golder

We all look forward to hearing your results. You seem very methodical and diligent so I don’t doubt it will be a great success, keep us updated but also please be extra careful.

Vinny

I am currently starting a DNP cycle, i used DNP 3 time last year and learned alot about the substance and have substantial experience with the substance and what im receiving from my seller.
my cycle will be the following
day 1: 1 gram
day 2: 750 mg
day 3: 750 mg
day 4: 750 mg
day 5: 750 mg
day 6: 750 mg
day 7: 750 mg
day 8: 750 mg

I am currently on day 2 of the cycle as of writing this, im sweating so hard my forehead sweat is dripping onto my glasses and its only 60 degrees where i live.

my diet consists of a gallon of skim milk, lots of eggs, lots of parmigiano reggiano, carrot salad, occasional orange juice, lots of instant coffee in milk w/sugar, occasional honey, occasional whey protein, multiple tablespoons of coconut oil, lots of dates, occasional rice & chicken, and weekly beef liver and oysters

this is what ive at today in the past 8 hours:
2e6b240d7a068a1f80216eefe5b86523.png

supplements i will take to mitigate the side effects of rapid weight loss:
vitamin e (200 IU) (tocovit)
niacinamide (500 mg) (bulksupplements)
aspirin (325 mg) (gericare)
3-4 tablespoons of coconut oil ED
vitamin d (10000 IU) (NOW Foods)
glycine (9 grams) (NOW Foods)
exemestane (5 mg ED) (ADC Xstane)
Cynoplus (1 grain)
Cyproheptadine (1-3 mg) (ADC Periactin)

"The range of injuries produced by an excess of tryptophan and serotonin seems to be prevented or corrected by a generous supply of glycine. Fibrosis, free radical damage, inflammation, cell death from ATP depletion or calcium overload, mitochondrial damage, diabetes, etc., can be prevented or alleviated by glycine." -Ray Peat

i expect to lose 10 pounds of pure fat in 7 days with this cycle, i can literally feel the fat melting off my body in real time, this is amazing.

I am also dealing with some Gyno due to excess chest fat so ive been taking 60mg of raloxifene everyday for the past 2 weeks before starting this DNP cycle and im continuing to take raloxifene at 60mg ED during this DNP cycle, Im also taking .25 mg cabergoline every 4-5 days to combat my gyno as well. On days i take the cabergoline i take larger doses of cyproheptadine to mitigate fibrosis side effects. My gyno has greatly diminished just after 2 weeks of raloxifene therapy at 60 mg Everyday and a few doses of cabergoline.
Thank you very much for sharing with us!

OP
M

Marquis777

I am currently starting a DNP cycle, i used DNP 3 time last year and learned alot about the substance and have substantial experience with the substance and what im receiving from my seller.

I am currently on day 2 of the cycle as of writing this, im sweating so hard my forehead sweat is dripping onto my glasses and its only 60 degrees where i live.

my diet consists of a gallon of skim milk, lots of eggs, lots of parmigiano reggiano, carrot salad, occasional orange juice, lots of instant coffee in milk w/sugar, occasional honey, occasional whey protein, multiple tablespoons of coconut oil, lots of dates, occasional rice & chicken, and weekly beef liver and oysters

Cynoplus (1 grain)

"The range of injuries produced by an excess of tryptophan and serotonin seems to be prevented or corrected by a generous supply of glycine. Fibrosis, free radical damage, inflammation, cell death from ATP depletion or calcium overload, mitochondrial damage, diabetes, etc., can be prevented or alleviated by glycine." -Ray Peat

i expect to lose 10 pounds of pure fat in 7 days with this cycle, i can literally feel the fat melting off my body in real time, this is amazing.

I am also dealing with some Gyno due to excess chest fat so ive been taking 60mg of raloxifene everyday for the past 2 weeks before starting this DNP cycle and im continuing to take raloxifene at 60mg ED during this DNP cycle, Im also taking .25 mg cabergoline every 4-5 days to combat my gyno as well. On days i take the cabergoline i take larger doses of cyproheptadine to mitigate fibrosis side effects. My gyno has greatly diminished just after 2 weeks of raloxifene therapy at 60 mg Everyday and a few doses of cabergoline.
That's a hard cycle but you lose alot of weight. What happened so far man. Lost the weight?

OP
M

Marquis777

Cynoplus (1 grain)

By the way use more vitamin E. 1000 ius man

That's a hard cycle but you lose alot of weight. What happened so far man. Lost the weight?
yeah i lost 7 pounds, i ran 1 gram for 3 days then i dropped it to 500 mg for 10 days. the sweat at 500mg is not really bad and i could have gone longer. my waist is noticeably slimmer a week later after the water weight came off. I didnt really track calories other than my protein intake and i was eating as many carbs/calories as i wanted, the only food i cut out is icecream. Its been a week and a half since, I stopped the cycle and the water weight came off and my muscles are full w/ glycogen again and my lifts have not been impacted at all, which means i retained all my muscle. i dropped the thyroid during the cycle as i was planning on coming off of it anyways and my temps have been fine after stopping DNP and cynoplus.

OP
M

Marquis777

yeah i lost 7 pounds, i ran 1 gram for 3 days then i dropped it to 500 mg for 10 days. the sweat at 500mg is not really bad and i could have gone longer. my waist is noticeably slimmer a week later after the water weight came off. I didnt really track calories other than my protein intake and i was eating as many carbs/calories as i wanted, the only food i cut out is icecream. Its been a week and a half since, I stopped the cycle and the water weight came off and my muscles are full w/ glycogen again and my lifts have not been impacted at all, which means i retained all my muscle. i dropped the thyroid during the cycle as i was planning on coming off of it anyways and my temps have been fine after stopping DNP and cynoplus.
Where did you get the cynoplus from?

Vinny

Did you notice any side effects?
Thanks

HumanLife

I wonder if any side effects from DNP could really be depletion of PUFA stores, which would mean that the more SFAs you have over PUFAs, the safer DNP would be to consume.

Did you notice any side effects?
main side effects are PN (peripheral nuepathy) and cataracts, i got symptoms of neither. While on it i sweat alot, sleeping was hard, i felt lethargic at times, my urine was extremely foamy. thats about all.

RPDiciple

main side effects are PN (peripheral nuepathy) and cataracts, i got symptoms of neither. While on it i sweat alot, sleeping was hard, i felt lethargic at times, my urine was extremely foamy. thats about all.
Where did you get the dnp from? I want it. Have run it before many times but its so hard to get now

OP
M

Marquis777

I wonder if any side effects from DNP could really be depletion of PUFA stores, which would mean that the more SFAs you have over PUFAs, the safer DNP would be to consume.
It's uncoupling you so it's probably true. I can tell you when I use it when eating alot of PUFA. I get headaches. If I eat low pufa no headache. Hope that answers your question.

Pedigree

"If the metabolic rate stays high relative to calorie intake, the pufa will be burned quickly, without having an opportunity to shape the physiology very much. Other things become relatively more important as the pufa intake approaches zero---methyl donors, phosphate excess, iron/copper ratio, etc." - RP

Another victory for DNP

Im going to do a 20 day DNP cycle at 500 mg per day

Im switching it up this time, and running a more moderate dose, as well as going for a high-carb, liquid diet, as I've found that I got dehydrated the last time I ran DNP. and keeping liquid intake high is important for me.

After trial and error, I've concluded that a moderate dose of DNP (which for me is 500mg daily) combined with doing as much as low-intensity cardio is the best way to get the most weight loss.

DIET:
im going to drink lots of instant coffee in milk (sugared), sip on grape juice, coke, coconut water, and have 2 or 3 TestoShakes a day w/ ~6 eggs in each shake. Will look something like this:
1685402269038.png
1685402285950.png

EXERCISE:
Im going to focus on doing Stairmaster (concentric cardio exercise) at a steady tempo, I will try to avoid eliciting a cortisol response while I do the cardio. (basically, how Haidut advises you to do cardio). Along with the stairmaster i'm going to do a few ~20-30 minute Lindy walks every day. I believe I can spend around 2500 - 3000 calories easily just by pushing myself to do this 1-2 hours of low-stress, low-intensity, steady-state cardio on 500mg of DNP.

I've been permabulking my whole life and although im very muscular as a natural bodybuilder, I love eating tubs of hageen dazs, so I am also fat. I easily have ~25 lbs of fat to lose until I see abs. My current physique looks something like this:
B9022247-9294-4C41-B291-9B5297F63B38.png

(this is not me)

Update:

down 5 pounds in 5 days on 500 mg/day

i do some light cardio (15-20 min on stairmaster)

I train full body everyday 1-2 sets per muscle group with light weight to just maintain my muscle. i find that the full body training with light weights feels more like an aerobic workout which is great for burning more calories.

diet is mostly coffee (in milk), eggs (cooked or in a shake), hamburger patties, cheese, occasional rice/potatoes, fruit, honey, & coconut water / grape juice for hydration.

Also, my sleep is amazing because i take all my DNP for the day w/ my breakfast without any nausea. In previous cycles i would always have a problem sleeping if i took it later in the day, Sometimes taking it too late would cause me to wake up at 3 am and vomit. Taking it earlier in the day has been a game changer for me.

im not supplementing with anything this time not even vitamin E, i cant be bothered really, i dont see any side effects with my vision.

OP
M

Marquis777

Hey I find that it's easier to run a dnp cycle in the winter then the summer.

In the summer a sweat more easily then the winter and lose the same weight.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals