Dental implants - potentially dangerous?

Ippodrom47

I need to replace three teeth with implants. My dentist told me modern materials were totally safe in the long run.
However, after reading about **** Van Dyke's ordeal (if you haven't heard of it, google "**** Van Dyke dental titanium") I'm not so sure, especially given my current issues with detoxing almost everything.
I then browsed through some CFS forums and found people claiming they had first onsets of the illness some time after having implants installed.
The huge issue seems to be the fact that it takes a while for the potentially toxic compounds to start leaching, so by the time a person has a case of full blown CFS, they don't think the dental surgery could have anything to do with it.
Shall I save time, money (and probably risk gum recession) and opt for removable implants made from non-toxic polymers?
Thanks!

StephanF

Forum Supporter
If I would get implants, I would choose zirconium. It is ceramic that is inert. I read somewhere that there is a company that roughen the surface such that the body can anchor the implant better.

Charais

If it were me I would choose removable or fixed bridge over implants. So many, many failures! If even a speck of dental cement is left behind you can have infection and bone death around the socket. Bridges do require reduction of the teeth in front of and behind the space, but they have been around for years. In 40 years I have witnessed 2 bridge failures. I have seen many implants fail.

DocRox

First is this a biological dentist? If you are going to have removal of teeth it is important that it is done properly as to avoid cavatations later from infection in the bone not fully cleaned out. Biological dentists will draw your blood spin it for the stem cells and put it into the socket along with ozone to address any infection that might be missed or lingering. Second there is a compatibility test that can be done through blood to test to see if you are compatible with what materials. And finally, google what is called the Maryland Bridge. This is an alternative to implants. Will depend on where the teeth are being pulled and how healthy the teeth are on either side.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom