Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Mister

Is this an actual recovery though if he needs TRT and is not sure if he is 100%? I was hyper sexual before PFS, my grandfather was supposedly still horny as hell at 80. Not to be a downer, but I'm not sure some of these recoveries are true 100% reversal of PFS/PSSD/PAS. JoeKool, Brongfogboy, etc. those sound legitimate. They're off everything and you an tell they feel 100% back to normal. Also, where are all these Alex Kikel recoveries? Has anyone that personally worked with him actually posted? There are some people on Reddit that say he didn't help then just asked for more money.
He said he can function like a normal person so that's a recovery in my books, I don't think he still uses trt but I can ask.

And I know one guy from the whatsapp group who worked with Kikel but quit because it was too expensive and I agree he asks way too much imo, was something like 2000 dollars for a PFS consultation if I remember correctly. I also know another guy who I'm in contact with that has worked with Kikel for more than a year now to fix his PFS and he's also practically recovered, was a very severe case too (Kikel hasn't posted his recovery yet on instagram). Ow and of course Russo was also a client of Kikel. So I'm quite sure these recoveries are real imo, also many testimonials for other issues Kikel fixed on his website: https://www.theprepcoach.com/testimonial

So he's legit imo but far too expensive, on the other hand he probably has so much demand for his service he can ask so much, people are desperate sadly....

VladSokolov

Forum Supporter
He said he can function like a normal person so that's a recovery in my books, I don't think he still uses trt but I can ask.

And I know one guy from the whatsapp group who worked with Kikel but quit because it was too expensive and I agree he asks way too much imo, was something like 2000 dollars for a PFS consultation if I remember correctly. I also know another guy who I'm in contact with that has worked with Kikel for more than a year now to fix his PFS and he's also practically recovered, was a very severe case too (Kikel hasn't posted his recovery yet on instagram). Ow and of course Russo was also a client of Kikel. So I'm quite sure these recoveries are real imo, also many testimonials for other issues Kikel fixed on his website: https://www.theprepcoach.com/testimonial

So he's legit imo but far too expensive, on the other hand he probably has so much demand for his service he can ask so much, people are desperate sadly....
I see. However there seems to be a pretty standard base protocol, which honestly seems like what that alphagels guy is recommending as well. You posted some interesting recoveries which included starting, stopping and then restarting proviron. Almost like the opposite of how PFS was triggered. I got PFS after restarting it, only took one pill that time.

VladSokolov

Forum Supporter
How are people getting Proviron? Are they getting legitimate pharmaceutical grade via prescription? or just from online stores? I'm seeing that Proviron or TRT are the most common factors in recovery.

Santosh

How are people getting Proviron? Are they getting legitimate pharmaceutical grade via prescription? or just from online stores? I'm seeing that Proviron or TRT are the most common factors in recovery.

Just like any other steroid : raw powder from a trusted vendor.

Santosh

T3 seemed to help this guy, also taking HCG, proviron and DHT gel:

Still a pale comparison to two weeks of Mtren at 500mcg a day which will completely restore androgen receptor function and induce permanent transcriptional change.

Santosh

It does? Link to study please.

You will learn there is not a study done for everything.

This information comes from my personnally consulting with Alex Kikel for months, spending thousands on his consults, thousands on Mtren raw powder, and thousands on DNA lab analysis.

Mister

You will learn there is not a study done for everything.

This information comes from my personnally consulting with Alex Kikel for months, spending thousands on his consults, thousands on Mtren raw powder, and thousands on DNA lab analysis.
Ow interesting, didn't know you were consulting with Kikel. How is your progress?

Mister

Amazing, I have recovered full androgen sensitivity which I had lost after abusing Minoxidil and Exemestane.
Great to hear bro.

Could you give more details. What were all your symptoms you had after minox and exemestane? Low libido, brainfog,..?

And what are the things you tried with Kikel to recover? I assume Mtren was key?

mey

Amazing, I have recovered full androgen sensitivity which I had lost after abusing Minoxidil and Exemestane.
Hi
What was your androgen sensitivity problem symptoms?
What do you recommend to recover glans numbness

Aromasin

Forum Supporter
@Santosh , I have been suffering low estrogen symptoms since 2020 when I used Aromasin 25mg alongside trt. I have tried hcg, pcts, detoxes, various mushrooms and homeopathic medicines. My current symptoms include, joint point, dry eyes/skin/lips, thinning hair, no libido/sensation.

Did you have the same symptoms prior to resensitizing your androgen receptors?

Was the Mtren protocol you used injected or oral? Was it only 500mcg for 2 weeks? If you would be kind enough to elaborate, I’m willing to try pretty much any protocol at this stage. Thank you.

Santosh

@Santosh , I have been suffering low estrogen symptoms since 2020 when I used Aromasin 25mg alongside trt. I have tried hcg, pcts, detoxes, various mushrooms and homeopathic medicines. My current symptoms include, joint point, dry eyes/skin/lips, thinning hair, no libido/sensation.

Try transdermal testosterone, it's very good at boosting estrogen.

Did you have the same symptoms prior to resensitizing your androgen receptors?

Was the Mtren protocol you used injected or oral? Was it only 500mcg for 2 weeks?

Only 500mcg ?
Hahahahahahahah that's one of the highest doses known to men.
500mcg every day of course.

If you would be kind enough to elaborate, I’m willing to try pretty much any protocol at this stage. Thank you.

Aromasin

Forum Supporter
Try transdermal testosterone, it's very good at boosting estrogen.

Only 500mcg ?
Hahahahahahahah that's one of the highest doses known to men.
500mcg every day of course.
My testosterone is 749ng/dL. My estrogen is 25. All well within normal range. I do not need testosterone or estradiol supplementation. I need to resensitize my androgen receptors.

Edit: In fact, after crashing my estradiol with Aromasin, I was and am of the opinion that the estrogen receptors need resensitizing not androgen receptors.

Last edited:

Santosh

My testosterone is 749ng/dL. My estrogen is 25. All well within normal range. I do not need testosterone or estradiol supplementation. I need to resensitize my androgen receptors.

Edit: In fact, after crashing my estradiol with Aromasin, I was and am of the opinion that the estrogen receptors need resensitizing not androgen receptors.

Please don't follow your opinion then, you're wrong.

Estrogen is needed to sensitize androgen receptors. Once it's there, it's there.

Your androgen receptors are desensitized because they have been deprived from estrogens for so long.

You just need to add the most potent androgen known to man to further sensitize the androgen receptor, not to do anything to the estrogen receptor.

Aromasin

Forum Supporter
Please don't follow your opinion then, you're wrong.

Estrogen is needed to sensitize androgen receptors. Once it's there, it's there.

Your androgen receptors are desensitized because they have been deprived from estrogens for so long.

You just need to add the most potent androgen known to man to further sensitize the androgen receptor, not to do anything to the estrogen receptor.
Did you have any sides during or after mtren? You were running a test base in addition to the mtren? I’ve read 19-nors are suppressive for a long while after cessation. Are you or did you run a trt-level dose of test for a while after you stopped? Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals