Europe/Germany - where to buy these Testosterone boosting herbs?

ddjd

Hi guys,

heres the list of things im looking for.

Alternatively if anyones got them already and wants to sell them directly to me i would also be interested

• Tribulus
  • Maca
  • Long dan xie gan tang
  • Kava
  • D-Aspartic acid / Sodium D-Aspartate (not a herb i know)
  • Cistanche
  • Shilajit
  • Tongkat Ali
  • Fadogia agrestis
  • Cats claw
  • Cordyceps

Last edited:

GreekDemiGod

I tried Bulgarian Tribulus from venmo Herb, supposedly one of the best brands. I didn’t notice anything from it. But I never did from Tribulus.

FitnessMike

Navi Organics have good stuff.

FitnessMike

problem is anything from UK has to pay lots of duties/taxes since brexit. are you in mainland europe?
in in the uk

MkUltra

Has anyone else seen any of these herbs or supplements work? To the point where they measured their T levels, took one of these things and can say “my T levels increased X percent”?

I’ve tried some of these approaches and have not seen a noticeable difference.

I’m talking Tongkat Ali, D-Aspartic Acid, and cycling 9mg Boron every other week and I don’t notice a difference, but I’m not doing blood labs.

BTW - I’m very skeptical of Shilajit. Maybe it works, maybe not. But your likelihood of buying counterfeit or adulterated product is high, and even if you get the real deal (not terribly likely) their is the potential for heavy metal contamination.

Sphagnum

Has anyone else seen any of these herbs or supplements work? To the point where they measured their T levels, took one of these things and can say “my T levels increased X percent”?

I’ve tried some of these approaches and have not seen a noticeable difference.

I’m talking Tongkat Ali, D-Aspartic Acid, and cycling 9mg Boron every other week and I don’t notice a difference, but I’m not doing blood labs.

BTW - I’m very skeptical of Shilajit. Maybe it works, maybe not. But your likelihood of buying counterfeit or adulterated product is high, and even if you get the real deal (not terribly likely) their is the potential for heavy metal contamination.
Sunfood Superfoods (well known brand that in sold in stores nationwide in US) came out with a shilajit not too long ago. I would trust them as far as it being legit and I imagine they’d be good for a COA as well, if you ever wanted to give it a whirl.

Ben.

Im wondering why pine pollen is not mentioned.

Theres massive sellers of shilajit. Imo there shoudn't be a problem finding a source and cats claw too is easy to get and can be bought from any lyme herbal shop.
I would assume your looking for a page where u can order all of it at once idealy?

GreekGod

I can save you some time and money. The only things on that list that might help w testosterone are aspartic acid, cycled every few days. Some tribulus extracts, cycled and some tongkat Ali. Mucuna pruriens may also help some. The rest might help w libido but seem to increase estrogen, at least for me. I d try lightly cooked sirloin or Ribeye steak w a good amount of fat, and raw eggs, maybe 4 or 5 eggs w some added raw honey and olive oil.

Hi guys,

heres the list of things im looking for.

Alternatively if anyones got them already and wants to sell them directly to me i would also be interested

• Tribulus
  • Maca
  • Long dan xie gan tang
  • Kava
  • D-Aspartic acid / Sodium D-Aspartate (not a herb i know)
  • Cistanche
  • Shilajit
  • Tongkat Ali
  • Fadogia agrestis
  • Cats claw
  • Cordyceps
Ergomax is from netherlands.
Vitaminstore.nl also.
Then you have amazon.de germany.
Spain also has some stores, and amazon.

The problem with herbs is context and well diagnosis from chinese medicine for example. Never a herb alone,always with others. There is a tcm formula that has cistanche,cordyceps, schizandra. But then without nutrition and lifestyle changes there are no miracles only money to the toilet. A well rested body makes wonders, so meditation will help,tai chi,chi gong or yoga.it seems counterintuive but it works,in taoism they never push things,take their time,do 70%effort,playfull things.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom