Gelatin causing die off in gut?

Hidden49

I started gelatin a week ago just a spoonful in water. I did notice I started waking up with a sore stomach like when I dealt with a chronic stomach ulcer a couple of years back. And I would also experience this same pain from taking antimicrobials years ago to kill gut bugs so I could never take them for longer than a few days.

When I went outside yesterday I had extreme neurotransmitter symptoms (like bad depersonalisation, autistic symptoms and anxiety outside) which I used to experience years ago when I was much more toxic and my health was bad which it isn’t anymore.

Could it be increasing collagen synthesis from the gelatin is causing some pathogens in the gut mucosa to come out of hiding which is causing me the bad symptoms?

Or is there just some heavy metal like lead or something in the gelatin that is causing the symptoms, as I do know bone broths can be high in heavy metals. I am using a bovine pasture raised gelatin powder from this UK brand called OSSA.

Kyle970

Lately when I make oxtail soup I notice a huge difference in the supermarket oxtail vs local butcher. I get massive allergic reactions from alot of large corp foods actually. Probably a lot of obvious differences especially as of late.

TurboTime

Yes, your symptoms sound like it could be fluoride. I wonder if collagen powder would be safer?

Tim Lundeen

I use the Ajipure Glycine you can usually get from Swanson, it seems to be ok re F. Doesn't have all the benefits of gelatin, but very helpful. Also looking at making my own gelatin, from low-F pork or chicken skin...

A-Tim

I started gelatin a week ago just a spoonful in water. I did notice I started waking up with a sore stomach like when I dealt with a chronic stomach ulcer a couple of years back. And I would also experience this same pain from taking antimicrobials years ago to kill gut bugs so I could never take them for longer than a few days.

When I went outside yesterday I had extreme neurotransmitter symptoms (like bad depersonalisation, autistic symptoms and anxiety outside) which I used to experience years ago when I was much more toxic and my health was bad which it isn’t anymore.

Could it be increasing collagen synthesis from the gelatin is causing some pathogens in the gut mucosa to come out of hiding which is causing me the bad symptoms?

Or is there just some heavy metal like lead or something in the gelatin that is causing the symptoms, as I do know bone broths can be high in heavy metals. I am using a bovine pasture raised gelatin powder from this UK brand called OSSA.
I would try home-made gelatin and see how you fare. Personally I use lamb shanks or beef bones with random bits of meat stuck to it, but you could use any high collagen beef/lamb etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals