Georgi's Views on Nicotine and Mitigating Undesirable Effects

HustlinHussar

View: https://youtu.be/VPif43uhlCQ?si=hjsePCLpGMIBmo19&t=229

At the timestamp above Georgi suggests coffee to negate the more undesirable affects of nicotine - namely the activation of the adrenergic system, and release of acetylcholine.

I’m assuming that simple caffeine alternatives wouldn’t be as effective. However, in the chance that this is the case, would a small 80 mg caffeine Red Bull suffice?

If not, what specifically are the elements of coffee that make this a desirable solution, and could you please suggest some alternatives? I personally do not respond well to it, and have a difficult time sourcing quality product.

youngsinatra

I know many people like to smoke a cig after their meals, sometimes with a cup of coffee.

The noticable reduction in blood circulation and increase in acetylcholine makes nicotine so unappealing to me.

What would you like to use nicotine for? I can recommend some alternatives, based off your desired effects from nicotine.

Nootropic, stimulant, inhibits aromatase, and I’ve heard it can increase metabolic rate.
T3 is an aromatase inhibitor and a nootropic, as it increases the brain's metabolic rate, and increases the metabolic rate. If you add caffeine, you will be getting those benefits, with acetylcholine antagonism (thyroid).

OP
H

HustlinHussar

T3 is an aromatase inhibitor and a nootropic, as it increases the brain's metabolic rate, and increases the metabolic rate. If you add caffeine, you will be getting those benefits, with acetylcholine antagonism (thyroid).

Interesting, thank you for the recommendation. Where would you recommend someone start in that direction, and any preferences for source?

Say I was to “make nicotine work” - would my aforementioned course of action be effective, or are the interactions specific to coffee? I have a hard time parting with it, as I’ve had positive results thus far.

Interesting, thank you for the recommendation. Where would you recommend someone start in that direction, and any preferences for source?
I think half a grain of thyroid and 200mg in caffeine, would be a good start (for a short term nootropic boost). Idealabs is a good source of T3, and you can find caffeine pills (with no harmful fillers) on amazon.

Say I was to “make nicotine work” - would my aforementioned course of action be effective, or are the interactions specific to coffee?
I don't understand the second part could you rephrase it and explain yourself a bit more?

I have a hard time parting with it, as I’ve had positive results thus far.
Again listen to your body, if you feel good on it, your experience is more valuable than any study Georgie posts. I do fear for asymptomatic, long term risks like blood clots and asymptomatic acetylcholine agonism risks, like cancer. This is why I quit.

OP
H

HustlinHussar

I think half a grain of thyroid and 200mg in caffeine, would be a good start (for a short term nootropic boost). Idealabs is a good source of T3, and you can find caffeine pills (with no harmful fillers) on amazon.

I don't understand the second part could you rephrase it and explain yourself a bit more?

Again listen to your body, if you feel good on it, your experience is more valuable than any study Georgie posts. I do fear for asymptomatic, long term risks like blood clots and asymptomatic acetylcholine agonism risks, like cancer. This is why I quit.
Would any form of caffeine suffice, or is coffee specifically necessary, to mitigate the undesirable consequences of Nicotine use

Would any form of caffeine suffice, or is coffee specifically necessary, to mitigate the undesirable consequences of Nicotine use
I wouldn't say caffine will mitigate the effects, very much and it may create a stress reaction. I think taking some cyproheptadine or any other anti-cholingeric drug will help alot more.

But the cognitive benefits come from the acetyl choline agonism, so I am not sure if you want to reduce it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom