Goat milk higher voice pitch?

TheLA5

I noticed that drinking goat's milk gives me a higher voice, less confident, less manly. Has anyone else noticed similar symptoms? What could be the reason? Reducing dht? I feel good drinkin it though.

RealNeat

I think it's a good idea to cut back on milk consumption. How do you know it's opiates?
i dont, but i think if you are very sensitive to bovine milk then you may still be unable to tolerate even goat. Id try a reputable clean source of raw goats or cows milk but pasteurized at home or not at all. Its also possible that goats eat more phytoestrogen rich plants than cows.

OP
T

TheLA5

i dont, but i think if you are very sensitive to bovine milk then you may still be unable to tolerate even goat. Id try a reputable clean source of raw goats or cows milk but pasteurized at home or not at all. Its also possible that goats eat more phytoestrogen rich plants than cows.
Thanks. For now, i'm consuming more cottage cheese instead of milk and will be looking for the right milk for me. I have also noticed that goat milk makes me very sleepy. It doesn't matter if I add sugar to it or not, or if I drink it with a meal or separately. When I drink milk before bed, I sleep more hours than usual and it's hard for me to get up after it.

RealNeat

Thanks. For now, i'm consuming more cottage cheese instead of milk and will be looking for the right milk for me. I have also noticed that goat milk makes me very sleepy. It doesn't matter if I add sugar to it or not, or if I drink it with a meal or separately. When I drink milk before bed, I sleep more hours than usual and it's hard for me to get up after it.
and you dont feel that way with cottage cheese?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals