Evil Aliens, UFOs and Tucker Carlson: "There's a spiritual component there that I don't fully understand."

Brundle

Hello friends,

Has anyone seen the recent Tucker Carlson interview on the "Redacted" podcast, where he says that he is convinced that the US government has made contact with non-human intelligences?

"The second thing that bothers me is the UFO story. The more you dig into that and talk to people with actual knowledge. This is another story where there are some fanciful ideas floating around but there just isn't any evidence that they're true. But if you talk to people who have actual knowledge of this that they gathered themselves, there are parts of that story that I do not understand at all that are really, really, really dark. So dark that I haven't told my wife about it. I haven't verified any of this, but this isn't stuff I just read on the internet.

There is some stuff there, like, man, I don't even know what that means. There's a spiritual component there that I don't fully understand. So yes, that story bothers me."

What could he be referring to?

It has been giving me nightmares, because this isn't the kind of world I want to live in. I hope that it is a hoax.

Peatful

Hello friends,

Has anyone seen the recent Tucker Carlson interview on the "Redacted" podcast, where he says that he is convinced that the US government has made contact with non-human intelligences?

"The second thing that bothers me is the UFO story. The more you dig into that and talk to people with actual knowledge. This is another story where there are some fanciful ideas floating around but there just isn't any evidence that they're true. But if you talk to people who have actual knowledge of this that they gathered themselves, there are parts of that story that I do not understand at all that are really, really, really dark. So dark that I haven't told my wife about it. I haven't verified any of this, but this isn't stuff I just read on the internet.

There is some stuff there, like, man, I don't even know what that means. There's a spiritual component there that I don't fully understand. So yes, that story bothers me."

It has been giving me nightmares, because this isn't the kind of world I want to live in. I hope that it is a hoax.
It’s a hoax
Or more accurately
It’s a hologram

Prepare your brain to trust logic and the Truth when you see this projected

Here is an example:

View: https://youtu.be/EQEUzFeZLbw?si=ZsTZQL6hkFcgpP2t

Now there IS a dark spiritual component
But that’s CERN and portals etc
As well as all the occult and true demonic stuff

S.Holmes

Hello friends,

I think Tucker is preparing us for some big "reveals" regarding the nefarious activity of the people who actually believe in and worship Baal and other "entities." The Khazarian elite have practiced human sacrifice for a very long time. Most of the rich and famous, entertainers, and politicians are their hand puppets, whether they want to be or not. (When you make a deal with the "devil"...) Personally, I don't believe in space aliens OR demons, (I DO however believe in God and angels). BUT... members of the "CLUB" do believe in the dark "forces" and that superstition is the driving force behind their evil deeds. Brace yourselves for impact, but don't buy into the disinformation. Tucker's segue into their evil deeds is only that. And it has everyone's attention. Mission accomplished.

Peatress

Look up project blue beam. I did and came across this post - very helpful

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/117w62t/ive_put_together_all_factchecked_project_blue/

The blog

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The fallen angels come to earth on these ships. Also in the book of Ezekiel God brought His Throne to earth on one of these ships. These ships are real, and most likely they will be back at the end for the great apostasy.

Charais

I think some of the deals the government made he is referencing is the deal that we can be abducted/taken, tortured, have our reproductive system used to breed humans off planet, eaten and/or become whatever cattle/property the aliens desire any time they desire. It is the number of people they are limited (poaching limits?), if that's any consolation. Apparently our "fear" is their food, so we need to be kept in fear/panic/blind terror as often as possible (Adrenochrome maybe?), but not so much that we become immune to it. I know, I thought it was all shenanigans but I have heard from some good sources this is mostly true. Evil incarnate, unless you see how we treat our "food" (cows, chickens, etc) and then you get a bigger picture. You don't have to believe it, I don't know that I believe all of it, but I know if an alien ship is anywhere near me I will not be thinking they are here to be helpful, and I will not go to see if people are saying "Let's go to the mothership because they will save us." I'm not sure where the celebs fit into this scenario, I think they're just flat out satan worshippers (satan was thrown to earth after all) and worship some of the gods of long ago (Baal, Molech, etc). Some of them openly declare they made a deal with the devil to get fame and fortune (I think Bob Dylan and Dwayne Rock Johnson for example). All very terrible things, but are they truth? I don't know.

"Fear is the mind killer". Knowledge is power.

Peater

"Aliens" this sh*t again...

Attachments

• aliens.jpg
    aliens.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 53

Hugh Johnson

There is no need to worry or be afraid. For those who are Christian, you must know that there is no alien or other force that could challenge God. Nor could they challenge Jesus's salvation.

Badger

The fallen angels come to earth on these ships. Also in the book of Ezekiel God brought His Throne to earth on one of these ships. These ships are real, and most likely they will be back at the end for the great apostasy.
You must be reading Clif High about the "Elohim."

Badger

I think some of the deals the government made he is referencing is the deal that we can be abducted/taken, tortured, have our reproductive system used to breed humans off planet, eaten and/or become whatever cattle/property the aliens desire any time they desire. It is the number of people they are limited (poaching limits?), if that's any consolation. Apparently our "fear" is their food, so we need to be kept in fear/panic/blind terror as often as possible (Adrenochrome maybe?), but not so much that we become immune to it. I know, I thought it was all shenanigans but I have heard from some good sources this is mostly true. Evil incarnate, unless you see how we treat our "food" (cows, chickens, etc) and then you get a bigger picture. You don't have to believe it, I don't know that I believe all of it, but I know if an alien ship is anywhere near me I will not be thinking they are here to be helpful, and I will not go to see if people are saying "Let's go to the mothership because they will save us." I'm not sure where the celebs fit into this scenario, I think they're just flat out satan worshippers (satan was thrown to earth after all) and worship some of the gods of long ago (Baal, Molech, etc). Some of them openly declare they made a deal with the devil to get fame and fortune (I think Bob Dylan and Dwayne Rock Johnson for example). All very terrible things, but are they truth? I don't know.

"Fear is the mind killer". Knowledge is power.
You too must be reading Clif High about the "Elohim." Your scenario here is close to his, although he has other major details about them.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
You know what they says about assumptions.... :) No I do not read Clif High. I read the Word of God which has foretold all things.

Peatful

There is no need to worry or be afraid. For those who are Christian, you must know that there is no alien or other force that could challenge God. Nor could they challenge Jesus's salvation.
Based

S.Holmes

I follow Clif. I can't figure out why he's feeding the Elohim/space alien narrative. I get that the elite globalists believe in (and sacrifice to) them but Clif isn't one of [them]. A STUDY of old testament and Hebrew history (original language) dispels the myth of gods of the underworld. The Book of Enoch is mostly fiction, (not canon) which is why it probably shouldn't be taken literally.

Charais

I read a lot. Not just Clif High but also the Casseopian Experiment and other websites. Cliff has gone from a bug to Kazarians to Elohim. I don't believe 100% of anything I read. I look for trends in all of it and assume there may be some truth in parts. It's more of a mind prep for when the truth is revealed.

S.Holmes

I read a lot. Not just Clif High but also the Casseopian Experiment and other websites. Cliff has gone from a bug to Kazarians to Elohim. I don't believe 100% of anything I read. I look for trends in all of it and assume there may be some truth in parts. It's more of a mind prep for when the truth is revealed.
I agree. Tucker Carlson is doing the same. Preparing people for the ugly, horrifying truths.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom