Do 'health' supplements hurt the liver and/or kidneys? A comment about elevated markers

Last night I came across a comment regarding supplementation which I thought to share here.

It was found on a video on the YouTube channel, "Conquer Aging or Die Trying!" [Linked below]
**Fantastic channel by the way, would recommend it to anyone.

From aquamarine99911:
"As a guy in my mid-60s, I've found that supplements - even high quality stuff - just destroy my ALT. Without supplements, my ALT hovers around 18-22. But in my latest test, after taking Glycine, NAC, and Collagen daily for a few months, it went up to 42. Others like NR and Creatine don't seem to affect my ALT, but drive my eGFR down to the low 50s and my creatinine up to 125.

It's sad, because I want to believe the longevity/healthy aging claims regarding such supplements on youtube. But I trust my biomarkers more. Diet and exercise is the only approach that works for me."

Video:

View: https://youtu.be/mPi01ARhzd0?si=MEEUUoHsfehvaq7r

YouTube channel:

Screenshot_20240226-085345_YouTube.jpg

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
NAC is toxic to the liver. That is why they used the "forbidden fruit" tactic with it during the pandemic. Make it look like its going to save you, and then Amazon does a fake ban on it, and then the "alternative health media" pushes it like crazy. This makes people think oh boy this is the answer, then they rush out and get it only to poison their liver. Playing right into "their" hands.

OP
Twohandsondeck
NAC is toxic to the liver. That is why they used the "forbidden fruit" tactic with it during the pandemic. Make it look like its going to save you, and then Amazon does a fake ban on it, and then the "alternative health media" pushes it like crazy. This makes people think oh boy this is the answer, then they rush out and get it only to poison their liver. Playing right into "their" hands.
Interesting thought, never considered that. Wouldn't surprise me !

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom