their mid 20s and ive no doubt my male pattern baldness would be MUCH worse had i not used things like taurine, t3, cypro

Bootselectric

if youre in europe i know a good cyproheptadine source.

just anecdotal but ive used cyproheptadine on and off for about 5-6 years and im 36 years old. i would say i have the wrinkles of someone in their mid 20s and ive no doubt my male pattern baldness would be MUCH worse had i not used things like taurine, t3, cypro

Do you have a source for drops or just tablets?

P

Peatress

In the UK Cyproheptadine is sold under the brand name Periactin. No prescription is required. This preparation does have excipients so Idealabs Cyproheptadine is a better choice if you don’t mind paying the shipping cost.

I once worked up to 12 mg Cypro daily for a few weeks along with some cabergoline 2x per week. When I started using other calcium antagonists like magnesium and progesterone I started noticing a milky taste in my saliva despite not consuming dairy. The slight acidic feeling around my gums was completely replaced by a feeling of mineralization. My sleep became very deep and I began having strong responses from any supplement in very small amounts when previously they did nothing.

I ran out of cabergoline and so stopped the cypro too. These effects completely stopped within a week. I’ve never been able to achieve a similar metabolic state since, but I would like to. High calcium antagonism seems like a powerful state to be in.
These cheap hole punches seemed to cause scaring for me.

wzuo

In the UK Cyproheptadine is sold under the brand name Periactin. No prescription is required. This preparation does have excipients so Idealabs Cyproheptadine is a better choice if you don’t mind paying the shipping cost.
same is in France, and it is in EU, UK is not in EU so customs will apply
there are several online french pharmacies that sells cypro under name Periactin

Greyfox

I have found cyproheptadine to be the best thing by far to stop hair loss and change hair quality. Though I attributed this effect to it's powerful anti-stress effects, but maybe it was partially caused by decalcification.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals