Dating and Romance As A Peatarian

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

SOS to Peaty, non GMO modified, spiritually conscious, emotionally healthy men with warm hands, heart and soul, full head of hair and good hormones!!! Would love to hear from you.

Its a jungle out there in the land of High Serotonin, Low Thyroid and PUFA!!! SOS!!!!!!!

fevronia

SOS to Peaty, non GMO modified, spiritually conscious, emotionally healthy men with warm hands, heart and soul, full head of hair and good hormones!!! Would love to hear from you.

Its a jungle out there in the land of High Serotonin, Low Thyroid and PUFA!!! SOS!!!!!!!
Good luck to you! I like your approach and attitude. I hope to find someone too. So far the local selection looks very bleak where I am, in terms of what I am seeking. Keep us updated on your adventures!

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

Good luck to you! I like your approach and attitude. I hope to find someone too. So far the local selection looks very bleak where I am, in terms of what I am seeking. Keep us updated on your adventures!
Aww thanks sister you too! maybe two Peaty Princes will see this thread , one for you and one for me!

ursidae

when the male to female ratio exceeds 10:1 and the women are still the only ones making personal ads, looking for a peaty mate. Looks like the RPF men are less choosy and fine with a triple vaxxed normie woman that they can then convert to Peating. If you're from western europe, 70% of the men there are already in the top 5% of attractiveness worldwide. Just find yourself a western 5 which is a worldwide 8 and teach him your wisdom. Maybe a trip to the Balkans will make you reevaluate the attractiveness of the average western Joe

Last edited:

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
@Advocate2021 Sorry, I read the thread now from the beginning. I understand your position much better now. You are very individualistic and dominating which is trait of men. No man will ever want to be with you. Only those immature boys. I know a few women like you and they never found a man, only broken boys searching for mommy...
Its kind of tragic, in this society we live in, women are encouraged to be like men and give freedom to do so. Some of them are very capable, like you are, so they end up being like men.
Primary driver of man and a woman coming together is having a baby and you being over 50, I dont think you are going to have a family.
In other words, any man in his 30s or 40s is not going to bother with you cause you are already past the time for having a baby. You will find only those who are into something causal. And not that it cannot be very intimate and very deep, but eventually they are going to dump you for someone younger to have a baby with. I am telling you this as a 35 year old man.
There is a woman at work who is exactly 52. She is so sweet and still good looking. Every time I see her I want to grab her and on the beginning when she came, she was giving me a lot of sexual signals, but what good is it cause eventually I am going want to have a family and she is just going to end up being broken hearted.
You wrote that you have a hormonal profile of a 30 year old. Well, your desires make sense then, considering this. While it is good to be healthy and vital, you are getting false signals, its misleading. You understand? You are not 30.
Dont search for men in their 30s and 40s, it will never work...
The world does no exist because of romance, but because of babies.

I hope you will not feel insulted by this...
Have a nice day.😊

Last edited:

shanny

Forum Supporter
women are encouraged to be like men and give freedom to do so
So true, and as hard as it is to come to terms with, everything you have written in your post is true and not offensive at all. I'm a female coming from a very similar situation as the OP and I have come to terms with everything you have said. It's a sad reality, but it all makes sense if we are looking at the big picture of what is going on in our society from a top down perspective.

Thank you for your insight and for being so honest.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
So true, and as hard as it is to come to terms with, everything you have written in your post is true and not offensive at all. I'm a female coming from a very similar situation as the OP and I have come to terms with everything you have said. It's a sad reality, but it all makes sense if we are looking at the big picture of what is going on in our society from a top down perspective.

Thank you for your insight and for being so honest.
Thank you for your response.
What does "OP" abbreviation stand for?
I am so bad with internet jargon...:banghead:

shanny

Forum Supporter
Thank you for your response.
What does "OP" abbreviation stand for?
I am so bad with internet jargon...:banghead:
Original Post. Referring to Advocate as she was the one that started the thread :).

Miggie

@Advocate2021 Sorry, I read the thread now from the beginning. I understand your position much better now. You are very individualistic and dominating which is trait of men. No man will ever want to be with you. Only those immature boys. I know a few women like you and they never found a man, only broken boys searching for mommy...
Its kind of tragic, in this society we live in, women are encouraged to be like men and give freedom to do so. Some of them are very capable, like you are, so they end up being like men.
Primary driver of man and a woman coming together is having a baby and you being over 50, I dont think you are going to have a family.
In other words, any man in his 30s or 40s is not going to bother with you cause you are already past the time for having a baby. You will find only those who are into something causal. And not that it cannot be very intimate and very deep, but eventually they are going to dump you for someone younger to have a baby with. I am telling you this as a 35 year old man.
There is a woman at work who is exactly 52. She is so sweet and still good looking. Every time I see her I want to grab her and on the beginning when she came, she was giving me a lot of sexual signals, but what good is it cause eventually I am going want to have a family and she is just going to end up being broken hearted.
You wrote that you have a hormonal profile of a 30 year old. Well, your desires make sense then, considering this. While it is good to be healthy and vital, you are getting false signals, its misleading. You understand? You are not 30.
Dont search for men in their 30s and 40s, it will never work...
The world does no exist because of romance, but because of babies.

I hope you will not feel insulted by this...
Have a nice day.😊
This 100%.

Feminism has destroyed femininity. they teach all women that acting like a man is the only way to go, only to be an inferior male at best. No man is going to want to date an other man who is always nerotically questioning their every move and wanting to micromanage every thing.

Herbie

@Bozidar Not everyone wants children. Everyone deserves to find their match and age, class, race, social status, wealth should not influence fatal attraction. Ray Peat even said women and men would need to stop choosing each other due to class and choose based on actual attraction.

Sexual attraction, and drive, having a life partner isn't just to have children, it's deeper than that.

Anyone reading history and understanding the situation we are all in would not have children, it's insane imo.

People just can't make big judgements and think everyone wants the same.

If I go on dating sites, I'll get heaps matches from stereotypical fit attractive women that are sort after but I'm only attracted to basically a certain type of overweight/obese women with a certain kind of personality.

Last edited:

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
Not everyone wants children.
Oh yes, they do, but they are being steered away from it. "Population reduction agenda"
Everyone deserves to find their match and age, class, race, social status, wealth should not influence fatal attraction
That is a very feminine and a lefty statement.
Nobody deserves anything. Everybody gets what they are capable of.
Sexual attraction, and drive, having a life partner isn't just to have children, it's deeper than that.
Oh yes it is. It is the staple of existence. Depth is an addition to it.
Anyone reading history and understanding the situation we are all in would not have children, it's insane imo.
Your opinion just shows that you are in line with worlds running psychopats.

Jennifer

@Bozidar Not everyone wants children. Everyone deserves to find their match and age, class, race, social status, wealth should not influence fatal attraction. Ray Peat even said women and men would need to stop choosing each other due to class and choose based on actual attraction.

People just can't make big judgements and think everyone wants the same.

If I go on dating sites, I'll get heaps matches from stereotypical fit attractive women that are sort after but I'm only attracted to basically a certain type of overweight/obese women with a certain kind of personality.

Darn. I was going to suggest to Melissa that she reach out to you. You sounded like you would be a good match for her.

Dutchie

Oh yes, they do, but they are being steered away from it. "Population reduction agenda"
This is such a shortsided view...you know,not everything is about the 'population reduction agenda'.
Not every woman decides to not have kids based on the mind-control that we're being subjected to.

I don't have kids, bc in my prime childbaring days, I wasn't in a situation where I could've raised/provided for a child,the way I'd want to and feel it deserves.
Sure, I could've gotten (still could) children, but that would be a very selfish choice in my opinion.

Herbie

@Bozidar Not everything is caused by one thing, the world is complex and humans are too, can't just lump everything into one box. Saying sex and exisitance is all there is, is reductionist from Darwin who Peat loathed.

What you deserve is the same as what you are capable of.

I don't want children and wonder what the point of being born into slavery is. It's been getting worse for centuries. I don't want to have children not because I don't want them for selfish reasons but for not wanting them to suffer. But I'd raise someone elses child because I'm dealing with what has already occurred, it's empathy, which you say is feminine but I'd rather have my profile photo and you have yours.

Ill always admire Ray Peat, like me he had different ideas.

Herbie

@Jennifer I don't know why though, I think it's because they are confident despite not being "perfect". I think it makes people more attractive.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
I don't want children and wonder what the point of being born into slavery is. It's been getting worse for centuries. I don't want to have children not because I don't want them for selfish reasons but for not wanting them to suffer. But I'd raise someone elses child because I'm dealing with what has already occurred, it's empathy, which you say is feminine but I'd rather have my profile photo and you have yours.
There is no perfect world without pain. There is always going to be suffering. By saying you would raise somebody elses child and not yours you are avoiding responsibility. Having your own children would make you feel very responsible and accountable. It would open a possibility to screw up. With other peoples children, there is more lightness to it.
Ill always admire Ray Peat, like me he had different ideas.
You say often such things. While Ray Peat was a great man I dont think he would like to be worshipped. Not everything ray peat says is true.
Saying sex and exisitance is all there is, is reductionist from Darwin who Peat loathed.
That is not what I said. Existence is the basis, not all there is. IF you dont have existence everything else falls down, it doesnt matter.
Just imagine yourself on your death bed, how much resentment are you going to have for not having your own children. You are going to crumble to dust and nothing is going to matter.
But maybe its good. You will remove yourself from the gene pool and everybody else can continue living creating goodness. :):
That being said, I whish for you to change your mind.

Jennifer

@Jennifer I don't know why though, I think it's because they are confident despite not being "perfect". I think it makes people more attractive.

That makes sense, sure. I think not being fully confident but owning it makes people more attractive so I understand. :)

Not every woman decides to not have kids based on the mind-control that we're being subjected to.

This.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals