Goat milk better than cow's milk for endotoxin?

marcar72

My fridge isn't working so I've been leaving the milk out on the counter. The regular pasteurised cow's milk has been going bad rather quickly. Lasts about 4-6 hours before it builds up that unappealing sour smell and a bit longer before it gets to that lumpy stage.

Supposedly if you drop a silver dollar in the room temperature milk it'll last a lot longer.

cs3000

I heard an anecdote about a guy helping his ulcer accidentally by knocking back cayenne pepper. Unfortunately i can't remember where the anecdote is among the videos of a channel called Snake Diet.
cayenne is high in salicylates but might be worth a shot , looks best to be careful with it as an irritant could make things worse if the wound is bad. but maybe there's a small dose/low potency that turns on protective factors for net improvement. will look into research at least. thanks for the pointer
got to a dose for the cayenne, tho isnt tested on pre-existing ulcers here ~ 500mg at a time looks like good balance

Last edited:

akgrrrl

got to a dose for the cayenne, tho isnt tested on pre-existing ulcers here ~ 500mg at a time looks like good balance
I pour boiling water over a tb apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon, add #10 hot capsaicin and raw honey. When that dry pepper blooms wow! Seems to lower my ph

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals