Motorneuron

For many years in this forum, regarding many different types of supplements, users will refer to a test subject as a mouse to align with certain company's "for laboratory use only" licenses.

Some also describe symptoms in their "rat" or "hamster". 😉

If English is not your first language I could definitely see how this could be confusing...
Thanks 😊👍🙏

Mauritio

Interestingly, it is worth noting that when the palmitate ester (an SFA) was used on its own it only had androgenic effects. However, combined with an oleate ester (a MUFA) it also raised T levels in the castrated rats. This synergistic effect of saturated and mildly unsaturated substances has been seen in many other studies with steroids where the effects of combining a saturated steroids like androsterone are much more potent when it is combined with an unsaturated steroid like DHEA.
Maybe that's the reason why lard in some studies shows a strong pro-Testosterone effect.
Stronger than just SFA (Coconut oil) or MUFAs (olive oil) in their own. Lard is mostly SFA+MUFA.

- [The Iberian pig: an animal with fat with a high content of monounsaturated fatty acids] - PubMed

Last edited:

ddjd

Ok I've done some reading because I still don't understand why the phytol version of Gonadin was discontinued. Here seem to be the main arguments:

- it's unsaturated

- Phytol possibly causes liver toxicity??

- phytol can convert to phytanic acid which is supposedly toxic

- it can potentially inhibit the cAMP/PKA pathway,

- as phytol is a suicide inhibitor, maybe there could be an estrogen rebound many months down the line

- alpha-naphthoflavone is a much more effective aromatase inhibitor

But the list of benefits and people with positive feedback on Phytol was insane! BRING BACK PHYTOL!!

ddjd

Wooohoooo just found a half full bottle of one of the early versions of Gonadin with phytol!

You think it's still ok to use @haidut? Maybe 4 years old lol
Screenshot_2023-08-05-15-54-43-637_com.google.android.apps.photos-edit.jpg

ddjd

Phytol is in hazelnuts for anyone interested!

"Major food sources of phytol are the skin of nuts (about 1 g/100 g of food), whereas concentrations in other foods were below 15 mg/100 g of food (Steinberg et al., 1967; Brown et al., 1993)"

Screenshot_20230831-170423.png

1g per 100g hazelnuts is pretty considerable considering gonadin used to contain 100mg per dose

Mossy

Phytol is in hazelnuts for anyone interested!

"Major food sources of phytol are the skin of nuts (about 1 g/100 g of food), whereas concentrations in other foods were below 15 mg/100 g of food (Steinberg et al., 1967; Brown et al., 1993)"

View attachment 54910

1g per 100g hazelnuts is pretty considerable considering gonadin used to contain 100mg per dose
I'm always interested in getting food-based nutrients, considering my sensitively to supplements.

How much would you attribute the benefits of Gonadin to phytol alone?

It's also worth noting that 100g of hazlenuts would consist of 8g of PUFA. As you note, a dose of Gonadin provides 100mg of phytol, which would require only 10g of hazle nuts (7 nuts), if your numbers are correct. This would consist of only .8g PUFA.

ddjd

I'm always interested in getting food-based nutrients, considering my sensitively to supplements.

How much would you attribute the benefits of Gonadin to phytol alone?

It's also worth noting that 100g of hazlenuts would consist of 8g of PUFA. As you note, a dose of Gonadin provides 100mg of phytol, which would require only 10g of hazle nuts (7 nuts), if your numbers are correct. This would consist of only .8g PUFA.
theres so much vitamin E in hazelnuts i wouldnt be too concerned.

Smelly5

I always notice music sounds great when using gonadin. Even a single drop.
Sound becomes very detailed and pleasurable.

A.R

I always notice music sounds great when using gonadin. Even a single drop.
Sound becomes very detailed and pleasurable.
It seems it’s a very powerful supplement. Where do you apply the drop?

Smelly5

It seems it’s a very powerful supplement. Where do you apply the drop?
Sometimes a drop on the wrist or abdommen.
Sometimes i'll try a small as drop as possible under the tongue.
I've mixed 1 drop into a glass of water and drunk half a glass, but didnt seem to work as well.

I usually notice it takes several hours to come into effect properly.
I need to be well fueled and ideally without any defficiencies, including low dhea, vitamin d.

Advocate2021

Are there any women here who can please share their experiences with Gonadin and how they used it and at what dosages? From what i am reading here, for men, it seems to have a strong androgenic effect. Yet there re no actual androgens in it so think it may depend upon the balance of the particular organism using it and Haidut has advised that women do not report androgenic effects so very curious to hear from some sisters here. I am interested in trying it more for its dopaminergic aspect; so if any feedback on that particular effect from men and women, please advise here as well. Thank you!!!!

Last edited:

Advocate2021

Are there any women here who can please share their experiences with Gonadin and how they used it and at what dosages? From what i am reading here, for men, it seems to have a strong androgenic effect. Yet there re no actual androgens in it so think it may depend upon the balance of the particular organism using it and Haidut has advised that women do not report androgenic effects so very curious to hear from some sisters here. I am interested in trying it more for its dopaminergic aspect; so if any feedback on that particular effect from men and women, please advise here as well. Thank you!!!!
Particularly, although interested in hearing from women generally, I am interested in feedback from menstruating fertile women.

Advocate2021

I found that Diamant seemed to double the potency of whatever else I was taking (although I can really only speak to doxylamine succinate, which I was taking for sleep). So you could try taking half your usual thyroid dose and just see how it goes. I'm not sure how long the potentiating effect lasts, so you could also just try taking them at different times.

I don't recall the caution about combining tocopherols and DMSO, so I can't speak to that. I've used both types at the same time before with no obvious problem, though I wouldn't try rubbing both of them into the same area.
Any update on gonadin and ongoing effects since been a while? did you ever have any androgenic effects arise?

Particularly, although interested in hearing from women generally, I am interested in feedback from menstruating fertile women.
I am a menstruating female and used it at 4 drops daily for a few days but it made me breakout and a little irritable. Definitely potent stuff but didn't notice any desirable effects to be honest. Perhaps I did not stick with it or experiment enough. I give it to my husband occasionally and it seems to work for him.

Advocate2021

I am a menstruating female and used it at 4 drops daily for a few days but it made me breakout and a little irritable. Definitely potent stuff but didn't notice any desirable effects to be honest. Perhaps I did not stick with it or experiment enough. I give it to my husband occasionally and it seems to work for him.
Thank you for your input. I have used it for one week, so far days 7-13 of menstrual cycle. I actually wanted it more for the pro dopamine effects and to address add symptoms but its estrogen lowering effect would also be beneficial. I began with 6 , then 8, then 10 , then 12 drops the last couple of nights as the higher doses have had reports of effect on add. I normally get estrogen surge symptoms around the time of ovulation days 12 -14 and did not get them this time so thinking it is because of the estrogen lowering effect of gonadin. i am doing many other things in my healing efforts so hard to tell if gonadin is helping with the mostly trauma based add symptoms but they are improving and i have been more at peace and more relaxed and less overwhelmed by my endless lists of tasks. seems i am able to "let it be" more.

Thank you for your input. I have used it for one week, so far days 7-13 of menstrual cycle. I actually wanted it more for the pro dopamine effects and to address add symptoms but its estrogen lowering effect would also be beneficial. I began with 6 , then 8, then 10 , then 12 drops the last couple of nights as the higher doses have had reports of effect on add. I normally get estrogen surge symptoms around the time of ovulation days 12 -14 and did not get them this time so thinking it is because of the estrogen lowering effect of gonadin. i am doing many other things in my healing efforts so hard to tell if gonadin is helping with the mostly trauma based add symptoms but they are improving and i have been more at peace and more relaxed and less overwhelmed by my endless lists of tasks. seems i am able to "let it be" more.
I also have ADD so that is interesting. My main reason for using it was to see if it would help with imbalanced hormones and cycle irregularity (which it did not) but its good to see it potentially is helping you with those issues. Everyone is so individual with supplements.

Mauritio

This could be interesting as as an anti-aging product and also as a sunburn aid. Not sure if anyone has used it that way.

"...α-Naphthoflavone (α-NF) concentration-dependently induced pro-collagen type I protein expression and inhibited MMP-1 protein expression, in both normal and UVB-irradiated cells.
These results suggest that α-NF, a natural plant product, has the potential to become a novel anti-ageing skin application."

Mauritio

a-naphtoflavone seems to be pretty androgenic in male chickens. They had significantly higher Testosterone levels and larger testicles. Their T was more than double that of the control group and their testicles weighed 4 times as much, at 12 weeks of age. Before that there was no effect, probably because the chickens were too young.

1701879213435.png
Screenshot 2023-12-06 17.10.37.png

facesavant

I think Gonadin would be something to use on its own and would actually try this first especially if cholesterol is high as it should be able to use that cholesterol to synthesize steroids, while also inhibiting excessive aromatase activation. If Gonadin works well subjectively and blood tests confirm it then there is probably no need to add a steroid unless there is a specific issue that warrants it. However, in people with low cholesterol or established degenerative disorder, some of these steroids could be directly needed in higher amounts than what can be produced endogenously, or simply because endogenous production is somehow compromised - i.e. high PUFA load, infection, damages glands, etc.
Is Gonadin a physically addictive substance?
what happens when someone stops using it?
Are there long term use consequences?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals