Feel cold with no libido?

Connor888

I'm wondering if the two might be connected. I've always felt cold, but it's been especially bad this past couple of weeks even with several layers on. My hands, feet, arms and core are like ICE. And it is borderline painful. It's difficult for me to warm up in a hot shower even i'm so cold. And my libido is none existent. I'm really starting to wonder if the two are connected. I don't have labs to reference, but i know my doctor has tested my T and some vitamins (including vitamin d) and everything came back normal. So far i've tried a whole food multivitamin, pregnenolone, thyroid, and hydrocortisone. I notice a relaxed feeling from the hydrocortisone but it does nothing to help my symptoms. I experimented with that due to low blood pressure sometimes.

I also have a hard time staying asleep on a night.
Does anyone have any ideas? I miss feeling warm! Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

jameske

The only clear and obvious success from reading Peat's work that I got was experimentation with the calcium to phosphate ratio.

Based on that, since you are cold regularly, reduce your intake of calcium rich foods, and increase phosphate rich foods. Basically reduce dairy and increase beef eating. Have a small liver meal once a week for other nutrients. See where you are at in a month or two.

Richiebogie

Hi @Connor888,

What are you eating and how much?

200g per day of beef or lamb can assist libido and warmth.

A little milk or cheese can help.

OJ, bananas, berries and sultanas can provide calories and nutrients.

Are you exercising at all? 30 minutes of gentle exercise like walking or dancing can warm you up for a few hours.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I'm wondering if the two might be connected. I've always felt cold, but it's been especially bad this past couple of weeks even with several layers on. My hands, feet, arms and core are like ICE. And it is borderline painful. It's difficult for me to warm up in a hot shower even i'm so cold. And my libido is none existent. I'm really starting to wonder if the two are connected. I don't have labs to reference, but i know my doctor has tested my T and some vitamins (including vitamin d) and everything came back normal. So far i've tried a whole food multivitamin, pregnenolone, thyroid, and hydrocortisone. I notice a relaxed feeling from the hydrocortisone but it does nothing to help my symptoms. I experimented with that due to low blood pressure sometimes.

I also have a hard time staying asleep on a night.
Does anyone have any ideas? I miss feeling warm! Thanks in advance.
What T3 and testosterone levels did you have?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals