Experiences with Thyreogen or other thyroid peptides?

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
Dear people,

Since BPC - 157 and other peptides seem to be legit when it comes to restoring/healing body parts I'd like to know who of you has tried thyroid peptides like Thyreogen?

Thyreogen seems to be a big thing in Russia and Eastern Europe and I have seen testimonials on Reddit where some people claimed that they were able to restore their Thyroid function with the Thyreogen peptide.

Has anybody of you tried Thyreogen? If yes what were your experiences?

Thank you so much in advance!

NoSomosNadie

Dear people,

Since BPC - 157 and other peptides seem to be legit when it comes to restoring/healing body parts I'd like to know who of you has tried thyroid peptides like Thyreogen?

Thyreogen seems to be a big thing in Russia and Eastern Europe and I have seen testimonials on Reddit where some people claimed that they were able to restore their Thyroid function with the Thyreogen peptide.

Has anybody of you tried Thyreogen? If yes what were your experiences?

Thank you so much in advance!
let me know what you find out...thanks

golder

Really keen to hear if anyone has had any experience with Thymosin Alpha 1?

OP
Kocky777

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
let me know what you find out...thanks
I have successfully ordered Thyreogen (60 capsules) from Sweden and been taking it for almost 10 days now. I plan to take it for a full month and will then report. So far, I have seen subtle improvements in sleep quality and good body temperature increases (but the body temperature is crappy right now but maybe I'm not eating enough).
Will report back when I have finished the Thyreogen.

I also plan to try "Glandokort" (peptide for the adrenals) and "Endoluten" (peptide for the pineal gland) because I believe that my complete endocrine system is f'ed up and needs restoration.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals