German A2 Milk - The Best Milk Ive Ever Had

ddjd

where i live in Germany, I've recently come across this extremely high quality milk product which also happens to be an A2 milk. this is the link to the website for anyone interested, although you may have to use Google translate.

Taubentaler Hof

this is by far the best quality milk I've ever had. alongside it being from a2 cows, it's grass fed of course, but also very important to note that it's also unhomogonised. and I do wonder if that's partly the reason I get none of my typical milk reactions.

with regular supermarket milk in both the UK and Germany, my saliva becomes extremely thick for a few hours after drinking, I get bloated, estrogenic symptoms. none of this occurs with this a2 unhomogonised milk. im astounded. for 1.80 euros a litre im more than happy to pay a little extra for the incredible quality.

Last edited:

Kartoffel

I had it once and I really liked it. Unfortunately, I can't get it in my city.

LeeLemonoil

Thanks @ddjd, I’ll look out for that one.

Have you by any chance found an non-homogenized goat or sheep milk that’s easily available in Ger?

Mauritio

Mousse Zitrone
That's a great German snack . Available everywhere it costs like 50 cents . 100% saturated fat. Great macros .

Kartoffel

Mousse Zitrone
That's a great German snack . Available everywhere it costs like 50 cents . 100% saturated fat. Great macros .

Not so great ingredients...you could just make it yourself though with hydrogenated Kokosfett

Mauritio

Not so great ingredients...you could just make it yourself though with hydrogenated Kokosfett
What bothers you about the ingredients?

Mauritio

Zitronensäure, Johannisbrotkernmehl, Carotin.
Don't think that's a biggie
Unless you eat perfect or create food yourself like you suggest.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Mousse Zitrone
thanks for the tip, i didnt know about this!

@Kartoffel whats the recipe for the homemade version?

Have you by any chance found an non-homogenized goat or sheep milk that’s easily available in Ger?
no unfortunately i havent come across a non homogenized goat or sheeps milk. ive seen organic goats milk in alnatura and it was very good quality

Kartoffel

thanks for the tip, i didnt know about this!

@Kartoffel whats the recipe for the homemade version?

no unfortunately i havent come across a non homogenized goat or sheeps milk. ive seen organic goats milk in alnatura and it was very good quality

I have never made mousse but you can easily find recipes at chefkoch and alter them according to your taste and preferred ingredients.

shine

I don't know about a non-homogenized goat milk, but I drink the homogenized goat milk from Andechser (1,5% fat) daily and think it's delicious.

Kartoffel

I don't know about a non-homogenized goat milk, but I drink the homogenized goat milk from Andechser (1,5% fat) daily and think it's delicious.

How do you tolerate it? I personally don't want to buy any milk with an added stabilsator like natriumcitrate.

Nemo

In the western United States, terrific A2 milk is available at Whole Foods and similar stores from St. Benoit creamery in Sonoma: https://www.stbenoit.com/faqs/.

My experience with it in comparison with regular supermarket milk is very similar to yours, ddjd.

Mauritio

So you digest it better than cows milk or why do you drink this one?

shine

How do you tolerate it? I personally don't want to buy any milk with an added stabilsator like natriumcitrate.

I tolerate it really good. I'm not that orthorexic that I think my body can't handle a small amount of sodiumcitrate. I'm not concerned about it. I feel good when I drink it, that's what I go by.

So you digest it better than cows milk or why do you drink this one?

I can't tolerate A1 cows milk. When searching for an alternative I found out that goat milk has the A2 protein. I digest it without any issues.

Kartoffel

I tolerate it really good. I'm not that orthorexic that I think my body can't handle a small amount of sodiumcitrate. I'm not concerned about it. I feel good when I drink it, that's what I go by.

Choosing foods without substances that have been shown to be serious allergens/irritants for susceptible people has nothing to do with being orthorexic. Since there are goat's milk products without junk additives, it's also a question of supporting good manufactures.

Mauritio

I can't tolerate A1 cows milk. When searching for an alternative I found out that goat milk has the A2 protein. I digest it without any issues.
I might give it a shot . I think they have this almost everywhere.
.what do you mean by a2 protein?

shine

I might give it a shot . I think they have this almost everywhere.
.what do you mean by a2 protein?

It is a form of casein that only special breeds of cow's produce. Older, ancient breeds of cows produce it and it is easy to digest for most humans. Goats, sheep and some other ungulates produce it aswell. Human breastmilk is also mostly A2 I think.
A1 casein is what most modern breeds of cows produce and what you find the most of in stores. A lot of people have problems digesting it.

Mauritio

It is a form of casein that only special breeds of cow's produce. Older, ancient breeds of cows produce it and it is easy to digest for most humans. Goats, sheep and some other ungulates produce it aswell. Human breastmilk is also mostly A2 I think.
A1 casein is what most modern breeds of cows produce and what you find the most of in stores. A lot of people have problems digesting it.
Oh thanks ,did not know that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals