Cyproheptadine to completely dissolve calcified tissue

Pedigree

I once worked up to 12 mg Cypro daily for a few weeks along with some cabergoline 2x per week. When I started using other calcium antagonists like magnesium and progesterone I started noticing a milky taste in my saliva despite not consuming dairy. The slight acidic feeling around my gums was completely replaced by a feeling of mineralization. My sleep became very deep and I began having strong responses from any supplement in very small amounts when previously they did nothing.

I ran out of cabergoline and so stopped the cypro too. These effects completely stopped within a week. I’ve never been able to achieve a similar metabolic state since, but I would like to. High calcium antagonism seems like a powerful state to be in.
Rlly interesting. Have you tried cypro again since cessation?

Nebula

Rlly interesting. Have you tried cypro again since cessation?
Only in much smaller amounts never that high again. Really tempting to try this experiment again, but I have strong doubts messing around with receptor sensitivity like that is safe and might be counter productive long term as receptors become desensitized and difficult to return to normal.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

same is in France, and it is in EU, UK is not in EU so customs will apply
there are several online french pharmacies that sells cypro under name Periactin
whats the cheapest online pharmacy in france that youve found selling periactin?

this place has a pack of 30 x 4mg for 5.89 euros. insnaely cheap and they ship to germany.
Periactine 4 mg - 30 comprimés

im sure if you found a medium to dissolve it in you could seperate the excepients from the cyproheptadine?

wzuo

whats the cheapest online pharmacy in france that youve found selling periactin?

this place has a pack of 30 x 4mg for 5.89 euros. insnaely cheap and they ship to germany.
Periactine 4 mg - 30 comprimés

im sure if you found a medium to dissolve it in you could seperate the excepients from the cyproheptadine?
I have ordered from universpharmacie.fr for 5,6eur and 18eur shipping to poland via dpd. They have no limit of quantity so I bought 5 of them.
I don't mind about extra ingredients, I wish it will be raw substance but unfortunately it's not possible. Maybe there are ways to dissolve only cypro in liquid and leave rest as residue. I think starch is only problem here.

frannybananny

if youre in europe i know a good cyproheptadine source.

just anecdotal but ive used cyproheptadine on and off for about 5-6 years and im 36 years old. i would say i have the wrinkles of someone in their mid 20s and ive no doubt my male pattern baldness would be MUCH worse had i not used things like taurine, t3, cypro
For the wrinkles did you apply the cypro topically or take it orally?

firebreather

Only in much smaller amounts never that high again. Really tempting to try this experiment again, but I have strong doubts messing around with receptor sensitivity like that is safe and might be counter productive long term as receptors become desensitized and difficult to return to normal.

That’s a lot of cypro. Don’t it make you gain weight?

golder

Does anyone feel that topical cypro on the forehead wrinkles mixed in with a little bit of vitamin E would help at all?

P

Peatress

Hey thanks for that David.... do you have any thoughts about the artherosclerosis and dissolving calcium in the arteries? anyone?

EvanHinkle

Pardon my ignorance, but if the issue is fibrosis, wouldn’t defibron be a less irritating option, (or is the proposed mechanism the antagonism of free calcium via cypro?)?

Nebula

That’s a lot of cypro. Don’t it make you gain weight?
I only did that dose for a couple weeks. I wish it was safe it was really amazing having that kind of excellent response to other supplements in small doses. There's a lot of reasons why I don't think cypro maybe at any dose is a good idea long term. Best use for me is very occasionally when sick, very stressed and sleep deprived to have a goodnights sleep and get back on track.

P

Peatress

I only did that dose for a couple weeks. I wish it was safe it was really amazing having that kind of excellent response to other supplements in small doses. There's a lot of reasons why I don't think cypro maybe at any dose is a good idea long term. Best use for me is very occasionally when sick, very stressed and sleep deprived to have a goodnights sleep and get back on track.
You are right to be cautious about the continuous use of cypro. Peat did not recommend its use for more than a few days - I've heard him say 6 days at doses of 0.5 - 2mg

golder

Pardon my ignorance, but if the issue is fibrosis, wouldn’t defibron be a less irritating option, (or is the proposed mechanism the antagonism of free calcium via cypro?)?
Extremely good point actually, i hope someone addresses this as I imagine the anti fibrotic potential of defibron would be greater than cypro.

EvanHinkle

Extremely good point actually, i hope someone addresses this as I imagine the anti fibrotic potential of defibron would be greater than cypro.
I’m also wondering if D or K2 would be useful, (D for pulling the calcium out of the soft tissue of the scalp, K2 for directing it where it belongs). Perhaps some topical aspirin could help increase effectiveness, (or caffeine) maybe DMSO? I have very little experience with DMSO personally, and am not sure it’s something people might want to put on their head/face?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I also am wondering like someone mentioned is mixing Cypro in DSMO or applying DMSO on the face first would be a similarly or more effective method vs the derma roll.

Greyfox

Wouldn't you want receptor sensitivity? It sounds like small doses of supplements having a more pronounced effect is a good thing no? I certainly feel less depressed and anxious when in a dopamine sensitive state.

Soren

Forum Supporter
I just derma rolled my scalp and put some cypro on it lets see how this goes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals