Fredrick J. Stare, who founded the Department of Nutrition at Harvard, was pro-sugar and pro Coca-Cola

ALS

Stare was frequently the subject of hatchet pieces in Prevention Magazine, founded by Jerome Rodale.

Stare was not perfect, he advocated fluoride as safe and was apparently backed by a slew of major food processors. So perhaps compromised. He lived to be 91.

Rodale died at 72 of a heart attack during an interview on the **** Cavett show https://lostmediawiki.com/The_Dick_...e_death_footage_of_episode_of_talk_show;_1971

"Stare rejected the idea that 'the American diet' was harmful; stating for example that Coca-Cola was "a healthy between-meals snack"and that eating even great amounts of sugar would not cause health problems." - Wikipedia

I am not lauding Frederick Stare, nor am I denigrating Rodale. I believe both were flawed. However, some books listed on Stare's Wikipedia page may be worth a read (with a grain of salt): Fredrick J. Stare - Wikipedia

OP
ALS

ALS

I forgot to mention, Stare advocated ingesting up to 1 cup of corn oil per day as healthy. So like I said, flawed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom