Going Strong at 109

aniciete

He admits to eating all kinds of other crap (pizza, hamburgers, etc), and its only a glass of milk per day? I don't think there's much relevance to this at all. Not in a Ray Peat sense. He says he's very active every day. I guess that helps with health. Other than that he's just in the minority of those who live a long time.

Momma

I see it differently than the above comment. There is something to be said about ENOUGH calories. No stupid restrictions of any macro ever. No food obsessing or food fear. Milk is supplying his Vitamin D and calcium; which are super important to keep PTH down. It reminds me a little of this guy discussed on the forum a while back. Just easy going about his food- and living with purpose.

Something you might notice if you read enough articles about centenarians is that they're all morons. They're dull, happy people who can sit around all day, content to do nothing more than cross-word puzzles. To them, driving is a great thrill. Sitting on the porch? Even better. What could be more thrilling?

GTW

All the centenarians' "anecdotes" are worth considering. If you don't see a pattern doesn't mean there aren't any.
Plus, one man's meat is another man's poison holds true in most things.

Prota

Something you might notice if you read enough articles about centenarians is that they're all morons. They're dull, happy people who can sit around all day, content to do nothing more than cross-word puzzles. To them, driving is a great thrill. Sitting on the porch? Even better. What could be more thrilling?
LOL!!😂

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals