Low Toxin Diet Fasting... does it fit in with a Low Toxin Diet?

marcar72

So I didnt' do a formal fast but I mostly went through one week with eating only two or three meals here and there. My hearing has improved, my senses have improved, and it honestly feels very healing after you get over the hunger pangs. Now Ray Peat wasn't totally against fasting but thought going longer than 24 hours was detrimental. So I'd like to garner some other insights into how fasting can fit into this low toxin diet. God bless!! :):

Nick

So I didnt' do a formal fast but I mostly went through one week with eating only two or three meals here and there. My hearing has improved, my senses have improved, and it honestly feels very healing after you get over the hunger pangs. Now Ray Peat wasn't totally against fasting but thought going longer than 24 hours was detrimental. So I'd like to garner some other insights into how fasting can fit into this low toxin diet. God bless!! :):
During fasting bile excretion and detoxification slow, the digestive system is unburdened, and the endotoxin load is lower. I think in many situations this can allow for healing that cannot take place otherwise, and can allow for some kinds of toxin clearance to catch up with, whether there is a bottleneck in the lymphatic drainage or in the enzyme capacity etc. But then after the fast when bile excretion resumes there can sometimes be a rebound of negative detox symptoms from the bile.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals