Effects Of Cyproheptadine + DHEA On High Blood Pressure - High Pulse

Lenin

Hi all

I recently had a strange feeling, live being foggy and unrested, I measured my blood pressure and got readings around 150/100 and frequent 130+/90+ readings. This is unusual in me, few months ago I got several 120/80 or less readings, even being at my office, instead of my house.
Some context: I have a sometimes pretty stressful job, 1 week per month I get on a one week shift in which I could receive automated calls to check IT infraestructure remotely because it's malfunctioning. This usually messes up my sleep, I could wake up due to alarm calls like 3 or 4 times in a night. My sleep have being pretty shitty, and also strength started to decline some days ago.

Basically, I wasn't sure what this was all about, I thought about overtraining and stress, even thou my pulse could be good to high, my waking temps as usual weren't over 36ºC.

I tried a low dose Cyproheptadine to try to sleep better and chill out (2 mg)

I started trying few variables and went to an endocrinologist, his hypothesis was hyperthyroidism, which seemed absurd to me due to low waking temp and day time normal temps, also, I wasn't having high appetite or going to the WC pretty frequently, just high pulse didn't seem enough to me for hyperthyroidism. He asked some tests.

In those tests there were two out of range things:
Eosinophil count and bacilloforms. Both bellow low. The first one is correlated with high cortisol.
High Cortisol could explain High Resting Pulse, High Blood Pressure, it could be easily caused by Stress, disturbes sleep, reduces strength. This theory of stress triggering high cortisol led me to consider using two cortisol antagonistic substances:
Cyproheptadine, which also appears to lower blood pressure, and DHEA.
So, as I started increasing the dose of Cyproheptadine and adding DHEA (50 mg AM and 50 mg PM) I started to sleep better and better, and way more than before, I used to wake up on the middle of the night and spending half an hour and even 2 hours to fall sleep again. Not anymore.

I'm feeling WAY more chilled out, relaxed and my blood pressure started to drop significantly pretty quickly.
I never reduced salt intake, I even started to drink coffee (which I used before measuring this sky high blood pressure) and blood pressure keeps showing pretty good results so far.

Part of my log:
Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 18.50.47.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 18.50.57.png

I hope this could be helpful for some of you under high blood pressure stress related.

whit

Hi all

I recently had a strange feeling, live being foggy and unrested, I measured my blood pressure and got readings around 150/100 and frequent 130+/90+ readings. This is unusual in me, few months ago I got several 120/80 or less readings, even being at my office, instead of my house.
Some context: I have a sometimes pretty stressful job, 1 week per month I get on a one week shift in which I could receive automated calls to check IT infraestructure remotely because it's malfunctioning. This usually messes up my sleep, I could wake up due to alarm calls like 3 or 4 times in a night. My sleep have being pretty shitty, and also strength started to decline some days ago.

Basically, I wasn't sure what this was all about, I thought about overtraining and stress, even thou my pulse could be good to high, my waking temps as usual weren't over 36ºC.

I tried a low dose Cyproheptadine to try to sleep better and chill out (2 mg)

I started trying few variables and went to an endocrinologist, his hypothesis was hyperthyroidism, which seemed absurd to me due to low waking temp and day time normal temps, also, I wasn't having high appetite or going to the WC pretty frequently, just high pulse didn't seem enough to me for hyperthyroidism. He asked some tests.

In those tests there were two out of range things:
Eosinophil count and bacilloforms. Both bellow low. The first one is correlated with high cortisol.
High Cortisol could explain High Resting Pulse, High Blood Pressure, it could be easily caused by Stress, disturbes sleep, reduces strength. This theory of stress triggering high cortisol led me to consider using two cortisol antagonistic substances:
Cyproheptadine, which also appears to lower blood pressure, and DHEA.
So, as I started increasing the dose of Cyproheptadine and adding DHEA (50 mg AM and 50 mg PM) I started to sleep better and better, and way more than before, I used to wake up on the middle of the night and spending half an hour and even 2 hours to fall sleep again. Not anymore.

I'm feeling WAY more chilled out, relaxed and my blood pressure started to drop significantly pretty quickly.
I never reduced salt intake, I even started to drink coffee (which I used before measuring this sky high blood pressure) and blood pressure keeps showing pretty good results so far.

Part of my log:
View attachment 18649 View attachment 18650

I hope this could be helpful for some of you under high blood pressure stress related.

Great post
Thanks for sharing.
How goes your progress?
Cypro is a great product on its own.

Seems like a high dose of DHEA though
Is that two 50mg doses?
So 100mg daily?
My father took it in those doses and felt good for a short time and then suffered from blood pressure issues to his last days.
Fair warning ⚠️

I believe the optimal dose is no more than 15mg In divided dose.
Long term use I would consider lowering it or blending with pregnanolone or progesterone.
Cheers

OP
Lenin

Lenin

I had a reading of 140-90 in the morning, but it's pretty isolated, compared with what I used to get.
Right now I'm adding 500 mg 3 x day. Let's see how it goes.
I also know of two old persons, female 60 male 70, sleeping issues (specially waking up), taking 1 mg of cyproheptadine makes things way better for them, not waking up in the middle of the night and sleeping deeper.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals