Devilled Eggs

HLP

Hard boil eggs. I bring my eggs to a boil, then cover for 15 minutes give or take depending on the size of the egg. Cool, cut in half and use the cooked yoke mixed with horseradish, greek yogurt, sugar to taste, mustard if you like and some salt. These don't last long in my fridge.

J

James IV

For the soft boiled fans: Use at least week old eggs. This is key for easy peeling. Start with eggs covered 1" by cool water. Bring to boil. Immediately turn off burner and let sit on cooling burner for 5 minutes. Flash rise in cold water and grub!

Elysium

If god thoght a little pufa here and there was that harmful, he wouldnt put it in eggs.

Eggs are the ultimate megafood. Youre litterally swallowing a whole animal with everything it comes with.

I eat two a day, pastured, organic, including the shells. I just throw away the part of the shell with the lasered code, just to be safe.

I crunch the shell with my teeth until it's almost liquidy and swallow. Its important to not eat the shell with anything else because it will entice you to swallow it before its chewed up completely. Unlikely your body will be able to use any larger chunks of shell. Though your appendix might.

L

lollipop

For the soft boiled fans: Use at least week old eggs. This is key for easy peeling. Start with eggs covered 1" by cool water. Bring to boil. Immediately turn off burner and let sit on cooling burner for 5 minutes. Flash rise in cold water and grub!
I do same but only for 4 min. Super yummmy and great balance between cooked enough and still soft cooked with all the benefits.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals