Euphoria - The Last Question In Peat-dom

Korven

And in that sense, working out should be ideally done when your body is in balance, harmony have that excess of energy.
Contrary to the mainstream view that you must work out to have energy and feel good.

"Feel fatigue, have brain fog?
- You gotta exercise, bro, cardio and cardio"

-Have depression? That's what you get for not exercising.

Just lol.

+100

Isn't "runners high" just endorphins produced in order to cope with stress and pain?

It's messed up really, people are so damn miserable that they will literally punish their body so that they can get some sense of relief for a moment or two. I was forcing myself to run all the time in my young teens thinking it was good for me... in reality I was just digging myself into a metabolic hole.

Daily walks for lymphatic circulation are fine if you can do those, and then maybe lift some weights if you're in perfect health (which most aren't).

GreekDemiGod

2-3 years or so, I got into casual running for a year or two. It just never felt right on my body, it felt draining, I could barely progress, it felt like my body was squeezed of its last drops of energy just to be able to support the activity. Looking back, I know understand it better.
I now only lift weights. The only form of cardio I do is walking, hiking maybe.
I probably lift too hard for my current metabolic health (bulking phase and lifting 5 times / week, high volume), but running felt much more damaging than bodybuilding to a compromised metabolism. Don't know why.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals