Does NDT Halt Natural Production Or Does It 'Add' To Natural Production?

Josh

At the moment im trying out some of travis burch recommendations.. But also wanting to try out NDT in the future.. I know it will take a while to arrive so was just going to order one ready for the future..

https://thyrovanz.com/product/buy-thyrovanz/ this is the best one i've found, Anyone had any experience with it??

Is there better ones out there?
What dose shall i buy? I've seen people recomend lower dosage and i've also seen people say get the highest one because natural thyroid production is going to halt so needs to be replaced with a high dosage then? Is that true or could i just get the smaller dose and have it kind of 'Add on' to what ever function my thyroid has at present and wont halt natural production at all? Just add on top of it??
I'm only 20 should i even try this?

Thanks

redsun

At the moment im trying out some of travis burch recommendations.. But also wanting to try out NDT in the future.. I know it will take a while to arrive so was just going to order one ready for the future..

https://thyrovanz.com/product/buy-thyrovanz/ this is the best one i've found, Anyone had any experience with it??

What dose shall i buy? I've seen people recomend lower dosage and i've also seen people say get the highest one because natural thyroid production is going to halt so needs to be replaced with a high dosage then? Is that true or could i just get the smaller dose and have it kind of 'Add on' to what ever function my thyroid has at present and wont halt natural production at all? Just add on top of it??

Thanks

I bought thyrovanz, I believe the lowest dose I would have to check. I used to use it, it made my nails growth extremely fast and strong which was insane and not what I wanted. I already had fast growing nails, taking it sped it up even more. I did feel better on it. When I first used it I had an outrageous appetite that was only satiated when I ate enough protein, carbs or fat did nothing for the extreme hunger. Its stimulating and may do well but I see often that it is recommended for thyroid medication(or in this case NDT) to work you need adequate ferritin and cortisol for it to work. I dont see it mentioned in the peatsphere much which I do not understand. It would be nice to have clarity on that though I dont really use NDT anymore because I was gaining weight on it. Again I dont know if it was because my iron and cortisol were inadequate at the time.

OP
J

Josh

I bought thyrovanz, I believe the lowest dose I would have to check. I used to use it, it made my nails growth extremely fast and strong which was insane and not what I wanted. I already had fast growing nails, taking it sped it up even more. I did feel better on it. When I first used it I had an outrageous appetite that was only satiated when I ate enough protein, carbs or fat did nothing for the extreme hunger. Its stimulating and may do well but I see often that it is recommended for thyroid medication(or in this case NDT) to work you need adequate ferritin and cortisol for it to work. I dont see it mentioned in the peatsphere much which I do not understand. It would be nice to have clarity on that though I dont really use NDT anymore because I was gaining weight on it. Again I dont know if it was because my iron and cortisol were inadequate at the time.

Right got ya.. would you say then that taking a smaller dose can add to natural production or would you say that i need to come in with bigger dose ?

rei

Ray has said that the body quickly ramps up own production if supplement is stopped. If there is nothing inhibiting this, like high PUFA intake.

Momado965

Ray has said that the body quickly ramps up own production if supplement is stopped. If there is nothing inhibiting this, like high PUFA intake.

Does this include t3 or NDT only?

rei

Cannot remember. I would assume the bounce back from NDT would be easier than T3 because it includes so much more and distorts less.

redsun

Right got ya.. would you say then that taking a smaller dose can add to natural production or would you say that i need to come in with bigger dose ?

When I took the smaller quantity I definitely was getting more thyroid then I was producing. But once you get off it you can feel the difference without it. Your body determines when to naturally reduce its own thyroid production in response to NDT, hard to say when it will do that.

If you take 4 grains worth of NDT which is equivalent to how much thyroid(T4+T3) a normal person produces a day you probably wont be making much thyroid of your own. As soon as you stop however it should bounce back to your own normal levels. Someone more versed on this could probably give a more definitive answer.

OP
J

Josh

When I took the smaller quantity I definitely was getting more thyroid then I was producing. But once you get off it you can feel the difference without it. Your body determines when to naturally reduce its own thyroid production in response to NDT, hard to say when it will do that.

If you take 4 grains worth of NDT which is equivalent to how much thyroid(T4+T3) a normal person produces a day you probably wont be making much thyroid of your own. As soon as you stop however it should bounce back to your own normal levels. Someone more versed on this could probably give a more definitive answer.

The thought of my natural production being permanently halted scares me. Has there ever been cases of peoples natural production being permanently halted after coming off of ndt or thyroid meds?

Stella123

Thyrovanz Natural Thyroid Supplements this is the best one i've found, Anyone had any experience with it??

Thanks
Hi Josh, I have been taking Thyrovanz for about a year. I'm currently at 7mcg and loving it. It helps me stay lean and I sleep better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals