Estrogen, Not Androgens, May Be The Cause Of Baldness

I thought you used some of those products on your head.

Nope, kuinone, 11 keto, and cortinon aplied directly to the balls of the rat. Im going to stop everything and im going to try pansterone for one month, people say pansterone is the only supplement you need to use. Ill report bsck once i try it.

GreekDemiGod

@Yair Rodriguez It's interesting, regarding Kuinone and / or Pansterone, there have actually been some negative reports as it relates to hairloss. Recession / shedding from Kuinone and shedding / Estro conversion from Pansterone.
Are you euthyroid, do you have high temps? In this case, maybe it works better.

@Yair Rodriguez It's interesting, regarding Kuinone and / or Pansterone, there have actually been some negative reports as it relates to hairloss. Recession / shedding from Kuinone and shedding / Estro conversion from Pansterone.

Im going to tell you my symptoms before my regime: I used to be a aggressive person, water retention, high cholesterol, depression, fat in my belly, getting flu often, lactose intolerant, i was in a two years treatment for bad digestion that did not work, hair loss, bad sexual function. So, tyromix fixed my digestion, my lactose intolerance, and my high cholesterol, i was on statins and i stopped them thanks to Tyromix. 11 keto and kuinone calm my aggressiveness, depression and my seasonal allergies disappeared. I didn't visit my doctor since one year ago because now i feel healthy. So i dont have that medical knowledge some users have in this forums, compared to you guys im really dumb, but i wanted to find something to help me with my bad health, and i found it. So for me my regime is working, i was in really bad health before and spent a lot of money trying to get healthy and the conventional medicine didn't work, so i tried alternative medicine like those you discuss in this forums and now my health is improvingi.ill keep taking what is working for me, i dont want to know how it works, im happy to know that it is working. Total money wasted with regular doctors trying to fix my digestion problems almost $30.000 dollars, here in the USA special medicine is expensive. So $30 bucks supplements that improved my health, is a must to have now for me. Keep the hard work you do here improving you're health, it works.

Last edited:
Just look at the difference, and you'll know what im talking about. 3 years difference

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200624-051755.png
    Screenshot_20200624-051755.png
    347.6 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_20200623_054036893_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200623_054036893_HDR.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 132

sladerunner69

When I first tried aspirin the same thing happened. My liver wasnt in great shape at that point and I think sugar wasnt being used efficiently so I was getting mild acidosis symptoms. After about 2months or so of use my eyes became shiny and clear. This was long before I tried preg, prog or dhea.

If you havent read danny roddys article on the liver I'd highly recommend it:
The Danny Roddy Weblog

The acidosis is likley to improve in a month or 2 as health improves. A little sodium acetate, Taurine or glycine may help your livers ability to store sugar. B vitamins especially b1, b2, b3, b6 and b7 are important. As are zinc and magnesium. Making sure your getting enough calcium is a given.

What do you mean by acidosis? I cannot find much information on this condition.

I find the older Danny Roddy articles to be terribly underrated. The guy writes beautifully, and gets across ideas in a simple and direct manner, while referencing the literature properly. He's very humble, but everytime I re-read one of his articles or even Hair like a Fox (Danny has come a long way since 2013), I still come away very impressed.

He's like the best hair loss researcher over the past decade, and I don't think he gets credit where credit is due.

I completely agree. I have been following his work since 2013 and he is unique in his passion and commitment to health. He makes barely enough money to live on and travels through mexico and asia now (I think because of finances.)

JKX

My bad its possibly a slang term when used on its own. If you google lactic acidosis a ton of info will come up. Not burning sugar efficiently, over production of lactic acid.

wavelength123

Indeed. MPB and PCOS are probably the same thing. Stress-induced hypothyroidism causing insufficient of gonadal production of steroids. Characterized in both sexes with the canonical symptoms of "Androgenetic Alopecia" (women with PCOS have the horseshoe shape too), acne and hirsutism (caused by the adrenal hyperactivity). It gets more complicated and serotonin, prolactin etc. are involved (cypro can resolve the hirsutism of PCOS), but that's the gist of it I think.

IMHO this is the best post in this thread.

Million dollar question: do happy (non stressed out) people lose their hair? Don’t think so.

Blue09

I know plenty of happy non stressed out people who are completely bald. I know fitness freaks and nutritionists who are also bald.

mrchibbs

IMHO this is the best post in this thread.

Million dollar question: do happy (non stressed out) people lose their hair? Don’t think so.

Thanks. Have you looked at the literature highlighting the links between PCOS and MPB? It's fascinating.

Regarding happy people, I think to be truly happy requires a high rate of metabolism, like a child. The really happy people retain this youthful vibe, view on the world. Some people are outwardly happy, and yet struggle internally (maybe like Robin Williams), so that can distort the perception, but my personal opinion is that head hair is fixture of high metabolism, like curiosity, emotional intelligence, sexual function etc.

Danny Roddy, in a recent interview said that in more than 5 years of consulting he's never met a person who was losing their hair who didn't have a low basal temperature. That's not entirely surprising because the averages of body temperatures have gone down precipitously since the mid 19th, when 98.6 was found to be the "norm". I think the occurrence of baldness will only get worse.

One sad aspect is that the state of being bald is enough to make many people even more depressed, so it furthers their melancholy state, with high serotonin, which suppresses thyroid further in a never ending cycle.

Last edited:

mrchibbs

I know plenty of happy non stressed out people who are completely bald. I know fitness freaks and nutritionists who are also bald.

Your assumption being that fitness freaks and nutritionists and really "fit and healthy". In my experience those people are very neurotic. And stress affects each of us in different ways. I have friends who live comparatively more hectic and "stressful" lives but I know for a fact they deal with it much better than I can, because their physiology is in a better state.

Blue09

If you guys think that being happy makes hair stay on you're head then I don't think this is the thread for me. Good luck guys

mrchibbs

If you guys think that being happy makes hair stay on you're head then I don't think this is the thread for me. Good luck guys

ok

wavelength123

i think we’re better off without people who rely on “people they know” in a debate that discusses stress hormones and the state of unhappiness that’s pervasive in westernized countries (where hair loss is at ever higher rates, and so is PCOS). Roddy has written/spoken about the mental aspect of hair loss, and a quick browse over Reddit/tressless (or any hair loss forum for that matter) is enough to trigger anxiety and such depressive thoughts. There’s a lot of despair - which is the chicken, which is the egg?

@mrchibbs I've read quite a bit on PCOS at pharmacy school but if you have studies you’ve found to be groundbreaking please share! Me personally I label it hyperandrogenism- by way if hypothyroidism, excess serotonin, cortisol, prolactin, estrogenic compounds. The whole deal, of which DHT is most likely the end mediator.

Blue09

i think we’re better off without people who rely on “people they know” in a debate that discusses stress hormones and the state of unhappiness that’s pervasive in westernized countries (where hair loss is at ever higher rates, and so is PCOS)

@mrchibbs I've read quite a bit on PCOS at pharmacy school but if you have studies you’ve found to be groundbreaking please share! Me personally I label it hyperandrogenism- by way if hypothyroidism, excess serotonin, cortisol, prolactin, estrogenic compounds. The whole deal, of which DHT is most likely the end mediator.

Hahahaha millions of bald people in the world. Must all be unhappy. Deluded. Go put your theory on a hairloss forum I'd love to hear the responses ha

soul_rebel

Yeah plenty of people with free time, wealth, low stress that are balding/bald. And many with food and financial insecurity (daily stresses mentally and physically) that have full heads of hair. I know what people are getting at, but "happiness" is not the whole story. But generally a "happy" person is a healthy person.

mrchibbs

Hahahaha millions of bald people in the world. Must all be unhappy. Deluded. Go put your theory on a hairloss forum I'd love to hear the responses ha

No sane person should want to go anywhere near hair loss forums. As @wavelength123 said even a quick look at reddit is quick depressing. A mob mentality that shoots down every spark of positiveness.

And can you please be a little bit more respectful. Calling people deluded and belittling their discussion is not helpful.

mrchibbs

Yeah plenty of people with free time, wealth, low stress that are balding/bald. And many with food and financial insecurity (daily stresses mentally and physically) that have full heads of hair. I know what people are getting at, but "happiness" is not the whole story. But generally a "happy" person is a healthy person.

Haven't you heard? A new study shows smiling more is the cure to baldness! :D

mrchibbs

i think we’re better off without people who rely on “people they know” in a debate that discusses stress hormones and the state of unhappiness that’s pervasive in westernized countries (where hair loss is at ever higher rates, and so is PCOS). Roddy has written/spoken about the mental aspect of hair loss, and a quick browse over Reddit/tressless (or any hair loss forum for that matter) is enough to trigger anxiety and such depressive thoughts. There’s a lot of despair - which is the chicken, which is the egg?

Sure thing! It seems to be a blossoming research topic. I find it quite fascinating! You're totally right though, the term PCOS is not a good way to label it. (Much like AGA)

Male PCOS equivalent and Nutritional Restriction, Are We Stepping Forward?

Does a Male Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Equivalent Exist?

Prevalence of Androgenic Alopecia in Patients With Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and Characterization of Associated Clinical and Biochemical Features

Increased DHEAS and Decreased Total Testosterone Serum Levels in a Subset of Men With Early-Onset Androgenetic Alopecia: Does a Male PCOS-Equivalent Exist?

Glycolipid and Hormonal Profiles in Young Men With Early-Onset Androgenetic Alopecia: A Meta-Analysis

and the classic, which started the ball rolling in 2016:

A Comparison of the Hormonal Profile of Early Androgenetic Alopecia in Men With the Phenotypic Equivalent of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome in Women

lampofred

Actually I think the idea that balding is due to chronic unhappiness, especially in childhood due to lack of closeness with mother, is exactly correct. Bald people have lost their attunement with their emotions so they ironically appear to be more active, energetic, optimistic, "harder" than average.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals