Does Honey Increase Pregnenolone?

ddjd

Yesterday I bought some pure honey that is purified. I took it at night two tbsps at two different times. I couldn't sleep! It was the worst insomnia I've had for a while. I didn't feel any allergic reaction but my eyes were wide open refusing to sleep. It's like the sugar rash children have when they drink sugary drinks. I was very stimulated. What made think this might be progesterone (even though I haven't tried progesterone in my entire life) is that sometimes I get that when I drink coffee which is a progesterone enhancing substance. Some people reported on the forum that progesterone gives them insomnia if they take it at night. Also, I took vitamin A at night (which I usually take) and with fructose from honey, they may both synthesize progesterone from cholesterol with the help of thyroid. My stomach got very flat and water retention seems to lessen which may support honey opposing estrogen by increasing progesterone. Has anybody experienced the over-stimulating effect of honey? I don't get that from OJ, coke, and pure white sugar, only from the purified honey I bought.

View: https://twitter.com/jaredpolowick/status/1649916304088858625?t=kBiucjcRl2VwpaGV4k4Seg&s=19

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals