Green light exposure may reduce Fear based Anxiety and Opioid Use

OP
David PS

David PS

Just received my green dichro bulb today. Turned off all the lights and turned it on....The light is sooooo soothing. Very different from an led.

Now I know why they are used in theatre.
I have found that it is best for me if I use my green eyeglasses or green light (i have both) until later in the day or at least until after I have exercised. Otherwise I am too mellow and decide to skip may exercise routine for the day.

Inaut

Just an update on the dichro bulb. It makes me sleepy within 15 minutes of exposure. It’s very warm and comforting.

southcesar

@David PS Hi, I thought green light is as bad as blue light. Does wearing green sunglasses differ from exposing yourself to green light? I'm curious as I want to buy sunglasses for driving and I don't know which color to choose considering that color has effects on our health. Reading the thread it looks like green is a good option, would typical brown sunglasses be bad? Thanks in advance!

OP
David PS

David PS

@David PS Hi, I thought green light is as bad as blue light. Does wearing green sunglasses differ from exposing yourself to green light? I'm curious as I want to buy sunglasses for driving and I don't know which color to choose considering that color has effects on our health. Reading the thread it looks like green is a good option, would typical brown sunglasses be bad? Thanks in advance!
I find green light to be very relaxing. Dr Peat wrote that Red light is protective, blue light (or u.v.) is harmful, He also wrote that wearing orange lenses would be helpful. (see Aging Eyes, Infant Eyes, and Excitable Tissues). I have not read that green light is bad for your eyes. My understanding that any light with a wavelength shorted than blue is harmful.
Sun-exposure.png

BRMarshall

I found the Dichro Green bulb much too bright eventually setting off eye pain...I think it should be used peripherally...

I will note that I have a Sperti Vitamin D lamp and it came with green swimming goggles for eye protection!

BRMarshall

I did find very interesting with the Green Dichro bulb that it created a very interesting pinkish band of light which made me think of Rudolph Steiner's work which was influenced by Goethe's color experiments...

southcesar

I find green light to be very relaxing. Dr Peat wrote that Red light is protective, blue light (or u.v.) is harmful, He also wrote that wearing orange lenses would be helpful. (see Aging Eyes, Infant Eyes, and Excitable Tissues). I have not read that green light is bad for your eyes. My understanding that any light with a wavelength shorted than blue is harmful.
Sun-exposure.png
Thanks a lot for clarifying! I'm going to buy green lenses, I tend to be very anxious and maybe it will help me!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom