Fat cycling

GreekDemiGod

This just came through my mind. If you are familiar with the concept of carb cycling that’s used in bodybuilding, where they eat higher carbs on workout days and lower carbs on rest days.
What about Fat cycling? Let’s say 6 days of Low Fat in a week, followed by a day of “fat loading”/ higher fat. This would ensure you get the benefits of both low fat way of eating(optimised glucose metabolism, faster burn rate of PUFAs…), but also the hormonal benefits of Saturated Fats.

Monday to Saturday: 10-15% fats
Sunday: 30-40% fats

Nomane Euger

This just came through my mind. If you are familiar with the concept of carb cycling that’s used in bodybuilding, where they eat higher carbs on workout days and lower carbs on rest days.
What about Fat cycling? Let’s say 6 days of Low Fat in a week, followed by a day of “fat loading”/ higher fat. This would ensure you get the benefits of both low fat way of eating(optimised glucose metabolism, faster burn rate of PUFAs…), but also the hormonal benefits of Saturated Fats.

Monday to Saturday: 10-15% fats
Sunday: 30-40% fats
how would this ensure you get a near optimal benefits of both according to you,how are you measuring the benefits and esteeming that one "high fat"day a week is enough to get the "hormonal benefits"of saturated fat compare to more "high fat"days per week?

Lemminkäinen

Fat cycling seems natural to me. Thing is, sometimes I will pick things to eat like oxtail that will be sky high in fat, and sometimes things like cod that will be super low. It's very common for me to have several days with fat intake below below 50 grams a day, and several days with fat intake over 200 grams a day. It's also how most people ate back in the day when only fat sources were animal products and animals products were not available every day.

Julles

This makes sense. I thought about it before and I am trying to separate fat intake from carbs intake at least 2 hours.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals