Febrile After Eating Eggs/Coffee/Tea

Bogdar

Hi, I didn't know where to put this thread, since it could be linked with blood glucose I put it here.

So, I would like to share a feeling I can have after consuming certain foods, a feeling that I can't explain for now. I remember the period it started to happen, few years ago. One time, it started to be dark outside, I was with some friends enjoying, a bit energetic, and I started drinking red wine. All of a sudden, like few minutes/seconds after that, I started feeling febrile (feverish), like my metabolism went down to ground zero. I had sudden difficulty to listen a friend, I didn't want to speak anymore, and I felt like real ***t, one thing I noticed is that I didn't even want to breath anymore. Like, I could stop breathing for 20-30 seconds and the urge to breath wouldn't come at all. It's like my body wasn't even making energy anymore.

It would happen some rare times for years, but nothing too dramatic.
Now, since a month, I started a ketogenic diet (even though I do like this forum and the RP-style diet, ofc I run mainly on SFA and MUFA, than on PUFAs.) and I noticed this same feeling after eating EGGS. I remember that it has happenned it the past with other foods but can't remember which.

Eggs does it almost systematically, either yolks only, or whole egg, although that febrile feeling is much more intense when the whole, raw, egg is consumed. When cooked, it does it but smoother, lighter.

So I eat only raw yolks, because anyway this is the most satisfying part in the egg, but I can sometimes have all of a sudden after consumption, this "lack of need to breathe", paired with febrility, slugginess, loose of will, etc. It doesn't last very long but still that is quiet perturbing, and mysterious.

I wondered how it could be explain, if it can be linked with blood glucose (even tho I had this feel after consuming red wine...), if anyone has experienced the same thing... Thanks !

edit: Oh I remember a really important thing, this febrile feeling occured every time I drank coffee or tea. I could be very euphoric, energetic or whatever, after drinking one I felt like crap and couldn't focus even on my sight AT ALL. That's why I stopped drinking with concoctions for years, I thought I was sensitive to caffein. This week I finally tried again coffee, and I seem to be actually very sensitive to it. Didn't feel sluggish afterward, that's weird.

OP
Bogdar

Bogdar

I noticed I did 2 mistakes in my edit, I was tired, sorry. I meant:
"edit: That's why I stopped drinking these beverages for years, I thought I was sensitive to caffein. This week I finally tried again coffee, and it did seem like the CAFFEIN effet was present, but not the febrile effect. Didn't feel sluggish afterward, that's weird."

https://www.webmd.com/asthma/asthma-and-sulfites-allergies

you may have issues with sulphates and asthma and eggs and wine are full of it

coffee and tea supposedly do to

Just diagnosed with a sulphite allergy, and I need HELP!!!!! PLEASE - Allergies & Asthma - HealingWell Forum

Both coffee and tea both contain sulphites and honey has one of the highest concentrations of sulphites

Thanks you that is a beginning !

I don't have asthma and I'ver never had any symptoms of it. For eggs, do you mean that there are actually sulfites in whole, organic eggs ?

The only symptom of the allergy described I have is I think "drop in blood pressure", because I don't have trouble breathing it is just that I need so little air, as when you sleep. Don't have any itchiness, digesting problems, (maybe some flushing with red wine only), no trouble swallowing, and maybe some effects that could be interpreted as "dizziness" but that's not exactly what it is.

Either way, I did not have this symptoms with wines other than the red one (pink and white), and even if i'm not fond of honey I can eat some without any problems (I have raw honey) so that's why I think it is not a sulphates allergy.
Maybe it depends on the honey, on the wine, and if you have any ideas of a meal/a food and its prep in order for it to be very high in sulphates to try out this hypothesis, I would do it immediatly. Thank you

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals